Dealing with a grumpy girlfriend/wife

So how do you deal with a grumpy, moody, bitchy partner?
You know what I'm talking about, most girls have this spoiled side they try to show and get away with it in every relationship.

I don't buy the crap I find over internet "be patient", "help her", and so on. That only works when she is being a bitch because she has an actual issue, not because she is just.. well, a woman. And I know better than to take relationship advice about girls from a girl.

So, guys, how do you deal with a bitchy or moody girl? I do not want to hurt or destroy her, of course, I just want to be able to "discipline" her, to show her those ways don't work.

What do you suggest?

Attached: 34238.original-8753.jpg (1024x1024, 246K)

Why did you marry her if she was like that? (If you claim she changed, pin down the moment she challenged and figur out the cause).

Not being with shit people in the first place would be my suggestion.

I just ignore her. It's like dealing with my 2 year old.except I can't put my wife in time-out.

So I ignore her until she starts approaching me with the base level of respect we expect from each other (and she receives from me).

Or I tell her to knock that shit off when she's being frustrated and Moody with my son and remind her that she's in her late twenties and letting a 2 year old get to her and she should probably grow up and be the adult in the situation.

She may not like the latter - and sometimes she says she doesn't like it. But if she didn't like it enough she'd stop acting on an emotional level alongside my 2 year old. And it's really just tough luck if she doesn't like me pointing it out.

That's what I do in a nutshell.

buy a tank and run her over

Man I would buy a tank if I could. I wouldn't run anyone over unless they got their vehicle in the way of my commute but I'd be driving that baby everywhere.

Goddamn I want a tank.

First figure out if she is mad or mad at you.

Mad at you? You're SOL and just need to wait it out

Mad in general but taking it out on you? Then I try to get her to laugh.

>You know what I'm talking about, most girls have this spoiled side they try to show and get away with it in every relationship.
I don't. I've never been in a proper relationship.

I am crushing on a girl who has a tendency to be grumpy. I find it adorable.

You won't later on. But for now go for it bruh

The guy I love is the only person to have handled it correctly. I have pms but I never blame my moods on that but I do know it makes me overly sensitive. The way he deals with me is he just doesn’t engage lol it works. He never escalates things and then I just feel dumb. I love him and his ways so much.

>go for it bruh
This advice has never led me right in the past.

Why not? Going for it is literally what you do every day with life. You go for.it.

Can you recommend a good tank?

If she starts kicking her toys out the pram ignore her/walk away, she will learn she's being a bitch.
she needs to learn she's a grown up and not a spoilt "princess"

You a Brit or austrailian?

"Spoilt" is just such a British thing. If so how's the future looking?

Every girl I've ever '"gone for" has been creeped out.

Did I mention I've never been in a relationship.

i sure can. what's your price-range, do you have a preferred style or period, and are other, similar vehicles acceptable?

that's understandable. tanks aren't neccesarily very expensive however, you could probably build a reasonable one yourself. start with a tractor, upgrade the engine and suspension, add a strong frame and armour it up. it gets more complicated but those are the bare bones for building your own tank

>You know what I'm talking about, most girls have this spoiled side they try to show and get away with it in every relationship.
Nah I don't know what you're talking about. It kind of sounds like you have shitty taste in women. The fact that you want to "discipline" the shitty girl you decided to date like she's some kind of misbehaving puppy doesn't paint a flattering picture of you. Quit with the "know what I mean fellas?" routine and own your shit, OP. If you didn't date shitheads you wouldn't be here asking advice on how to train them not to be shitheads.

NI mate.
The future, hmmm..... Slim signs of life

>Quit with the "know what I mean fellas?" routine and own your shit, OP
More people should follow this advice.

I don't have much context for how much it'd cost, but I'd be interested in a tank which could solve as many of the problems people post about on Jow Forums as possible. Perhaps something Russian or German from the 60s or 70s? Oh, also it'd be great if it could withstand chemical attacks.

I know exactly what you're talking about user and I try to shut it down immediately as soon as it arises. I don't really care if I swear or whatever as long as I really drive the point home that: you're being a spoilt brat.

if price is no object and if you're willing to compromise on the "tank" part, get an archer artillery system. with a possible range of 60km, most problems can be solved before they're visible or even audible. alternatively, go for a modern m1 abrams tank. even if the problem you're experiencing is being surrounded by two dozen german tiger IIs, you're still safe. maybe get a few friends first so you have a crew, doing the job by yourself would be miserable. really any 3rd gen tank will be good.

maybe this could fix things with the gf

>with a possible range of 60km, most problems can be solved before they're visible or even audible.
Kind of requires a forward observer though, usually.

>maybe this could fix things with the gf
Yes, and with minimal collateral damage too.

just launch a spy satellites or two

what is collateral damage?

NEVER have children with women like this - it will not end well.

Firm hard assertive penis