Oh god they're going to fucking ruin The Twilight Zone. Looks like action-packed trash

Oh god they're going to fucking ruin The Twilight Zone. Looks like action-packed trash.
Here's the fucking trailer youtube.com/watch?v=29_gA_GDGvE

Can we get a nigger hate thread going?

Attached: stupidpileofgarbage.jpg (720x405, 28K)

Fuck that. Old twilight zone was fucking awesome and creepy. It didnt need kikewood cgi effects to make it good

The dumbing down continues according to plan

Fuck you Jordan Peele is a good one probably better than your useless ass faggot.

t. 23% goblin

No he isn't

Jordan "I make everything about race" Peele

The trailer presents it like your average horror show, but with nostalgia-pandering. The old twilight zone radio plays are full of humor and ironic comedy - something that a world full of poz cannot reproduce.

God kill me now. I'll ignore all the obvious ZOGing up of the shit with the obligatory every race on Earth included, and the PoC host. But what makes me mad is that the Twilight Zone is such an iconic series, and they made the trailer so retardedly overcomplicated with no homage to the original series.

All they had to do was have Jordan Peele say the original intro piece with maybe a few flashes to some of the episodes in a subliminal messaging style, as the camera gets closer and closer to his face. And they would have been good. BUT NO! These kikes had to go and ruin this shit too. Probably a bunch of millennial faggots who never watched the original series who made this shit.

Attached: 1487720126152.png (830x844, 166K)

Whenever they decide to bring something old to a "new generation" they always turn it into a bunch of dumb actiony bullshit that intentionally excludes all the things that made the originals so beloved.

Star Trek got it worst of all with Discovery. Star Trek fans freely admit that they watch The Orville (a fucking Trek parody by the guy who makes Family Guy) over Discovery because Discovery is just a bunch of unlikable characters doing nothing interesting while shit explodes and people die. It got so bad that now they are bringing back the USS Enterprise and a young Spock to inject some life into the show. If any of the fucking writers/producers just watched a single episode of TOS they would realize that the show was great because they the crew were put into ridiculous situations but they always reacted accordingly with their personalities and skillsets while bantering with each other; they didn't just fucking shoot shit and watch everyone around them die.

What the fuck even is your flag? Go kys irrelevant faggot.

Yes he is.

No he doesn’t the Bitch skit wasn’t about race neither was the NFL draft

Why the fuck Can't Hollywood come up with anything new? Why is literally everything fucking shit tier remakes and rehashed books and comics turned into TV and movies. How many actually good movies or TV that has been good with original writing in the last decade?

lmaooo mad mutt

Crack pot shizo theory. All the remakes are for after the apocalypse, when our descendants eventually find evidence of us they will only see the shitty remakes and believe thats how our society was. They will bury all the true art, thought and pride of the human race under their shitty remakes with rewritten sjw history.

First episode
>Black transwoman in wheelchair is rolling down the street
>Rolls into a time warp
What the fugg??
>Xhe's back in prehistoric times
>Suddenly velociraptors
>Xhe whips out xer katana
>Slices the heads off of the raptors
>Rolls around looking for a way back
>Suddenly a rift opens before xer
>A cisgendered white man comes through and offers xer to return to his time which is in teh distant future
>Xhe rolls backwards in terror
>The white man steps forward, raping her with his gaze
>She is now brandishing her katana again
>White boi says "I'm just trying to help you"
>Xhe thrusts xer katana into whitey's abdomen, killing him
>Rolls into the rift and goes back to her time
>Everybody claps

Mad? Why would I be mad someone from literally nowhere anyone cares about said something? If your ‘nation’ or whatever the hell that memeflag is disappeared today no one would notice or care. But have a sympathy (You) from a native of a real country loser.

>no one would notice
That's funny because fat ass americans come here in droves.
Take your anger out on your ancestors mutting up your genetics, not me

Get Out was one of the best horror films in the last 20 years. This is going to be amazing

Because their goals have shifted. When the Jews didn't have complete control over our society, they had to earn the trust of the average American TV viewer. They had to pretend to be whitey, they had to make content that arose no suspicion of (((who))) was behind it, they had to endear themselves to somewhat intelligent people & get them hooked on the electric jew.

