Redpill me on MKUltra. I’m aware of the drug testing and attempts at mind control. Yoko Ono was a plant...

Redpill me on MKUltra. I’m aware of the drug testing and attempts at mind control. Yoko Ono was a plant? How far does this rabbit hole go?

Attached: 2C15EF58-731D-4EFE-A84A-E1581C519CDC.jpg (220x284, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
thesun.co.uk/news/7920010/cia-mkultra-mind-control-drugs-hypnosis-electric-documents/
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsN7V4GwuA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg
youtu.be/VlEyhGCx4CU
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalitiy. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: 84ECBA95-4C0C-41C3-A26D-7E5DB4A22FCA.jpg (350x439, 32K)

Attached: baeddeda4c68ac6686199e59b3a7b5967bf928ea25462d2e7ed430cea079db58.jpg (600x420, 144K)

However this would merely be the traumabased reprogramming branch which is Project Monarch. There are various other branches to effect and controll peoples thinking in example:
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
>Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
no idea if this works, but I just dont believe you can remotecontroll people like that. same for pic related (where i have no idea how legit it is)However this gets me to another bit:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
Basically during the MKUltra experiments they were able to put monkey to sleep with RADAR waves, and possibly could alter the state of a mind and did the same stuff with other
thesun.co.uk/news/7920010/cia-mkultra-mind-control-drugs-hypnosis-electric-documents/

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
>Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants, study finds
I wonder how 5g plays into this

However i believe that like with the ormer stuff it is impossible to remotecontroll. However what it likely does do is put people in a certain state of mind, increasing or decreasing anxiethy, altering ones behaviour towards authority, reducing independent thought and so on, but not outright control people like with MKUltra. This then may play into stuff like pic related (no idea how legit that is, saw it spooking around the web for a while) or the patent mentioned , which I doubt enables you to control someone, but plants a thought, an idea, or oppinion in him, which he can either resist or accept as his own. If you then change the state with the first practice to have less independent or criticle thought it may increase the effect of this patent. If the patent actually works that is. Good chance the brain just wont recognize the voice.

Attached: 6A6E977E-6B35-4BEF-9F6F-F158774715CF.jpg (498x390, 113K)

Are you CIA niggers going to de-MKUltra my brain and reduce the NPCness of the people around me? What about the "house arrest", will it end? You suck jewish dicks.
Nice well timed thread by the way.

The weaken the believe in god thing is really scary. holy shit

It also should be noted that this kind of brainwashing is based on ancient satanic practices and feature many of the same concepts and merely was refined with modern psychology and drugs. Part of it is an extreme version of the carrot and the stick. They obey and get everything they want, they deny obedience and hell on earth gets unleashed on them. Usually before such a request is made some trigger is implemented, some sound or having the subject wear a certain shirt that he is conditioned to know when he says no in that situation they will have a really bad time.
Eventually the brain just breaks apart and some persona is created to take the place, often even liking the abuse or being indifferent to cope with it, kind of some stockholm syndrom.
Also its used as bonding, everyone in the group goes through that, knowing what the other has gone through. Think of how soldiers often develop some intimate relationship through the bad experience they experienced together.
At some point the system gets selfsustaining. The brainwashed starting to brainwash others as thats how its normal to them. This is among the higher ups through monsrch the case, but goes all through the bottom where indoctrinated parents indoctrinate their children, brainwashed teachers teaching the brainwashing to children, brainwashed newsanchors brainwashing the population

Attached: 151CA837-E8BB-4DD1-AC8F-4DB3AA9CDE25.jpg (300x442, 84K)

Read the book TranceFormation of America. It's about a MKUltra slave that was rescued by her CIA handler and spent the next 10+ years retrieving her memories through hypnosis. Excellent and graphic read. Implicates the Clinton's, Bushes, Hollywood and musicians etc

if you're asking the portal openers to fix the problem you'll find the most of them are suffering from the worst possible outcomes in this moment. Christ will shut the portal for what it is, don't ask those faggots to do anything good, it's just not in them

It was to see what stumuli cause what reactions in groups of people
Hint: they found out attacking women with ads is basically absolute control on easy mode

Another way to controll the populations mind is to controll their language
I believe the language part is actually one of the most interesting and deering aspects of the Georgia Guidestones which state:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
>Unite humanity with a living new language

By controlling the language you can actively shape the public zeitgeist and peoples thougt. If a certain language doesnt have a concept imbedded in it, if you are unable to properly express something with a language, then it is unlikely that someone thinks of that concept since he himself cant grasp it in his thoughts and much less express those to others meaning that if he comes up with some enlightening idea he cant properly express it. This is also the reason why bible and other texts have to use metaphores to describe their eternal truths in them.

