Redpill me on St. Louis

Have a job offer in the Clayton area. Willing to commute 20 miles each way and can finance a house up to 500k max, 400 would be better. What are the best places to live with the fewest people like Michael Brown. Are any women there between 25-30 non-roasties?

Attached: St_Louis_night.jpg (1200x1167, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
personal.tcu.edu/kylewalker/maps/education/#10.19/38.6802/-90.2124
realtor.com
zillow.com/homedetails/2240-Tara-Heights-Dr-High-Ridge-MO-63049/49689854_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers

I'm a Cardinals fan. Go to St Louis quite a bit. It's a hellhole once you get away from Busch stadium.

Only US city with more violent crime than Detroit.

You can live like a king with a 400k house. It's a nice area... like 99% of the violent crime is in the north side where the dindus live. Go Cards!

Per capita, I forgot to say

Drove through it on the way out here to Wyoming.

It's a shithole. Old cars, run down everything.

Heard nothing but bad from people who visit there. Stay away.

I work in Clayton. It’s one of the rich neighborhoods in the city. Recommend.
VERY high Jewish population, though. If you go near forest park you’ll see them walking around in black with the goofy hats and the curly hair.

Can I get away from the dindus? Any recommended cities in the suburbs with newer construction and maybe an acre or 2?

>Willing to commute 20 miles each way
you can find some sweet deals on the Illinois side user, super nice neighbors, you will love it

Meh, just gotta live there. I live in St. Charles. Used to be horrible but grown to be a really peaceful area

Fuck, I hate kikes. I thought Michael Browns everywhere were the big problem. Do you commute from the West area?

Girls in the midwest partner up young and don't cheat.

Your dating pool will be small and mostly divorced women.

are St. Louis women roasties?

Just remember to stay on the western side of the river.

Attached: Red States and Blue States.jpg (1090x415, 115K)

No. White flight is rampant now in St.Louis. If you can not go there, try to avoid it like the plague.

>you can find some sweet deals on the Illinois side user, super nice neighbors, you will love it
Do not listen to this! omg!

Superior finnish arch-itecture

I slept with a married women when I was in Ohio, but I guess your right it wasn't cheating because husband knew she spent the night at my apartment

Not OP, but I have the option to move to Pittsburgh for a job. Is it a good place to live?

I just moved here for a job and I'm regretting it. The job is awesome but the city sucks dick. Niggers everywhere, the "best restaurants in the city" are mediocre at best. The flyover 10 meme is a reality. Fuck this place. Luckily I'll be able to transfer sooner than later with my job. I'm getting the fuck out of this shithole asap.

If you have anything specific you want to know I'll be happy to answer the best I can.

North St. Louis has a landfill with radioactive waste from the 1940s, IIRC. The landfill is on fire, technically smoldering, and nearby streams and rivers have tested positive for radiation (landfill may be leaking). I believe the landfill is a superfund site.

There’s a documentary about it, but I forgot the name.

Someone told me they have great Italian food there, is that bullshit? Is Chesterfield safe from niggers or are the better choices?

>radioactive

Holy shit, kek is warning me with trips

West Lake
All the suits are downplaying the danger. They will lie through their teeth and refuse to admit anything. They have no choice.

I love the line in wikipedia,
> "... [contaminated] groundwater near the landfill moves away from the surrounding communities and is not used for drinking water ..."
Yeah? And where does it end up going? Do they think it just disappears? It goes somewhere! And they know it. They are going to try to keep on sliding this for as long as they can.

pic related: It's not a fire, it's a subsurface smoldering event! if/when this fire hits the buried radioactive waste, it will become airborne.

Attached: west_lake_landfill_on_fire.png (973x728, 594K)

There's a little Italy area called The Hill. It isn't anything you'd get at a decent Italian restaurant in a large city.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
personal.tcu.edu/kylewalker/maps/education/#10.19/38.6802/-90.2124
These are your two best resources for scoping out St Louis. The whole city is poor and shitty.

