Poland hate thread

hate on this shithole here

Attached: polen.png (250x156, 588)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Stick to the one you made earlier Moshe, no reason to spam.

Op is gay
Polan is my fren

Despite our difficult relationships due to our history... God bless Poland! And neck yourself OP.

This is Poland, and it's all true. Don't even argue with that.

Attached: poland_pol00.jpg (1048x1244, 573K)

Yeah. Polaks are stupid Slavs that get lost during migration and ended up in a shithole

Poland is great. Deal with it.

We're here on our land, meanwhile you're mutts on illyrian lands and your country is a joke.

I prefer the river vistula though

Attached: 1551021117052.jpg (382x382, 27K)

Nobody hates Poland, fuck off

You're a country of whores, hobos, scammers, thieves and pickpocketers. Have a nice day!

Bost pictures of poverty cuisine.

Our german overlords should gas at least 6 millions Poles back in WW2. Pooland imigrants are now flooding Europe. They are new jews.

Love Poland. Glow away.

smelly polish mongol feet~

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 275K)

>Pooland imigrants are now flooding Europe
Are you retarded, stuck 15 years ago or both?

Weve got to much left here in Poland, i met a girl here who was talkin shit about "all the white males in gamedev industry" like wtf... Fat stupid cunt, if she wants more games about bicycles she should make them herself instead of demanding stuff from others.

Also taxes are to fucking high... There are taxes money spend on social help stuff only( like literally 15% of my wage is going to a worthless fucking marxist cunt who is doing nothing), and we have political parties who are fighting for the same mentql degeneracy shit that happened in western countries in the last 7 years.

And i saw some muslim migrants yesterday so its a matter of months maybe when stuff will start raping or exploding like in the rest of europe.

Its literally the worst.

Attached: deruntermensch.png (901x506, 899K)

That's right

I like Poland. At least they’re still white.

>slavs
>white
Oh boy, here we go.

lol, those who don't know nothing about poles

poles are the most ungrateful and despicable people in Europe

>invite jews of the world into your country
>your country becomes 80% jewish
>give jews rights while oppressing orthodox christians because "muh schismatics"
>Russia, Austria and Prussia have enough of your jewish tricks, divide you
>Russia, Austria and Prussia solve your jewish problem
>Napoleon feels bad for you, gives poland independence
>poles repay Napoleon by going to Haiti to fight for him, then immediately switch sides and help the niggers genocide all the french in haiti
>literally polands fault that haiti is a shithole instead of a paradise right now
>Napoleon defeated, poland partitioned again
>WWI comes around, millions of Europeans (except poles) and many others die for the Entente cause
>Even though poles did nothing for the Entente, they're given a country
>Poles scream about how evil the Entente is for not immediately getting into another war once the Soviets invade poland
>betray their only ally, Ukraine, in the polish-soviet War, divide them up with the soviets
>Poles decide to massacre German population in the old German lands given to them
>Germany complains to UN an other powers serveral times, offers literally dozens of peaceful solutions, some very favorable to poland
>Polish scum continue to murder ethnic germans, (mostly polish-jewish communists, but polish government did little to nothing to stop it)
>Poles do a full mobilization, which by all international treaties is the same as a deceleration of war
>Germany invades
>Britain and France get into another world war which ends up crippling them, destroying their nations and empires just to defend poland
>Poles bitch and moan because allies did not immediately start WWIII to defend them from the soviets
>Poles today act all superior to the rest of Europe, deny they started WWII, and gloat that European countries are being genocided

Poles are the enemies of Europe.

Attached: jewish pale.png (3507x2480, 1.03M)

this is true
fuck POOPIEland

>poland hate thread
For the last time, no! Polan is based.

Self-hating isn't healthy Janusz. You should consider talking to a priest or a psychologist.

you should take more refugees

Attached: pepeGod.jpg (510x382, 169K)

I like Poland though.

Attached: Husarz,_Józef_Brandt,_1890.jpg (426x600, 65K)

They were not invited, they were lumped there by the Tzarist regime during the partition of Poland.

Literally Russia threw all of their Jews in Poland. They didn't want to integrate, didn't speak Polish. Looked like fucking troglodites, were stealing and scamming people.

They were basically illegal invaders. Russia did this for 2 reasons: to get rid of most of Jews from Russia, to get loyal people in the rebellious province.

>Poles today act all superior to the rest of Europe, deny they started WWII, and gloat that European countries are being genocided

Attached: prussia.png (599x843, 131K)

laughed out loud (lol) at your post

Poland stronk

Because we're superior to ((((west)))) europe.

You're not even genetically white.

Attached: 1530141513515.png (2133x1245, 335K)

Also what's wrong in starting WW2? WW2 was good.

This wall of text doesn't change the fact that you're a subhuman ruled by intersectional feminists and that Poland is a very boring place compared to the zoo that Scandinavia turned into.

You're like a dude who smears feces all over his face and then calls the person looking at him in disgust dirty.

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: JewsExplain.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Poland is actually wonderful

Attached: warsaw-on-air-3-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Poland dosent deserve its land its German land

>Hate
No, I won't... Every day I wake up and curse this cruel god who made me a mutt instead of a statuesque Aryan-Pole god.

I love Poland and would die to see it survive the zog onslaught.

Poland's good with nice, hard working people.
Worst thing I can say about Poland is contained within this wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B

Attached: UKIP.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

Mutts aren't allowed to decide if Poland deserve anything, you're non-white.

im jewish so jews probabyl

Good, now go back to cleaning toilets, Blazkowicz.

Attached: 193atdcqkkuhkgif.gif (240x240, 47K)

Norway is acting like nothing is happening in europe

Fuck you Polak

What's the worst about having regional differences? It's not like the UK is egalitarian across the whole country.

Pooland is shittty 2nd-3rd world country accept it or not it's a true fact. Pooles have got asian jaws and are ugly potatoheads

Fuck pooland
go back to cleaning our toilets, plebs.

Attached: Racial Purity Map.png (1200x1001, 97K)

Kill yourself you kike rat, Poland is BASED

>atheist poles
bad meme

Good goyim! Sergent Joshua Rodriguez please die for Israel now!

We will defend Israel to the last mutt!

Attached: 1530937913759.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Good meme. Please speak properly.

why would you post fake shit like that. Thanks for wasting my time faggot

My my experience, do something now about those immigrants. Don't wait, the situation will not improve.

>Israel OK-Tier.

Attached: e5upSHu.png (512x380, 216K)

this is map is pure fantasy and memeflagged bullshit, maybe jew made this or some britfag

It's all so tiresome

Attached: Polandball.jpg (1024x853, 66K)

Your language sounds like smashed slovak fucking a mule

It's not the regional differences, it's the fact the most economically developed region exactly follows the border of the old German empire. It means that Poland hasn't developed much since then, which, whilst I know is the fault of the Soviets, makes it look like Poland is leeching of off stolen German success.

Fuck off Israeli 3rd world subhuman.

Attached: israel.jpg (580x396, 45K)

I like Poland. When I use my VPN, the server in Poland often has the lowest load while still having a high capacity.