Would you ever send your child to a public school?

Would you ever send your child to a public school?

Attached: 9F3961A9-7DF8-4C00-A47C-1BC1AA354090.jpg (612x847, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_University
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_S._Eisenhower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_College
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. At least not one where the demographics aren't 90%+ white. My wife and I plan on homeschooling with a co-op of trad mothers. If that doesn't work, I'll look into private schools. And if that doesn't work, I'll see what the local public schools look like 15 years from now.

I went to a nig infested highschool, and it was awful. There were only maybe 15% niggers there, but it was enough to turn the place into an absolute prison. The sports teams were niggerfied. There were fights in the hallway, the cafeteria, the gym. It was terrible. And now spics are a thing (they weren't when I was in school), so that's yet one more problem to worry about.

stale pasta

fuck no.

homeschooling ... you will literally produce another Jow Forums user that is so socially inept he has to cry about it on korean basketweaving forum

(((Education)))

No, everybody said no the other 100000 times you posted this.

That is bullshit statist propaganda. Homeschooling is best

This is a meme pushed by the public school Jew. Public school didn't make me a social butterfly, if anything it inhibited growth due to bitchy, power hungry teachers. Home school groups do field trips almost weekly and highly encourage social outings.

I had a discussion about this with my fiance a few days ago. We would love to not use public schools but we've seen families struggle economically while using overpriced private schools.

Having a tranny (loving) son is much better right

Private Education only, that's where I'd send my kids, trouble is my school is what? 5% nigger now than when I was first there it was pretty much 2 chinks and some spics that's all I had.

I spent 3-4th grade in a LA County public school and this was my experience. Yes, even at they age. Black fists get thrown for the most minor thing and there are always little to no consequences. We later moved to upstate NY and I grew up going to a white public school.

When I did time in the military was when I got to experience it again. Wasn't much different. The black kids love to fight and throw fists like they are thoughtless beasts fighting over where to piss and shit. Except this time I got to watch them get fucked with Article 15s and the like.

Yes, because private schools are for foreigners, public schools are for natives aka whites. You just have too many niggers, so they are your natives. Private schools were not even for a second anything else than anti-white.

It's a test. Let them go public. Teach them to fight and learn at the same time. Straight A's in that place and the principal made god dammed sure I was recognized for it. They learn to thrive or they don't survive. Builds strength. Don't raise a pussy. If the child can keep their culture at the same time, he'll run the world. Whites need to become the warrior/scholar we used to be.

I live in an all white rural area and our public schools are great.

When I skipped school I had 6 black kids behind me. The SRO asked me if I was their leader. We wondered how I had staight A's but skipped 30% of the year and was suspended 6 times. That's why I was never investigated by cps. I'd send them in to the grocery store and steal snacks/cigarettes for us. We'd find an abandoned apartment and hang hang out. Took a mixed girl with me often to a laundromat at an apartment complex and sucked her titties. Still had straight A's. The black kids liked to watch me fight and I showed them a good time. Dominated. They all got left behind in our version of the "ghetto".

>sending your kids to public indoctrination camps
lol no. Maybe after eighth grade, but definitely not before that

Attached: 1550956116612.jpg (610x892, 116K)

'' sounds like my teen years.

Yeah, I live out in the middle of nowhere with miles of woods for a backyard. Kid won't have a tablet, an Xbox, or even a laptop for many years. I go shooting twice a month and will take my son shooting as soon as he's old enough. I'll teach him how to do maintenance jobs around the house, how to use tools, how to build things. I'll show him how to slaughter a goose, clean a carcass, milk a goat. And then, when he's passed his first algebra class, I'll teach him software dev.

I don't play games and I won't let him see me on the computer all day. He'll meet other kids through sports and outdoor activities. Maybe we'll find some alternative to the boyscouts and get him involved with that.

this picture is so silly lol that lil kid's in the pic like "I'M JUST HERE RIGHT NOW STANDING"

Fuck no! My area is filled with Hispanics and i’ve been through the public schooling here. It is complete trash. When I do have kids, I might send them to private school or as some other anons pointed out home schooling.

Would you send your kid to a federal penitentiary? Same thing.

Charter school yes
Public school no way in hell

It's literally reverse you fucking moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_education
>Country Lower Age Range Upper Age Range
>United States 5-8 15-18

All liberal pro-gay schools aren't government education, they are private education. While being from 5 to 18 years old you have to go through government education, private or public school, doesn't matters.

No. All 7 of my 1488 children homeschooled by their traditional 1488 mama. We tried art school for one. He got withdrawn the 1st week for fighting with the fag-mafia.

This.
Going to send mine public and condition them at home to basically see themselves as sleeper agents in the school. I'll teach them to use the system for grades to get power, pander to SJW teachers, ect.

Cultural Marxism has eaten the whole world alive and you're worried about public schools.

>the world is fucked and you are worried about the place packed with 1000s of unsupervisable niggers.

Yes

Cultural Marxism was anti-nigger and anti-race mixing and anti-gay. You mean Jewish Christian capitalism has fucked you up.

>Marx and Engels were personally homo-phobic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
>Culture theory Critique of mass culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)
>The first male-to-female surgeries in the United States took place in 1966 at the Johns Hopkins University Medical Center.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_University
>Johns Hopkins University (commonly referred to as Johns Hopkins, JHU, or simply Hopkins) is an American private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876
>private
>founded 1876
>Presidents of the university Milton S. Eisenhower July 1956 – June 1967
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_S._Eisenhower
>younger brother of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_in_the_United_States
>President Ronald Reagan set the conservative standard in the 1980
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan
>Education
>He attended Eureka College, a Disciples-oriented liberal arts school
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_College
>Eureka College is a private, non-profit Christian college

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Russia
>In 1933, the Soviet government, under the leadership of Joseph Stalin, recriminalised homosexual activity with punishments of up to five years' hard labor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_China
>When the People's Republic of China was established in 1949, the Communist Party declared homosexuality a sign of bourgeois decadence.
>Yugoslavia banned "lewdness against the order of nature" (anal intercourse) between human beings.

This is how it's done. Re-educate as you will as soon as they return home, and appease the teachers. It's not complicated. Tell them what they need to do to get what they want.

Your children are going to encounter undesirables. Shielding them will not help this. Teach them knowledge, skill and culture. Teach them problem solving and how/when to fight. You want your child to walk into a public school and run the place. Not be afraid of it.

No, the problem is Cultural Marxism.