Literally a higher murder rate than Honduras

Attached: murder.gif (400x234, 584K)

>It isn't anything you'd
>It isn't better than anything*

>>Can I get away from the dindus? Any recommended cities in the suburbs with newer construction and maybe an acre or 2?

Clayton is one of the wealthier cities in the state. Nearby cities that could also be good include: Webster Groves, Ladue, Wildwood, Town and Country, Chesterfield, Ballwin, and Creve Coeur.

realtor.com

Jesus, you're gonna commute across the bridge if you do that. Fuck that. Also pay Illinois taxes and living in corn fields.

Kirkwood, Webster groves, Fenton, Chesterfield and Ballwin are good but have a lot of asians.

Look at a map of stl. Stay north of 55, south of where 270 hits 70, and keep on the stl side of the Missouri river. Stl county is still really comfy.

AMA though.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-24 12-01-28.png (1018x907, 1.67M)

>Girls in the midwest partner up young and don't cheat.
maybe 50 years ago

The hill has gone to shit. Seriously I've heard so many people apologizing for how it is now. Murders, theft, etc, it's not the save little italian spot anymore.

Clayton is a very nice area you will be fine.

>Ladue
Becoming surrounded. The water is rising; they cannot survive.

interesting stuff, thanks bro

Attached: map.jpg (1622x854, 436K)

This. Now they're fat, have at least one mixed kid, and are full of piercings and tats. Literally no self respect and have nothing to do with midwest culture or southern culture at all.

>AMA though.
Is Imo's pizza still as good as I remember?

Clayton is way too nigger adjacent. It's like the CWE.

Yep. Ladue is that place your grandparents live. The school district is still good, which will keep home prices high for now, but it's only a matter of time.

You either like cheese or you don't.

Still good but the price is just too high now.

i love their white cheese. i hope it's still the same. the next time (if ever) i get through there, I'm stopping to have me some Imo's!

Oh fuck off Clayton isnt bad you ignorant cuck.

It's called provel. Some people hate it like my wife, but I like it.

Clayton is getting snuck up on my friend. Have you not been watching the news? Watching the kinds of people walking on the sidewalk? You're fucked in 10 years minimum. It's the next St. Ann.

Enjoy living in the police protection racket in Clayton to protect you from those evil darkies...

Keep telling yourself the niggers will stay 5 minutes away. I cant drive through downtown clayton without seeing broke niggers hanging around. Probably waiting for their court date.

thanks bro, I'm hoping those areas have some recent construction where it's possible to get an acre or 2. I'd like to maybe have a view of woods

"East St Louis" is actually Illinois not Missouri and full of niggers. Its like Planet of the Apes, New Jack City and The Wire rolled into one.

t. liberal faggot in tower grove south

I was right there at that arch, I gotta say the harbor is amazing there. The added security everywhere from what I was used to was crazy to me.

I'm in unicorporated Saint Charles county. Clayton, Ladue, Frontanac, Brentwood, Chestfield, Wildwood are all fine areas and aren't changing anytime soon.

Fenton is going to be a good spot to look at if you want property in the stl county area. St Charles county is very reasonable as well, but I dont much care for it area. Starting to stretch the 20 mile commute thing though.

Degenerate

I got the feeling all the gas stations had shotguns behind the counters.

I heard that when John Carpenter filmed Escape From New York he needed a city that was a shithole that looked like NY in the future turned into a giant prison, he picked St. Louis to film it.

People get shot around that stadium, businesses are leaving, cheap housing though

You aint getting 2 acres new construction in any of those places mentioned for 400k.

Niggers just standing around are called "smileys"..

Yeah but the industrial discrict though. Permits were a factor too. Costs a lot more to film in NYC

>redpill me on x
SAGE
I guess the MOD and jannies are at afternoon mass

There are a lot of blacks there and its got some high crime, but most of it seems centered across the river. The sports teams are nice and there is some good food there too. I guess it just comes down to where you live here.

lots of open space in east st. louis

Attached: 1432345492574.jpg (320x366, 53K)

zillow.com/homedetails/2240-Tara-Heights-Dr-High-Ridge-MO-63049/49689854_zpid/

Crazy house in high ridge for 390k

Fenton is white trash af. Buch of poor tweakers live there.

