Why are women so dramatic

My GF just started an argument over the fact that we have no carrots despite me asking if she wanted me to get her some from the shop an hour ago; and is now bitching that I ate 'her' rice that's been there since last week untouched.

This is just today. Most days are the standard 'I am the only one that cleans' crap where she bitches that the small amount of work she wordlessly does when she gets home (hours before I do) in a finite space is some monumental task. The fuck is wrong with women? Why are they this dramatic?

Attached: 1549448575035.jpg (480x664, 40K)

Lacking attention from you. And trying to make you feel bad by bitching about random things.

They get bored and need to start arguments.

Pick a better girlfriend lmao

Bump for the pic.

She on the rag?

Higher res picture. And it could be somewhat biological, they need a strong men over them not a beta and be to an extent dominated but not too much. And modern society just made everything around that thing worse, especially with women since they're socially rehabilitated to feel "stronger" and "empowered" when it goes against their very nature. You can see where I'm going

Attached: 1550959994118.jpg (640x960, 114K)

>'I am the only one that cleans'
Well is she? Why not helping out then?

Both are correct.

Just fuck force fuck her, works every time.

Wow what a cunt, send her over to my place. I'll straighten that bitch out.

>perfect
>basically flat
>

real men prefer to live in filth.

You could try this, and if the same thing still continues you know the problem lies somewhere else

You know you can't see breasts because of the way their outfit is designed right?

Tell her that if she is dissatisfied she can leave, then disengage from the conversation. Remember that women are not concerned about what is true or what is just and they are evolved to constantly push so long as ground is given. In more enlightened times we set limits by slapping them, but sadly now we are reduced to merely ignoring them.

>Pick a better girlfriend lmao

>implying

I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS LEL

women are shitty life companions, that's why straight man have male friends, and gay man have boyfriends. there is reason why you haven't got any girlfriend before your sex drive kicked in

Women need boundaries and will constantly test them subconsciously to
a) verify that she made the right mate selection
b) test how you react to trivial bullshit because if you can’t even handle an argument over carrots you can’t handle real world dumb shit
c) all ties in to being able to look after kids and deal with situations and your ability to do so is always being tested

It is the price you pay for having women in your life and honestly it’s a breeze to handle.

>Well is she? Why not helping out then?

I don't even know you anymore, Hans.

Attached: 5cf.jpg (499x670, 54K)

Women are by nature the ones that maintain the house and keep it in order. What did you expect from Germany honestly? They're cucked

Why the fuck would you not buy any carrots?

She works part time, I work fulltime. I clean on the weekends but she hoovers every single day after work despite us lacking pets. I would cut down my hours but money is something that we need more than a medically sterile front room

>Complaining about normie shit on political board
fuck off

Come home from work tomorrow with carrots. Stuff as many of them as possible into her pussy and asshole.

I'm sorry user, you'll find a gf one day and won't just LARP on an anime board about having white children

It’s not about the carrots and it may not be about you. These events are an outlet for something else.

Good boys. She'll have you sitting down to pee in no time.

Attached: faggot punch.gif (260x146, 2.05M)

Because when I called and asked if we had any she said we had loads. We had two, I pointed this out and she got angry and asked why I was twisting it so she was the bad guy.

I read a good theory once that all women believe they are in a movie where they are the main character, so they thus act the part.

you cant see them cause they have none

I was saying he should do that, so he gets redpilled the hard way that he would fuck up that way

>I pointed this out and she got angry and asked why I was twisting it so she was the bad guy
Because she is the bad guy

She is craving praise and attention dude. I put an always, never jar in the house, everytime my wife uses an absolute I just point to the jar. Turned it into something we can both laugh at, not gonna lie I sometimes have to put money in the jar. Since we started the jar petty arguments have almost ceased.

Why the FUCK did you run out of carrots?

She's got a point.

based and womanpilled

this user gets it

That means she's cheating on you bro.
I'm sorry.

Attached: 1541055612877.png (772x730, 582K)

Yeah mate, if she's home all day and has to clean to keep busy she's bored.
1) fuck her when you get home from work everyday
2) start a hobby with her so she has something to do while you're at work and you can bond together after work.

What are those achsenthots holding? Nazi cereal?

Stop being a beta

She is horny and you're not fucking her right.

>I clean on the weekends but she hoovers every single day after work despite us lacking pets.

This is probably a hysterical manifestation of the deep uncleanness she feels from the hundreds of brown dicks she took before settling for you.

He's so lazy that he cannot even visualize what's underneath the dress.
Banting with westerners is so tiresome, I wish there were a populated Slavpol thread up

>white boy can't even keep leash on his gf

Stop treating her equal and put her in her place, faggot.

