I love equality

I love equality

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24_112134.png (1080x1281, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PAWrz
youtube.com/watch?v=ks6huhEd7c0&bpctr=1551034577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying anyone will ever be drafted again

Fucking based.
#draftourdaughters
#daughtersforisrael

Send them to die as goyim for Israel.

While I think this is funny because feminists get the "equality" they want, in reality this is horrible. 99% of women are not fit for combat roles. And the 1% that are fit for combat are still lower quality soldiers than the average male.

This.

Increasing poverty means that the military will always have a fresh supply of desperate young men with no other options.

they make great field mattress

Slash warm holes

WW3 is here in 10 years. Draft will be used.

Over what exactly?

Any Iraq fags remember when the entire invasion was put on hold because one vagina was captured by the indigenous? Yes, women are utterly useless in combat but the moment one is killed or captured it lowers morale, because it always hits the net.

>tfw burgers will lose every actual war they engage in now because of a gender equal draft
Nice.

Draft all the tinderthots and send them into a new Verdun

>no link
>1 post by this id
sage kike threads

i mean... as as male, i'm not fit for combat either lol

Why the fuck would someone give this woman an m249?
She looks like a stick, how's she supposed to hold it up without support?

it's real
archive.is/PAWrz

This is not going to work, they're trying to completely destroy our armed forces by doing this. We need to get to point zero faster, before they start messing with all this fucking shit in a mad death spin gamble to destroy our country before we catch them for their perpetrating.

Drafts still apply physical standards.
You can 4F just as easily.

This is good, as hippy chicks have to register with the man, now, to get any sort of assistance.

Could be over lots of things. But I think simply looking at world history and the timing of various large wars we are due for another. It is just history repeating itself. Europe is being flooded with migrants and their culture is being eradicated, wealth is accumulating more and more into the hands of the ultra rich. There are plenty of issues that could boil over into war in the next few years.

thanks jews

Ok, equality is epic and based pilled now. Sign me up for the gay negro world order!

Nice try, germanboll, but we've already lost every war in 60 years.

Fucking lol ,how does she fire without breaking her wrist

Attached: jfl.png (178x149, 65K)

Just more efficient way of genociding white people again this time they can send the women to war too.

>1 post by this ID
>announcing sage
Ban this kike shill

Pic related is why desu.

Attached: napoleon.jpg (1920x1200, 761K)

Everyone is too fat to be drafted anyways.

Jessica Lynch was a govt psyop bruh. Not demoralizing at all, in fact it rallied support for the war at home.

whoops wrong pic, here it is

Attached: bonaparte.jpg (850x400, 72K)

Oh boy I can’t wait for my daughter to be drafted!

There will be no large scale war between relevant countries until nuclear weapons become obsolete. No goal will be worth it. This is why every war America has been in the past 70 years has been against meme countries and proxies.

Just find a Podiatrist that is competent enough to spot her bone spurs!

Attached: Donald-Trump-Thumbs-Up-89.jpg (1200x628, 91K)

yes goy send your women to die too. let her make mutt babies then send her off to die

He stole that quote from Alexander the Great. Typical Frenchman

It did the opposite in the field. Women in the field is a bad idea for different reasons: Because they'll fuck the locals or their officers. For some reason they just cannot keep their legs closed.

Nukes are obsolete

Neat, so women can finally suffer as much as male soldiers do in war.

more white genocide
send white men and women to go die for Israel

Not an argument

Even if the point still stands. A nation run by jew dogs is going to be weak.

I never signed up for the draft. Whoops.

CIA GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS
THROW THE GOOGLE MOBSTERS IN JAIL OR I TURN TRAITOR
THROW THE GOOGLE MOBSTERS IN JAIL OR I TURN TRAITOR

We need more goym to die for Greater Israel.

Nukes are fake and gay just like you.

draft women roastiecaust now

That is the most dumb i've heard all day.

ANY MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL AND I START BURNING SYNAGOGUES AND KILLING JEWISH CHILDREN.

I hope the draft does come back so I can get arrested for not going. This would give me an excuse for doing nothing so I wouldn’t contribute to this antiwhite government.

Just in time for regime change in Venezuela.

Surely the greatest coincidence of our age.

Attached: 1543114544980.png (692x960, 813K)

It's probably just a photoshoot. No dude would trust a female in combat.

Let the women that vote for jewish policies die for them as well, watch them change their vote overnight.

God started fucking with my head after I told my parents that I would turn traitor if the government didn't throw the google mobsters in jail.
God, you know you did this.
I read the book of Job in college.
God, you reveal your tricks.
This is the one thing I respect about God.
God should recognize that google is the mob.
God should recognize that the government has a job to do.
God should help the government throw the google mobsters in prison for a very long time.
God, help the government throw the google mobsters in prison or I turn traitor.
God, you can fuck with my head all you want.
God, you can give me anxiety.
God, you can make my muscles seize up.
God, you can make my nerves go haywire.
God, knock it off and help the government throw the google mobsters in prison.
Grow up, god.