Furthermore apparently people who speak multiple languages also seem to be smarter and have better cognitive functions meaning if suddenly everyone just speaks one language those will drop on a global scale as well. Additionally this kinda supports my first statements as this person with multiple languages has now more languages to choose from to think of an concept widening his horizon.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151119211415.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3164163/It-s-official-Speaking-one-language-makes-smarter-Bilingual-people-grey-matter-know-mother-tongue.html
Now imagine why they want to try to make anything logical hatespeech? Because if its forbidden to say it is forbidden to think and since people try to avoid social repercussions they abide to social customs.
Also ask yourself why the georgia guidestones mention as a goal to unite all people under one language? Because if they choose which language the people speak they can also choose the mindset of the people.
Now what will be the difference between thinking with language and thinking without like a lot of people do it seems?

Attached: BED9099F-13AA-4DE3-908C-995A3C0BC0CA.jpg (931x486, 148K)

> Christ will shut the portal for what it is
Oh yeah, a hippie said the same shit in early 2017.

Another way to control the people is by abusing our social traits and behavioral patterns. One easy example is the media. The media isnt there to tell you what you think, but to tell you to think what other people think. They tell you everyone hates trump, is pro refugees etc. and everyone who opposes this is seen as a bigoted racist asshole. They do this by repeating the oppinions over and over, having fake polls and so on and dont even leave room for any opposing oppinion. Since we then think everyone else thinks that way, and that we will be socially orchestrized if we oppose that oppinion, we dont speak up about it, eventually even conform to those making it appear in real life like the amount of people who are fed up with all the bullshit are far lower since they never speak up out of fear for being cast out of society. This results in information contrary to the narrative spreading slower and fewer as well as people not binding together to change things, as they believe noone else wants to do so.
Shills serve the same purpose, they are not there to make you change your mind, but appear as if there are people having that oppinion, making that oppinion seem more prevelant, like the media does too.
Basically
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

However, while this certainly comes from the same branch of research the methods used are completly different, as well as the purpose. MKUltra is meant to put a single individual in a role of total submission to his handlers to fit whatever purpose. The mediabrainwashing is widespread and serves to keep the population in a docile and obedient state while supporting the system independently

Attached: 3459FC0D-0FE8-487E-97BB-6523DF086F10.jpg (1536x2352, 1.42M)

Going to go into the occult aspects of it all, but beware, this is real tinfoil material

The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: 169D0311-C2BB-46E4-B2B7-247881B7A5D8.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers
Remember that the UFO community claims Reptillians created the grays. In this case it would be the case too as the fallen angels mated with humans, creating the nephillim whose spirit traditionally are the Demons. Thus the reptillians created them by mating with humans.
Others i have no idea about

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: 9F43B7A3-7053-4CE0-A2FC-F89FDB5C8074.jpg (300x400, 37K)

the root chakra is your survival instincts. only if you rose above the constant fear of death you are able to actually process new experiences and evaluate them, see them from all angles outside of the threat they pose (sacral chakra), after that comes the solar plexus chakra responsible for our self esteem and self worth for which we have to see us in context of the new experiences and how we handle those. only once you love and value yourself you can start loving others (heart chakra), and love goes through the stomach, solar plexus>heart. next comes the throat chakra and the best speaches are those done by talking from your heart, what you truely care about and communication is the job of the throat chakra. Once you can formulate the truth properly there comes understanding and insight, the third eye chakra, and from this understanding you realize that everything is connected with another, the crown chakra

by putting you in a constant state of fear and anxiety they lock you in the lowest state of conciousness, occupied only with survival unable to really process any experiences. Early traumata like circumcission can alter your brain enough to effect your entire life.
All the fear propaganda all around merely is there to lock you into the lowest state of conciousness controlled by fear.

There is also the reptillian brain in charge of pretty much the same as the root chakra, survival instinct. Some people are "entirely" controlled by this area in the brain with every act only being there for survival. Stealing money from some guy, or even murdering people that threaten your lifestyle. The temptations of the flesh. The abuse and sodomy affecting the lowest chakra which is the easiest effected (iE through sodomy) due to its connection with the material.

