Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1497540889956.jpg (1440x2431, 1.29M)

I thought the elite would be fine with inbreeding.

What

80 millions whites live in Germany. I’d like to see the genealogy of his mother’s line.

T... That's not how that works senpai....

Attached: 1537043601254.gif (500x382, 125K)

He's kinda right. There would be very little genetic diversity if everyone just bred with their fellow countrymen since they're the ones that they're most related to genetically, but it's wrong to call it "inbreeding" if it's not between literal family members.

This faggot got his spine crushed in the 1990s already. And he isnt our finance minister anymore, but our head of pairlament, fucking cashgrabbing cripple

Our politicians are at a point of no return.
They cannot say at this point LOL OUR BAD OUR ENTIRE POLITICS OF THE LAST DECADES DID NOT WORKED OUT LOL9LOL
They believed shitskins could be integrated but it's a total failure so they must invent and say nonsense to hold on on their failed utopie

Yeah amongst the Arab population. They would inbreed regardless of open or closed borders. Then again euro men are weak so there women flock to smelly brown men for protection from the weak beta euro man.

except people are generally smarter than that, and Germans are not relegated to German territory. More Eurocrat BS supporting the population replacement model

Somehow that "very little genetic diversity" didn't do any harm before Globo Homo and there were a heck of a lot less people living in closer knitted communities to each other

Attached: menacing 2.png (836x422, 289K)

>but if you close the doors, then everyone will be white

That's the idea

Except you're wrong but that's typical for a mutt

Attached: 1544908963204.png (765x535, 16K)

((((German finance minister))))

Attached: D0HpiuhUYAAzBPK.jpg (1200x876, 148K)

Inbreeding doesn't happen until you're literally working with a population of 500.
300, if you implement controlled breeding.

The moron doesn't know what he's talking about.

Little sister is best girl.

as soon as they close the border i'm gonna rape my grand-daugther.

How do white people still fall for this shit
We have to be the least inbred of all the races
Theres still inbreeding culture all over asian and Niggers and Natives have NO IDEA WHO THEIR DAD IS so ,especially on native reserves, theres massive amounts of inbreeding and just regular "predation on family"

You need something to the extent of 5000 people in a gene pool to avoid genetic issues. Germany has 80 million. Kill yourself.

Just a few years ago they were telling us to have fewer kids because of overpopulation. Now they claim they need muzzies because the population is shrinking. Hmmm.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-03.png (401x523, 66K)

lmao they didn't care for centuries while getting ruled by inbred nobility, why care now?

White people are the product of neanderthal racemixing. Neanderthals were even more inbred than arabs. Google it.

Try again.

Oh ok, you're a tranny

>Mixing with your own race is going to be considered inbreeding

Attached: 86425675364.png (356x256, 146K)

If you’re Habsburg, maybe.

with arabs it is the case

>a population numbering in the several millions already with millions of nonwhites in it will become inbred if more nonwhites aren't let in

Attached: 1516018749491.png (212x238, 5K)

Arabs are the most inbred people in the world, something like 1 in 3 saudis have hearing problems because of inbreeding

>arabs should racemix for hybrid vigour
I agree

Herry cockburn. Its a joke anons.
I hope so.

nothing wrong with inbreeding
incest is bad, though.
how else could humans improve? The humans with good genes practices inbreeding to maintain those advantages.
immigration can be solved with incentive based sperm donation eugenics. use genius sperm to make everyone smart.

>little genetic diversity
>80 million people
hahahahaha

>close the EU borders
You need more than 5 centuries for that to be a problem.

Attached: 1250259270770.jpg (635x467, 34K)

If a country with as many people as modern day Germany would be having problems if every other human on earth vanished, then the entirety of Europe was already inbred as hell in the 9th century.

That's fine, kikes carry most of the neanderthal DNA so it's their problem.