Where would you go?

Every other girl will have a black kid

The north portion of Fenton is really nice where I live, but I agree with your sentiment for the most part.

Don't even look at a house thats been on the market for 200 days. Anyone in real estate will tell you that.

Born and raised. I think it’s worse than downtown Atlanta and Charlotte. Stay away too many dindus especially after white flight in 93 or so.

>That flag
>That image
Bro, just post em. It's just a funny meme right? So just post em and we can put all this to rest, ok? No matter what the in-store-prices are, syrup-user, we can still be frens.

Tbh if you got the money and want new construction with a bit of land Wildwood and Saint Charles County is prolly best bet. Around a 20 min commute to Clayton.

Lol the western side of the river is just as run-down and shitty as East St Louis.

There are burnt-out factories a stone's throw from the arch.

Suburbs are plenty nice.

>Jow Forums is always right
PHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1490381109236.gif (4000x4000, 3.59M)

Arnold. Festus. Imperial.

I would check out Fairview Heights on the Illinois side, used to live there 20 years ago and it was nice, not to far from St. Louis.

Those are hillbilly shitholes too. No white people with money go there.

It doesn't matter man East Saint Louis is probably safer than North Saint Louis, not to mention it's just one town. Once you get into the surrounding Illinois towns it isn't bad at all.

>it’s not a fire
>if/when the fire hits

Mfw mo one called you out yet

Attached: 51065C79-1D2F-486F-A80C-D3C145D1DA90.jpg (393x497, 32K)

Hillbillies are better than niggers, trust me.

t. Ex-West Virginian

It's too expensive but I still prefer it over Dominos/Papa Johns.

Saint Louis proper isn't really any better.

nah not really

yes
this

Hes not going to fit in out there at all. He works in Clayton and hes looking for a 400k house. That tells you the type. The tooth to mouth ratio is way off in the citys you suggest lmaoo.

Special on Imos right now. 8 dollar medium 1 topping, poorfriend.

>Mfw mo one called you out yet
I think because everyone knows what I'm saying. Officials hit the phrase "smoldering" hard, because it makes it seem a lot less threatening than a fire. "A subsurface smoldering event" ... come on, if you won't admit that this is an attempt to downplay what's happening, and the fact that there should never have been any radioactive waste at that location in the first place ...

If you want to call it a fire, or if you want to call it smoldering, that pic shows what happens when you get surface plumes, and if those surface plumes happen in contact with radioactive waste, that shit is going into the air just like in the pic.

Don't call me out. Call out the people who illegally buried the toxic waste in the landfill. Yeah, but that won't matter, because they've already gotten away with it.

I smoked crack and ate fried chicken with a bunch of niggers in East St Louis. AMA.

Clayton is fine. I live in Tower Grove South, and it's slightly niggery.

Town and Country will be a safe spot for you. So will most of Clayton itself if you don't want to commute. It's a decent town.

I would buy us all some of that 8 dollar pizza to share, frens.

Attached: pepe_truck_frens.jpg (439x363, 127K)

what did you guys talk about?

fpbp

Wu-Tang Clan albums

Its getting cleaned up. The got a lot of money to clean up at finally at end of Obamas term. The property values near it are obliterated but it should improve. Weldon Springs had toxic waste and they cleaned that all up and no one can tell now.

"white people with money" are the most cartoonishly traitorous demographic in the history of the world

I look young for my age, where can I go to smash drunk high school teen pussy on the weekends?

Are you a girl? Did you get blacked? Girls go there from the region to get blacked, then you see their old parents caring for their mixed kids in white neighborhoods

Tower Grover is kinda a gentrified hipster haven now. Theres still some elements of the past. By elements I mean crime.