Sounds like you landed yourself a nagger, it will only get worse if you get married, get out now.
Also
>hoover
>bongspeak
It's vacuum, hoovers a company. You don't come home and Pepsi whilst you Samsung do you?

This. Nigel better do it too, or she's going to pick up an interest in Islam as a 'hobby'

I know the type, Axel. I was married to one for years. It doesn't matter if I cleaned, it was never to her standard. It didn't matter if I spent all my free time and money renovating, maintaining and fixing the house. Didnt matter that I made meals for her (women are almost universally shittier cooks than men t./ck/ ) and always made attempts to give her affection. Some cunts are genuine succubi, energy vampires. Your best will never be enough.

>204249870
And the amerimutt stikes again. Americans are so fucking brainwashed subconsciously with racemixing propaganda it's almost scary

sounds like you are her Xbox 360. enjoy
getting played.

Attached: 1546134171162.jpg (720x892, 277K)

>I wish there were a populated Slavpol thread up
I know there used to be a slavgeneral, you could always make one. But it always devolved into shitposting

Just give her a good slapping and she'll stop yapping.

She is a keeper OP look at it this way she is nailing her audition as a mother. Make it a point to point out something she has done and say a positive thing about it every day and she will do more and not bitch about it. Women require praise to keep growing.

Okay user. This is a yellow flag. Most men and women don’t give two shits about being wrong about something. Especially something as trivial about what food is in the house. I still think something else is going on and this is an outlet for her.

Let it go for now. If she is someone that always has to be right even if it is something that should be laughed about then you may want to rethink your situation.

Get a pet dog to occupy more of her time. Instead of hoovering every day she can walk the dog 4 times a week and hoover twice. You walk him on Wednesday and Saturday and walk together on a Sunday instead of bitching at each other about carrots you can pick some up on your way back from walking. If she gets bitchy at you then walk the dog until she calms down. I honestly think having a pet dog would solve most of your relationship issues and prepare you both for the responsibility of having a child.

she's asking for it
Do your manly duty

Attached: 902 (1).jpg (500x403, 34K)

Why can't you just buy some god damn carrots??

OP is a brit, my slavic friend. The meme is real there as it is here.

This. Good on both of you user.

My point still stands correct.

>She works part time
worthless British bint
Imagine settling for an English bitch (rated world's worst in a survey) when White Italian maidens are a short flight away.

1) We're trying for kids so we're intimate every night.
2) I tried getting her into D&D, Airsoft, Paintball, Clay Pigeon shooting, woodworking, gardening. All she does is read and watch crime dramas.

Fuck me I rennovated the bathroom last week specifically for the fact we're gonna have a little'un. The room for him (hopefully) has been rennovated and I even floated the idea of getting PP for a livable extension for the house. I ask why she's angry and she just gets angry that I ask!

>Get a pet dog to occupy more of her time.

No. Get a dog training manual and apply it to her, then get her pregnant with a white baby. Do not kill the baby.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BUY THE DAMN CARROTS CJ

I have to meet a deadline right now, but I could start sporadically baking after that, I guess

Maybe he does other types work around the house while cleaning is what his gf prefers to do? I cook daily and do things like paint the entire house. My wife cleans. Neither of us complain and are very happy. Imagine that.

Men in some western countries also do some cleaning. That's why houses, streets, etc. are very clean compared to the ones in your shithole called Slovenia

Attached: Trash-and-food-waste-Ljubljana-Central-Market-03.jpg (1000x697, 503K)

>Most days are the standard 'I am the only one that cleans' crap where she bitches that the small amount of work she wordlessly doe
You need to validate her when she does this. "Hey babe, thanks for cleaning up the dishes!". Women constantly crave attention, and if you validate her for what she does, she'll happily be your personal servant.

sounds like you dont give her enough dick

>D&D

Subverted...already

Classic manoeuvre, she's monkey branching on you dawg. She's got the hots for some drug taking degenerate at work and she wants to devalue you in her mind to rationalize her taking his big phat member up her ass then swallowing his cum, slapping his huge cock on her face and telling him that he's much bigger then her current bf.

You're fucked, don't argue back, just smirk, grab her by her waist, kiss her and try not to think about how much she loves being a naughty lil slut for the guy at her work.

Welcome to 2019

Attached: IMG_4125.jpg (500x653, 149K)

HOLY LOL WHAT A BIG DUMP.