The Serpent is a common symbol for evil because just as this chakra and conciousness is the lowest so is the snake crawling at the lowest on the ground representing the conciousness of the individua

Attached: 4A79416A-44FB-4178-BF19-C313C6CEF908.jpg (500x522, 113K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also in >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works
pic related

Attached: A1E6088A-843A-4C4B-9A9E-FE6C511540F2.jpg (1008x1580, 542K)

MK-ULTRA = The Book of Job

all mainstream media and music is engineered by them to promove their agendas.
a lot of them are filled with satanic subliminal messages too.

Attached: MTV_Canada-Masonic_Temple_Facade.jpg (500x667, 53K)

Some bump

MKUltra was a program for research. It wasn't about applying the knowledge gained from that research. Those are other programs that we'll never know the names of. This is important because there's a lot of bullshit about MKUltra.

What people need to know is there were two important discoveries made in MKUltra research and once you know about them you can see that those discoveries are being weaponized.

I'm only going to tell you about one of those discoveries because I've learned that Jow Forums isn't ready for the redpill truth of the other major discovery. It literally blows their mind too much and they reject it.

So here it goes: The main discovery of MKUltra is that mental illness can be contagious and mentally ill people should be quarantined. This knowledge, I believe, has been weaponized, an example is the explosion of numbers of "transgender" people.

For further information, look into Donald Ewen Cameron. He pretty much single-handedly turned Germany into a bunch of docile cunts using techniques based on this information.

>MK Ultra glitches
First one in that video is OBVIOUSLY fake.

The black vault disagrees with you, nagger.

wat?

Thats what i wrote, but the britney spears one is obviously showing a change in personality. And the others could be either drugs or MKUltra
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsN7V4GwuA

Damn, thanks for posting so much. Sounds like MkUltra, or at least their legacy, is active on this board.

Attached: 66248BB7-D7D2-4C66-B893-74314B61A5BA.jpg (727x532, 86K)

Search for "Folie à deux".

What's the "black vault"?

Good reads user

truthstream media recently made a very good documentary about it youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg

Thanks, but allmost all i have was given to me from others in earlier threads. Im just an archiver

Something you would find in any unjewed search engine.

Some bump

I'll look into it.

The chakras reminded me of this

Attached: maslows-hierarchy-of-needs1.jpg (1344x1000, 171K)

Jow Forums doesnt reject this
Wtf do you think meme magic even is? Fucking newfag

Checked
Remember scribes exist for a reason. We all need to be scribes in one way or another

I didn't tell you the part that Jow Forums rejects.

so how do you go about raising your chakra

and how would you keep it raised on a place like Jow Forums

First step, dont fear. Realize death is not the end and every experience here is temporary which can and will be overcome. Fear makes you controllable. Thats how i believe you rise above the first chakra.
Aside from that no idea really. Try to self reflect and view an experience from all angles and get as much from that experience. Try to unconditionally love people (which does not mean to tolerate any bullshit, but realizing everyone is connected. Loving another means loving yourself). Condemn evil and wrong without judging.
Additionally i would say just lead an upright and honest life. Praying cant hurt.

Some swear on nofap, which does make sense since sexuality falls under the materialpleasures thus engaging such acts without limitations lowers your conciousnes similar to how fear does.

watch the movie revolver (original/uk cut). it's not about the same thing but it's similar, i think you would enjoy it

>Condemn evil and wrong without judging.
how do you do this

Whats the tl;dw

>how do you do this
Good question. Its one of the most difficult things together with unconditional love. Thats something i didnt figure out myself. I see all the pedophiles and childmurderers in the government, and i get trouble not feeling unconditional hate instead.
But jesus was clear on that. Love your enemies. Love the next as yourself.
However to note is mot judging does not mean to not punish
>10Our fathers disciplined us for a short time as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness.
or
>5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
note here the emphasis on its being for the good of the person who is punished.

Never said its easy, but if it were we all would be enlightened already i guess. There is of course also the issue that i could be wrong, but this is the best i could piece it together

it's an action movie with guy ritchie and jason statham but really it's about something completely different. i don't want to spoil it for you. you'll like it though.

there are also verses about "perfect hatred" in the bible. anyways im not gonna argue from the bible, i don't really believe in it

please use a kjv/textus receptus/majority text derived bible btw, they have the longest legacy. they arent corrupted with new modern doctrine

All of the translations have some errors and corruptions, the kjv is no exception.

