Why are you ok with the fact that Trump has private...

Why are you ok with the fact that Trump has private, off the record meetings with Putin that he tries to hide from the rest of his administration?

Attached: RTS1JGW31-1024x692.jpg (1024x692, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/trump-rejects-report-he-hid-key-details-of-conversations-with-putin-i-dont-care
politico.com/story/2018/12/13/doj-investigation-missing-texts-peter-stzrok-lisa-page-1063234
youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE
youtube.com/watch?v=DbEI_y42Ox8
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/08/manafort-russian-poll-share-konstantin-kilimnik-trump-investigation-2016-election-latest
washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/30/is-floating-million-trump-tower-penthouse-vladimir-putin-illegal/?utm_term=.ad6e33586e5e
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prepare for :
>shill
>kys discord tranny
>kike
>retarded pic exposing conspiracy theory
>WE DONT CARE
>presidents do it all the time!
>whatabout X
>no response

trumptards dont what to talk about this subject for obvious reasons

Attached: 1547908641477.jpg (900x675, 96K)

Yup. Russia is the Third Rome. We are Gomorrah.

Only children and liberals believe fairy tales. Starting with the presumption of innocence, you need actual evidence... do you have any actual evidence?

Hahah Macron

Settle down mo

Every thread.

Yes.

Attached: Putin gold.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Because people gotta go to Hell when they die if they got it coming.

> France

Your country is collapsing lmao. aside from the world cup you wish you lived here baguette faggot

Ok, now say that again but with Hillary Clinton.

>Talk about Russia, goy. Ignore Trump's million Jew connection

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

8 of trump's administration has been jailed?

Why are you only now aware of back channeling?

Post a link about this so I know it’s not some fan fiction you’re writing.

They are conspiring to hack the 2020 election so I’m fine with this.

Forgot :
>comment about the poster flag to avoid talking about the subject

Trump also has Asian and Indian connections

Kennedy did the same with Khruschev, hell the KGB helped get Kennedy elected

Except you aren’t talking about anything. You’re just writing fan fiction unless you can post a link to something factual that actually happened.

Okay I'll try user with a simple question
I do not expect an answer because it seems to be an incredible difficult one for trumptards :

In helsinki, did trump say "would" or wouldn't"?

Bonus question : why did he took his translator notes?
foxnews.com/politics/trump-rejects-report-he-hid-key-details-of-conversations-with-putin-i-dont-care

Didn’t think so. This is why people will continue to support trump. You people whine and cry all day about Russia hacking your toaster, but can’t post a single bit of evidence.
I knew it was a waste of time to do more than hide this dumpster fire of a thread.

See. Was that so difficult? Now we can talk like adults.
So you believe trump, who needs interpreters, had a secret meeting with Putin that Fox News knew about?
You could probably touch the sun with all that reach.
Grabbing an interpreters notes is crazy, but the White House has more leaks than an old row boat. Nothing the president does is secret. The press, secret service, more press, and every person on earth can google his daily actions.
The idea that some secret meeting happened, with interpreters and press presence, is complete fiction.

So tell me more about the private, off the record meeting that everyone seems to know about.

1st of all you didn't answer my first question

I never said it was "secret", you could touch the andromeda galaxy with that reach.
Everyone know they met several times, we just don't know what they discussed about (wich is normal) and why he went as far as taking his translator notes. As you said it's crazy, that's why normal people are asking questions.
You do know theses notes are usually part of a classified record right?

The main problem is why did trump side with putin over his own intel, just to backtrack later?

See above
You also didn't answer my 1st question
It's a very simple one

>all these Ivan fucks

Attached: turgidson.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Did Ivan cut your dick when you were born lmao

I'm far more concerned about what the rest of the government might be up to. What Trump says and does are under an immense amount of scrutiny from numerous skeptical sources. No other portion of our national government operates with as much transparency as the Presidency because the corporate press are unabashed promoters of the "civil service" whether by transcribing their "leaks", soft peddling their abuses, or complict censorship of their crimes.

You miss the fact that “his own” intel purposefully lost a bunch of texts that have recently surfaced? They were about his “own intel” plotting his political death? Here, I’ll post a link because I expected you to.
politico.com/story/2018/12/13/doj-investigation-missing-texts-peter-stzrok-lisa-page-1063234
How much would you trust people who got caught lying while plotting against you?

Bumping this garbage fire

I expect you are intelligent enough to know that there are people 100% behind trump and other 100% against him in an intel agency this big

I hope you were not brainwashed by fox news into thinking ALL of the fbi is crooked
And i also hope that you know how retarded it seems to support the one accused of interfering in your elections in front of the entire worl... just to backtrack later

“Private, off the record” meetings pretty much implies secret. Except they weren’t private or off the record because of a language barrier. You overly implied they were secret. Don’t backtrack now.
I don’t know your life experience, but I’m willing to bet someone you trusted has betrayed you at some point. Do you trust that person now? In my life, the answer is no. I’ve forgiven but not forgotten. I don’t give that person trust anymore. I only see Trump doing the same with the FBI. They have gone to lengths to subvert him. They lost his trust. Seems natural to me.

