Buds 131 terminated by jewtube

Based vet turned keyboard warrior Don Shipley taken off youtube for community violations. He made a lot of enemies on-line dropping truth bombs, i think this latest ban is a as result of outing phony injun Nathan Philips or maybe that bald paedo cunt Sean Attwood and his fake valour bf Jamie Morgan Kane.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMNh_ZPocE4&index=3&list=PLPT_cCpNMvT4ChiJnU7OJgvtAefRttelK

Attached: shipley.jpg (750x750, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V1rwRh_4ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OF COURSE they did. Fucking jewtube. How could that guy do anything to get himself removed?

the targets of his videos make bullying strikes against his content, the complaints system favours the complainant no matter what the facts.

For proving the chug nathan phillips a liar???

Unbelievable.
>post public information
>this is considered harassing

can't have that.
fake victimhood is just as legitimate as real victimhood in clown world.

exposing a liberal propagandist shill like that likely caused a slew of complaints about his channel.

It's because he called out that covington Indian for stolen valor

found a mirror of his Nathan Phillips video:
youtube.com/watch?v=_V1rwRh_4ik

guess they didn't want people knowing what big chief coolingfan really did during the nam.

He better fucking be back. It's quality entertainment watching him btfo phonies

Attached: 1536108087477.jpg (747x1023, 154K)

What a damn shame. I liked watching his videos.

I wonder how many former Vets they just pissed off.....

Attached: men-of-harlect.jpg (1050x576, 88K)

he got regulated because the media loves that wagon burner

Jewtube is fucking up a lot. No wonder people go shot up the place. Fuck them all.

>Messing with Chief Shipley
FUCK OFF

I think it's that Sean Atwood guy gaming the Youtube complaint system. Don was talking about how he was going to go hard after him in the last video but it looks like Atwood has delivered the first blow.

>be lil donnie
>get btfo
Hahahahahahahahahahaha thats what you get for being a welfare queen.

Attached: 1549889752645.gif (1100x600, 865K)

yeah that guy Don called out Jamie Morgan Kane has taken down most of his vids making bullshit military claims , i would guess he has a big following of ex con degenerates on-line willing to help.

piss off Achmed don't you have a clit to cut off ?

It's too bad because I really like watching Don make fags like this squirm. I knew a guy in Canada that claimed to be an ex-Navy Seal. In fucking Canada. He was also a black belt in jiu-jitsu, personally knew one of the Gracie's, and everything like that. Just an annoying person to be around with their constant tough guy posturing.