As gor the hatred, psalm 139 merely declares the authors hatred onto those that hate God, its not an advice or commandment

true, but it also said that David who wrote the psalm was a man of Gods own heart

there are also many imprecatory prayers in the bible, many of them in psalms. paul does some imprecatory prayer as well. i don't think the chakra stuff is compatible with biblical christianity

Why would you say that? Just assume for a moment that the ancients werent dumb fucks but knew what they were talking about. So both bible and the eastern teachings tell the truth, merely express it in dufferent ways.
Eastern for example teach too not get attached too anything of this world. Similary christianity teaches the rejection of materialism. Chakras first checkppint is fear, and we are told in the bible not to fear as this majpes us susceptable to corruption, starting to steal and ripb, or lie and kill even to ensure your own survival or just a better life out of FEAR of death or sufferring which comes from attechment to this world.

youtu.be/VlEyhGCx4CU

christianity does teach you to fear though, to fear nothing but god. but still to fear. i understand what you're trying to say though. I just think it's incorrect. i dont think christianity is very introspective, the bible is very clear on what you should do and how to live your life, there are what, over 600 commandments in the bible that you're supposed to try to live up to. obviously you're not required too especially not after the new testament but there is still that striving. meanwhile this mysticism and eastern shit seems to be about personal enlightenment. I mean the bible literally tells you to not trust your own heart. the mysticism stuff teaches you to trust cosmos/yourself meanwhile christianity teaches you to trust god, real or imagined

Fucking spill it.

lets see this (((other major discovery)))

Fear of God is different them fear for your earthly existence. Fear of God makes you strive towards good while fear regarding anything earthly corrupts you. Also trusting nature or the cosmos is essentially the same as trusting God, only you apply conciousness to the world
>Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness.

Or

21My son, do not lose sight of this:
Preserve sound judgment and discernment.
22They will be life to your soul
and adornment to your neck.
23Then you will go on your way in safety,
and your foot will not stumble.
24When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
when you rest, your sleep will be sweet.
25Do not fear sudden danger
or the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
26for the LORD will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from the snare.

>Fear of God makes you strive towards good
only if you think what the bible purports as good, is always good. which i disagree with. ecumenialism is bullshit and obviously devilish according to the bible.

Also yes, bible on the surface is rather superficial telling you to do and what not to do, painting a clear ideal. Eastern tradition rather tries to make you find that ideal where as the bible gives you the ideal and tells you to try your best to be like that. But the ideal still is pretty much the same in either case. And the right deeds influence your soul just like bad deeds corrupt it. And a lot of the teachings also relate to deeper meanings which are overlooked easily

NO, user. HE CAN'T. IT'S TOO MUCH FOR US. IT MIGHT EXPOSE HIS FAGGY LARP!

stoning faggots and rebellious children doesn't seem like great ideals to me

stoning faggots can be justified. look where the faggotry led us today with 10 year old dragqueens being promoted hanging around with faggots of the gay drug scene of which one is a convicted murderer. most of the pedophiles are faggots, and in general most of them seem to be degenerate lunatics only caring about sex spreading sickness and desease while promoting depravity.

the "rebellious child" thing probably actually means "rebellious son", detached from the age with rebellious not meaning he just doesnt listen but actively rebells and attacks whatever is good and holy. in that case its the fathers duty to stop it. its harsh but well.

also it ignores another bit. This is merely the law, what you are allowed to do in these cases, but there is also always the command to forgive and show mercy for those who ask for it. in example some poor granny steals some food from your store. you have the right to call police and get her jailed, but you could also forgive her knowing that she probably is just too poor to afford regardless of what the law says. issue is most just never do.

Attached: 1550962001631.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Attached: Subliminals.jpg (580x805, 72K)

doesnt matter, executing gay people for being gay is extremely far away from any kind of eastern teaching or mysticism. youre just proving my point that these are two very different belief systems

debateable. Buddhism also is against "sexual misconduct", regardles of sexuality, fucking everything that walks like faggots do is essentially that.
later then non vaginal sexact were starting to condemened specifically which homosexuality falls into. the current dhalai lama appearently clearified that this is really the case too. So its not that eastern tradditions have no issue with faggots, they merely dont state what the punishment should be and merely say its something that isnt good where the bible gives appropriate punishment.
In general you must ask yourself how one would know that someone is gay if he isnt a flaming faggot exposing his sexuality at ever occasion like they do today. you probably wouldnt, thus if someone gets exposed as one there is likely a reason related to his behaviour that justifies the punishment.
also look how many of the ruling class are sodomizers and look what they cause to the world. another hint that the bible was on to something.

ah, please tell me where buddha told you to stone people for being gay

youre fucking deluded. and if the christian god is real you're bringing great shame upon him by promoting this other stuff

i specifically said that the difference is not the stance towards faggots but that the bible gives the appropriate punishment for it where buddhism merely says its something you should not do.
how am i bringing shame to God by saying what the bible says?
and i even implied that it probably wasnt for the average gays that just dont like women as those would go unrecognized, but the flaming faggots promoting the bullshit like we have today as those are the ones you spot easily.