Now that the majority of society is comprised of braindead masses, and (((they))) control all aspects of our society, all they have to do is continue to churn the narrative. Their goal has shifted towards pushing cultural change, gaslighting the last remaining whites, brainwashing the braindead masses further towards cultural Marxism & degeneracy. And they can get away with it too, because of the work they've put in over the last 100 years.

Attached: 1485479245014.gif (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Hosted by Jordan Peele
Dropped

Attached: 1517708126975.jpg (532x509, 67K)

This is now the 2nd time they tried to remake the Twilight Zone, make it edgier and "modern" and star a black host.

Attached: 2002TwilightZone_zpsd4105d94.jpg (600x297, 27K)

Non meme answer? studios have just become so risk-averse they don't want to invest any money in new untested properties. The days when you could throw an entire movie together on a million bucks or so and make 20 times that are long gone. Everything has to be a huge production with big-name actors and special effects, and if you're spending tens of millions of dollars at a time you want to know what you're making is going to turn a profit. From a business perspective that means you want creative properties that already have an established name and have been proven to make money, like comics, best-selling novels, remakes of movies that were already successful, etc. It not only helps you estimate potential returns better, it makes the product easier to sell, because name recognition does a lot of the work for you.

I like the original series, but never forget the host and creator was a Jew. They even made an episode on Hitler.

It's literally a non trailer, complain when it's out

t. Amerimutt

No thanks, I'll stick with the 99.9% white version of Twilight.

go to bed jordan, you're drunk

You're an amerimutt mongrel

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: mixedrace3.jpg (720x480, 55K)

Attached: 816BB81F3241437B9B858B95CE66472D.gif (270x360, 2.77M)

Oh you’re one of those tourist countries we go to only good for recreation and serving us. Congratulations on feeling proud of that fact and refill my margarita nigger.

Attached: weirdcatlead-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 132K)

Holy shit I found out where you’re from you’re literally nigger tier hahahahaha
>Aruba is 75% mixed European/Amerindian/African, 15% Black and 10% other ethnicities

Nice Hitler digits. To be fair though, the golden age of American television was basically the postwar period of the 1950s and early 1960s. The key demographic consisted mostly of war-veterans and their children, who probably wouldn't have responded too well to scripts about how Nazi supermen are our superiors. I'm sure kikes still had a fair amount of influence on the finished product, but for the time period it wasn't propaganda so much as it was just playing to what the popular sentiment would have been anyway. Also I didn't know Rod Serling was Jewish but it doesn't particularly surprise me.

We were never white.
You however, went from 90% white to your under 18s now being majority non white!
Ethnic Swedes will be a minority as well in their own country.

I was a bit disappointed when I found out, but you are right to some extent. I don't know if you've seen the episode I'm referring to. It is pretty obvious now that it is meant to inspire certain thoughts,

>You angry man seeks to follow in the steps of Hitler
>Old Jewish friend presented as the wiser and all knowing
>Young man speaks to (((Hitler's ghost)))
>All of a sudden seeking to defy all logic and kill his lifelong Jewish friend

They're going to pozz the shit out of it. No one can touch the original Rod Serling series. I used to love watching marathons with my dad as a kid. Have probably seen every single one worth watching a few times. Definitely will not desecrate my memory of the original by watching a rehashed version.
It really was a testament to Serling's genius that he was able to craft such incredible stories again and again without ever relying on special effects or jump scares. Even to this day he puts plenty of modern artists to shame.

>Implying whites won't create a new and better world for themself within a few years
>Implying any sub-human actually has a say in these matters
Don't bite the hand that feeds, nigger.

Attached: 1545965461686.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

I didn't think Twilight Zone was a literal title

Just STFU and clean my hotel room Django no one cares what you think

Attached: 1545083547406.jpg (336x450, 25K)