Norwegian girl loves the black man more!!!

I just wanted to tell something to yall norwegian racist ass whiteboys okay? My name is Kingston and I move here 4 years ago.
Me and my brothas we are here in the capital of Oslo and Bergen and your women be drooling for us big time brother! Even we see they prefer the immigrant black man because we are smarter faster and more fit than you crackas haha.

Anytime you wanna talk to a blonde norwegian woman you gotta ask us for permission first cause we the kings of this country now okey?

Attached: norska.png (1202x639, 1.07M)

Shut up nigger!

Really good post.

I think I'll save it to read again later

BASED = TRUE
REDPILLED = TRUE

>because we are smarter

1/5

one point for trying. obvous troll is obvious.

Written by a lonely white loser

it's been 40 years of this. he ain't trollin

Attached: 09+.jpg (715x758, 163K)

Make me, cracka hahaha
Thanks brotha
IQ of black man is higher friend
You are the loser me and my norwegian girl laugh at your comment

Attached: mats.jpg (947x682, 441K)

Attached: 1526553874222.jpg (1200x604, 178K)

Attached: 1543153436.png (1426x936, 1.59M)

This is fucking sad

95% of people under 5 in Norway are white. 85% are just “Norwegian”

Who said this huwite male could speak?

Attached: 1533402560.jpg (750x726, 127K)

Why did you let this happen?

I've never been to the US so idk if their slave-nigger genes make them desireable for women, but lmao at anyone who thinks the somalians we have in oslo look or act like anything but shit. I see bmwf couples here maybe once every third month, it's not a thing at all

fuck newfags

>95% of people under 5 in Norway are white. 85% are just “Norwegian”

No, statistics are done different in norway. There is no statistic on "white", "black", "asian" etc as in uSA.
There is only "citizen" and "non-citizen". If you're a somalian who come here with your four wives, and shit out a few litters of new somalians, then the children of these somalians are counted as "citizens"/"norwegians" in all statistics thereafter.

We have no statistic for "white", but the official statistic for foreign born citizen was around 18% in 2017. The reality is much much worse.

Attached: 8b0.png (696x755, 400K)

The leftist belief took hold that monocultural societies are somehow deficient at best, and at worst evil.

based and BLACKEDpilled

Attached: 32600.jpg (533x346, 46K)

The jewish victors of WWII decided to exterminate Germany after WWII through population replacement. The countries genetically or culturally related to germany (such as Norway, USA, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Canada and Sweden) are just collateral casualties that have to be genocided for the main target, Germany to successfully exterminated

look up the hooton plan, kalergi plan and morgenthau plan. tonnes of videos on the matter on kiketube

Attached: Human population 1940 - 2010.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Attached: WqgOPLj.jpg (1400x913, 343K)

das rite swedecucks

these are german women, berlin kreuzberg, social project for african drugdealers.

No

Attached: IQ_Bladk_White.jpg (655x481, 37K)

...if you dumb niggers couldn't figure out how to survive in a place with a year round growing season, wtf do you think is going to happen when there's no white people left and you're in an area so harsh that it's original inhabitants figured going on uncharted seas and fighting motherfuckers was the best chance for survival?

Imagine paying for a VPN so you can shitpost on Jow Forums.

American light switches faggot

you don't really want the white girls, you want
to have sex with the white boys, it's indirect
sex with white men when niggers fuck white
girls who've already been with white men.
let that sink in.

Attached: nigger you are gay.jpg (397x567, 105K)

who is she?

Attached: dfgdggv.png (1772x643, 205K)

Same here. Sometimes see an arab with a Swedish girl but the black guys pretty much all look, smell and behave like shit so all they get is fat somali cows.

Amanda Sitton

Remember to SAGE when posting in a shill thread, lads!

Attached: 1550976210748.png (1169x6371, 868K)

Maybe I was wrong about Norway.... It is best country on earth

lmao

slide thread

sage

> 2/10 troll