Attached: slippery slope.jpg (442x676, 46K)

>how am i bringing shame to God by saying what the bible says?
youre bringing shame to god by promoting this other belief system, astrology type shit in comparison. there is only one way to god the father and that is through god the son. if you dont have the son you dont have the father. that is what the bible teaches. so if you truly believe the bible, you are leading people astray by promoting this other shit, especially saying such things such as
>both bible and the eastern teachings tell the truth, merely express it in dufferent ways.

>and i even implied that it probably wasnt for the average gays that just dont like women as those would go unrecognized, but the flaming faggots promoting the bullshit like we have today as those are the ones you spot easily.
not what the bible says

you seem to have a lot of cognitive dissonance but that almost seems like a requirement to believe in abrahamic religion

mate, the different mythologies across the world all tell many of the same basic stories which all align with the bible as well. Wether its the feathered serpent quetzacoatl (identified as venus which is lucifer) that brought them knowledge much like the serpent in eden did, or pandora, the woman unleashing all the evil onto the world when opening the box, like eve introducing sin into the world. the numerous stories of Jupiter (Michael i believe) fighting and defeating Saturn (Satan) usually in form of or with a snake. Dont even get me started on the flood which cultures across the world report destroyed their previous civilization with many cultures simultaniously entering the bronze age shortly after where the bible dates the flood at. denying those would be to also deny the bible as those are the same stories from different point of views.
That being said when contradictions arise i take the stand of the bible and trust it to be the accurate view, but me saying that others recorded the same global events and came to similar or the same conclusions in many cases is by no way undermining the message of God or the bible but showing that people across the world found independently many same truths is a case for those truths being real and thus the bible.

some bump

Paul McCartney is not the original Paul McCartney

Attached: Paul McCartney impersonator_ears.jpg (685x360, 47K)

have a bump

Children were experimented on as well

Attached: History of pedo experimentation.png (1546x4525, 1M)

children, drunks, prostitutes, homeless, mentally ill, any one "who couldnt fight back"

bump just fucking say it

Middle class bad goyim.

Project Bluebird - predecessor to MKULTRA, similar to Project ARTICHOKE
MKULTRA - umbrella name for all of the following

Subproject 54 - concussion blasts to erase memory
MKDELTA - drugs used for interrogation/harrassment/discrediting/disabling ie. LSD, Mescaline, Scopolamine, temazepam, sodium pentothal
MKOFTEN - drugs/occult shit/psychics
MKCHICKWIT - identify drug developments in Europe and Asia and gain information/samples
MKNAOMI - biological agents for incapacitation and killing as well as how to difuse them
Project ARTICHOKE - mind control via morphine withdrawal/addiction and hypnosis
Project CHATTER - mescaline, scopolamine, anabasine for interrogation
Operation Midnight Climax - testing LSD on unconsenting civilians
Project Stargate - consisted of a bunch of smaller projects focused on remote viewing via psychics

Allegedly:

Project MONARCH - trauma based mind control
The Finders - trained individuals in escape and evade as well as internet use for prospected cyberwar (this branch is acknowledged defected and is presumed to have become child traffickers)

There is evidence of the Finders at least, but I haven't looked too into Monarch.

lower class i would say.

discord
=
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Come redpill these faggots.

some bump

another

Here are a couple of crumbs

Attached: conspiracy_you're_so_crazy_you_probably_believe.jpg (1713x1529, 476K)

What is the "Aimed Person" program again? Nice shilling, shill.

just post the pic of the thread here from the guy who did the research on it. it explains it pretty well

basically video is way too strong for our cave man brains and every time we see an actor do something, we sub consciously believe 'we' can do that too and after 1000 movies, we are eventually disconnected from reality entirely

Attached: mk ultra larp.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

im a shill because i suggest that lower class people were targeted for forced experiment instead of middle class? what if i say they only targeted rich people for the experiments? does this unshill me?

Now that's a novel I would read.

some bump

another

/thread

bait

some bump

another