I agree Peter stzrok and "lovely" Lisa Page were biased and should be fired
I'm not brainwashed to the point of thinking that the politicians I support are perfectly honest, far from that
But you guys keep attacking everyone for being biased, yet ignore the lies told by trmp and his hypocrisy

>smolett fake a racist attack
>Trump: OMG look at this faggot!
>trumptards : OMG look at this faggot!

>white supremacist caught preparing a mass killing of dems and journalist
>trump: ...
>trumptards : ... / It's a hoax!

>“Private, off the record” meetings pretty much implies secret.
I AGREE ffs
What I find curious is why he took the translator notes. It's part of the classic protocol that she gives it so it's classified as the rest of the shit discussed between countless other private meetings trump had
Why did he took the notes of theses specific meetings with putin only? that's the problem you don't want to admit for some reason

>They lost his trust. Seems natural to me.
I AGREE TOO
But he his the fucking commander in chief, he should rearrange HIS intel the way he wants to
What happened to "draining the swamp"?

Attached: 643654135.png (1296x787, 858K)

You’re the one posting Fox News, user. Don’t put that off on me. When did he backtrack on this? I’ll just believe you because you’re acting rational. I don’t follow every twist and turn of politics. Let me quote your source.
>Leaks have roiled the Trump administration since it took office, and the president's talks with foreign leaders and dignitaries have regularly found thier way to print. Trump was reportedly furious when The Post published complete, leaked transcripts of his private conversations with the leaders of Australia and Mexico in August 2017. Even the Post's own Jennifer Rubin called the brazen high-level leaks "frightening," noting that "it's shocking to see presidential conversations released in this way.
Don’t you think he’s justified in trying to keep things private after SOMEONE is always leaking everything? It would make anyone suspicious.
As far as Russia hacking your Pokémon go game, I’ve yet to see any proof. Yes, a shit ton of people around him are facing jail. None of it is connected to Russia in any way, as far as I’ve read.
If you have a source that anything he’s done is illegal, I’d love to see it. So would muller.
Personally, I loose faith in the president regularly. Not because of the endless spam threads here, it’s because he does dumb things often.
If some link between him and Russia existed, it would be known. Thousands of man hours have been invested in finding some link. All that’s been turned up is a lawyer that was a sleeze bag and a lobbyist was a sleeze bag. If you didn’t know that before this investigation, you’re probably still finger painting and having recess.
It goes back to what I started with. I’m all ears if you can provide any proof. I just don’t see it. I honestly don’t think he’s smart enough to hide things that well. Do you want to tell me you think he’s some capeshit villan?

Have met in person three times in their lives. Once for less than 5 minutes.
Russians hate Americans far less than the kikes in the media and hollywood. They are our racial enemy.

People go off the rails all the time. Remember when the leftist nut bag actually shot a bunch of Congress people? That’s not a left vs right issue. It’s a mental health issue. Remember when the gay nightclub was shot up? Not a trump supporter. Want a link to a Seattle mall shooting by a Hillary voter? How about that Bernie supporter who stabbed people in Seattle?
You’re attempting to polarize our declining mental health as a political issue, and I won’t buy the bullshit. People are nuts. Nobody can defend that.

Lifelong New Yorker. Home to 5 million jews. Many involved in real estate.

So you agree. Cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ6tHIUXPE

Attached: 400064.jpg (898x628, 188K)

>you wish you lived here baguette faggot
No one wants to live in that retarded obese shithole except for beaners.

I post Fox news links because everytime anything else is posted, the only argument is :
> X news outlet I don't like
You know it's true if you're not a newfag or totally biased

>When did he backtrack on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DbEI_y42Ox8
You seems to have a selective memory or a short one

>None of it is connected to Russia in any way, as far as I’ve read.
Lolwut? Manafort sharing polling data about trump with russians is nothing I guess
He did it because only because he wanted to do it

>If some link between him and Russia existed, it would be known.
Trump repeteadly said he knew putin. Then that he didnt know him, then the opposite, then backtracked again
He also wanted to offer putin a 50million penthouse in his russian trump tower ,but yeah, it's nothing I know

Mueller will finish soon, but Trump nominating a guy who was critical of his investigation is natural and unbiased
Hiding his tax returns are proof of him saying that he have nothing to hide

>People go off the rails all the time.
I also agree, that's not what I was pointing at and you know it
Trump is silent on theses cases for obvious reasons and you also know it
If the man was a latino aiming at republicans his twitter would be on fire, don't deny it