We are one of the cleanest countries in the world, so you can stop with that bullshit. Germany however? Wew lad your streets are full of trash

Get her a pet you dumbass. She's bored as hell and/or you aren't giving her enough attention.

pretty good b8 thx for the effort

>little'un
why are you speaking like a spastic anglo on Jow Forums? learn some real grammar, faggot.

Attached: 1541752892822.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

>Most men and women don’t give two shits about being wrong about something.

When did you first learn you were autistic?

>Men in some western countries also do some cleaning.

Whatever Hans, let me dump load into Brumhilda while your at work.

Take her out on a date user.

Today. Thanks user.

Women get antsy when they aren't sexually and emotionally satisfied. I make sure me and my wife have a long conversation and at the very least cuddle every day.
She is prone to depression and this has consistently reduced her anxiety and sad moments. Intimate moments (sex included) are the support a woman needs from her man.
If you aren't making enough money that she doesn't have to work, you should help with cleaning. The traditional way was a division of labour and it seems like you aren't doing your fair share.

>Women constantly crave attention, and if you validate her for what she does, she'll happily be your personal servant.

Attach some light sexual attention to the praise if you want to program a really, really good girl.

Those swastikas look shopped. They aren't even the same size.

You work full time and she complains about cleaning? What a cunt. Dump her if the behavior continues. You don't want to be tied to a woman like that. Believe me. I have known many. Luckily I married one that is the complete opposite. We both do our part as a team. As gay as that sounds. 15 years.

better give her a stiff dick in the ass to straighten her shit out before sombody else does

Attached: 1430423075024.jpg (499x382, 45K)

Treating a woman like a dog won't work, despite popular opinion on here mutual respect is more effective for raising a healthy family rather than attempting to take complete ownership over your girl. It sounds to me like both of them are too immature to correctly raise a child and imo a dog would bridge that gap so that in a year or two they will be more prepared. Also it's better to get the dog and train him first to have extra protection for your wife and child when you are out rather than getting the dog after the children are born when you will have less time for training.

>Dump her if the behavior continues
Don't listen to him, other anons ITT have given much better advice. Keep her

One of them covers her C-cups with the book, the other's directly facing the camera thus hiding any forward projection.

They're all like this you fucking moron

>All she does is read and watch crime dramas.
This is like 90% of women. All you have to do is say the words "law and order: special victims unit" and they will cream there panties and yap for an hour. I'm pretty sure the reason they like it so much is they self insert and have a little rape fantasy.

Attached: 1450844372829.png (1045x881, 813K)

Fucking Krauts lmao.
I don't clean, ever. I hire a cleaner instead. Waste of my fucking time.
I am cooking a bone broth soup right now though

whats the ETA

Just take her to your couch/sofa, pull her over your legs arse up and spank her, then push her away and ignore her until she apologises.

This. Sometimes I wish I had zero sex drive and could just ignore women entirely. Being forced to be attracted to them is almost a curse.

>I still think something else is going on and this is an outlet for her.
This is where we always go wrong user. The over application of logic to females gets us in trouble. Most their shit is based in emotional reaction and if you dig for a problem like that she will grasp on to your logic to create a problem that wasn't there to begin with. Petty arguments are usually driven by females fearing abandonment on a subconscious level, this is a biologically hardwired response. If you don't notice their contributions they are in danger of being replaced or abandoned. The argument they bring up is more about recognizing their utility than whatever the topic is.

CASE STUDY: THIS GUY (OP) IS ABOUT TO BE KEKED. HE SEES NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS CONDUCT, AND THINKS IT'S HIS GIRLFRIEND BEING "DRAMATIC".

HE IS VERY CONFUSED IN HIS WHITE BOY BRAIN. LMAO.

IN THE NEXT MONTH, HE WILL BE KEKED, HAVE FURTHER ARGUMENTS, AND BE DUMPED, AND WILL BE EVEN *MORE* CONFUSED.

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK ON "WESTERN WHITE BOYS FAILED BY THEIR FATHERS, WHO GET KEKED BECAUSE THEY FAIL THEIR WOMEN" TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Got a few women friends, and they admit to starting arguments just to get attention from a partner.
Was a really fucking eye opener when it came up.

Attached: 1518522337177.jpg (670x906, 85K)

Cut your balls off and become a beta cuck faggot. Fucking degenerate

All women are like this.
Learn to live with it and mitigate it as much as possible.
They're not all doing it for the same reason, but in general the problem is basically that she's upset about something else, but makes it about something retarded like carrots.

>faggot punch
Looks more like a slash with a small knife to me.

Don't listen to this (((user))), wife beating has been a proven method for millenia. Do it or suffer the consequences.