Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1.png (662x603, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6739533/Russian-policewoman-fired-organising-erotic-dance-celebrate-Mens-Day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6739533/Russian-policewoman-fired-organising-erotic-dance-celebrate-Mens-Day.html

Attached: DF6F56E5-D16B-4527-9544-EEBD669A66AA.jpg (748x416, 148K)

>has day for men
>shames woman for doing something nice that men like
How dumb

Russia fires her, america would have talked about her for weeks in the news and decorate her with medal of merits and woman empowering figure. That's the difference.

See now this is how the workplaces should've been after allowing women to participate.

So brave.

>>shames woman for doing something nice that men like
ya I thought that too then I remembered women lead men astray

If I were her boss I'd have taken the heat from the brass, given her a knuckle bump for her thoughtless but well-intended effort, and ask she never do it again for all the obvious reasons

shes cute post more

Thots need to be patrolled. All the time.

The jealous women who got her fired

well considering usual gifts like shaving cream or socks are given only by close friends/relatives, i would say yea, she went overboard.

On top of that if she stayed she would be a massive distraction for the other officers, disrupting work.

>We are literally at a point where Jow Forumsacks see nothing wrong with degeneracy.

nvm, thought the female officer herself did it.
Still, bitch should've just taken them to a bar or something after work.

Firing her was absolutely justified, who hires an ugly gook like that to dance for her coworkers? You can't trust her judgement anymore.

wrong, America media would blame the men

the news organization for thinking this is news

>when a patrolling thot is thot patrolled

Attached: C306F76F-884C-429C-A7E9-4EE671FA1102.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Post the video

Loss of confidence for sure. You can't have people on positions of power letting themselves seem like submissive retards. Just doesn't work. Those men wouldn't be able to respect her any more after that and would only see her as a piece of meat.

>Men's Day
>tries to make it about her
She was.

I think the thing that a lot of countries don't realize is that our police barely act like police

Most of our police can usually be found hanging out with the gopnicks drinking an alki
They really don't give a fuck dude

The police in Russia are essentially thugs who were too stupid to live in the thug life

Attached: bruh.png (495x469, 337K)

That's not her, it's the stripper she hired.
l2read ffs

She did nothing wrong

There is nothing shameful about the tamale form

hot

>degeneracy is okey as long as it makes my dick hard

Attached: IMG_1328.jpg (999x754, 207K)