I’m not everyone here. We’ve had a decent discussion and I’d hope you can see I’m not a rabid asshat. You posted Fox News, then complain about it. Just seems odd.
>my memory
I am self employed, full time and attend uni, full time at nights. Forgive me for trying to improve my life and not making political circus my only purpose for existence. I do more on Monday than most people do all week. Most of my info comes from NPR that I can squeeze in half hour blocks. Today I have 110 pages to read, and two jobs to review. This is my morning to shitpost and read news.
I’ve never seen that. It’s fucked. If you’re actually reading what I’ve posted, you’d know I don’t think he’s very smart. I have not hidden that in some coded form. If I had to guess at his motives, one of his handlers (kushner?) probably told him to play nice before the FBI actually went through with the plan to JFK him. But yeah, that’s fucked.
Manafort shared political data? Only thing I read is he’s going to jail because lobbying, fraud, and lying. I didn’t see that at all. Still, even if he’s surrounded by shitbags I don’t see how this information is connected to trump. Let’s think outside this funnel you’re working on and look at Cohen. I know more about that anyway. You won’t need to spoon feed me, as much. Do you think if there was any link to trump-Russia that he wouldn’t sell out? Both of them are facing lengthy prison sentences. American jail isn’t some resort with PlayStation. Either of those people would stab their own mother to avoid jail. So why can’t they find anything? Muller has done his best to flip the weakest links and nothing has come of it.
Wow, an international real estate development company tried to get cozy with a foreign dignitary before becoming president? Nobody ever did that before. He also paid off people to put a golf course in the UK, but apparently there’s nothing illegal about that either.

>that’s not what I was pointing at and you know it
No, I don’t. I read what you posted and it was about the coast guard guy that wanted to do berviks summer camp bugaloo part 2, and you stated he was a trump supporter.
When you say that, you’re hinting at right wing people being nut jobs. I’m just pointing out I won’t buy your bullshit on that angle. I’m not going to assume what you’re thinking. I’m going to read what you type and evaluate it for what it’s worth.

I’m not everyone here.
Yes you seems intelligent and not brainwashed or just a troll as most trump supporters seems to be
I hope your business, whatever it is goes well and that you will incarnate the american dream

Look :
- Manafor (former trump campaign chairman) shared polling data with russians
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/08/manafort-russian-poll-share-konstantin-kilimnik-trump-investigation-2016-election-latest

- Trump wanted to offer putin a penthouse in his moscow trump tower, yet he told the public, the voters "I have nothing to do with russia
washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/30/is-floating-million-trump-tower-penthouse-vladimir-putin-illegal/?utm_term=.ad6e33586e5e

- Trump fired Comey "because of the trump russia thing" then allegedly said to russian ambassadors that the pressure was off him
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

- Trump nominated whitaker as AG, whitaker previously said the russia investigation is a witch hunt and that it should be shut off. Yet trump told that hehad nothing to hide so he was not afraid of the mueller investigation

If you can't connect the dots, well I guess there is no hope of convincing you of something obvious...

>and you stated he was a trump supporter.
Well he was

What I'm telling is not that the trump supporters are nutjobs, far from that, I was just denoucing trump hypocrisy on not weighing on this case of obvious terrorism but jumping on some retarded fake hate crime

Yes. Putin and Trump make a good team.

> Why are you OK with the President doing the exact main fucking thing a President exists to do which is talk to other Presidents/PMs and manage his staff

You absolute brainlet fuck

Well, user. It appears you are out of talking points. Thanks. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a decent conversation here. You’re full of assumptions about people here, and you obviously aren’t French. Still I’ve learned a few things. I hope your day is productive. You really seem a little unbalanced about this Russian story though. I said it multiple times through the thread, I really don’t think Trump is smart enough to hide what you think is there. I’m off to be productive.

Heck. I’ll open tabs and read it all soon. I appreciate the effort you’ve gone to with that layout.
I really do need to go be productive though. Thanks for the intelligent responses. You might get farther with others if you don’t try and stuff everyone on Jow Forums into a box. We’re all just people.

Because I voted for him for President, so I trust him. I don't trust anyone else in his administration, and frankly I wouldn't put it past them to sabotage whatever deals he makes with Putin, because they're probably traitors.

Well I am french and I think my english and knowledge of the american politics are well enough so I take that as a compliment

Good luck user have a good read and day

>president engaging in foreign policy discussions
How is this a problem?

Non of those are jailed related to Russia

>You said in your testimony that you met with this person at 9:00 am, correct?
Yes
>HA! You actually met with him at 9:30! If you don't plead guilty, we'll bankrupt you, and put your kids in jail.

what should i be worried about? how do you know for certain no one in his administration hears about the meetings? sounds like you're reading into this a lot more than you should be.

there was evidence. then comey came on tv and said 'mehh were not gonna do anything about it'.

Attached: 1476931094752s.jpg (212x250, 6K)

Not a single person that was part of the Trump administration has been to jail yet.

Are you kidding. There is an "intelligence community" that is literally married into foreign royal bloodlines and don't even speak American. What could they possibly know about US interests? Who could possibly trust them?