UnCoNsTiTuTiOnAl !?

Well stars, say good-bye to your militaristic superiority

Big bump

God said to help yourself.

Draft all the illegals and send them back to kill people in their home country. Perfect plan.

Good, now all the traveling thots can travel the world at the dime of the us government and get shot at

fine cooked Arby's sandwiches are back on the menu boys

Attached: 1529810972687.png (380x400, 127K)

Who cares? I know men that went to Vietnam that weren't fit for combat roles. They still got shipped over. Equal rights means equal responsibilities.
I'm supper happy the courts decided such a thing was unconstitutional. We all knew it was, but someone finally had the balls to say "fuck it" and kick down the door.

Egalitarianism is a disease.

Checked, it's happening!
Our women are ruthless, might translate well on the field of battle.
What about Iran vs Saudi's? Add turks and egypt and all the little fuckers in, proxy wars for Russia, europe. It could escalate pretty quick. Hell, China is in Africa, that could go any which way. And China is big on Pakistan right now.

>What about Iran vs Saudi's?
Notice Saudi Arabis, nor Israel has invaded Iran

>Who cares? I know men that went to Vietnam that weren't fit for combat roles.

Well congrats, now you're going to have even more people unfit for combat.

Are there any "feminists" on twitter crying yet?

You guys are literally following Israeli military tactics of “just send a shit ton of people into combat and throw more of them until it works.” This is the exact shit that makes the Israeli army completely dogshit and the US Army filled with laughing stocks.

Absolutely disgusting.

>Google mobsters in jail
Literally, what??
>or I turn traitor!!
Literally who?

Do you even know what the CIA's function is? Stop being a retard, if you have a legitimate crime to report, notify state/local law enforcement and/or FBI.

Faggot.

You're assuming we would ever use the draft again. I'm not.
However, if men have to sign up then so should women. If women don't like it they can have white children and stay home.

Will Ted Nugent shit his pants again?

Attached: Nugent.jpg (625x417, 184K)

This is all moot anyway. If the United States government ever tried to institute another draft, the country would quickly descend into bloody anarchy. It nearly tore the country apart during Vietnam. This country is a hell of a lot less patriotic and homogeneous than it was then.

>99% of women are not fit for combat roles
As compared to the 96% of US males

Attached: 1461520117001.jpg (720x960, 145K)

You just use them as a decoy. When the enemy is too busy blowing the shit out of the wammen the men flank and lead us to victory. It works in Kessen and X-com just fine.

This news should be spread everywhere for maximum butt hurt.

>be Austrian
>got drafted like all boys when 17
>don’t want to waste my time, even volunteer for a whole year instead of 9 months
>still time is wasted for the most part

it’s 16yrs later and women/girls in my country still say “they can’t serve in the military... because reasons and birthing babies”

>see fertility stats, it’s 1.4 kids per woman, most have 0 or 1 kids
>get 2 yrs of taxpayer money “baby pause too”
>also, see all the young 18yr old girls whoring on Insta and Tinder and laughing at the boys who have to serve in the military
>constitutional court can’t do shit because the “male only draft” is written in the fucking constitution
>feminists complain only 3% of professional soldiers are women, say we need “quotas” now
>same feminists argue women give birth, so draft should remain “males only”

Give me one reason Austria shouldn’t be nuked

Attached: 50E8D726-68B3-49F7-8B6E-1F3197778F71.jpg (720x480, 49K)

>yet men have to sign up for it under threat of jail and lack of loans when women had to bich to be able to vote

Plenty of admin and office jobs in the military

Tirol

They are obsolete, rail guns and rod of God.

Slap them. Then they'll be sorted out. That's all modern women require, one good solid fucking slap.
Maybe two.

Just because your military doesn't invest doesn't mean no one else has.

>bringing up literal vidya as examples
>implying they wouldn’t just kill the men and capture like the women because women pose no threat
Maybe I’m just too blackpilled for this shit.

from the outside looking in it seems like the USA has become way less patriotic over the last 10 years. Seems like all of those AOC & Pelosi-type Democrats would happily burn an American flag and take a knee during the anthem, just seems like they're all bashing the country constantly and it's really fucking weird. People like that should be rounded up and put into work camps.

most unfit males would become combat fit after enough time in harsh environment.
That's not true for women.

What the fuck makes something unconstitutional anymore

I was being sarcastic and use your head. The jobs for the women will be as paper pushers and button pushers. The military knows not to throw women on the ground. It doesn't serve a purpose other than being symbolic.

Tirol should be nuked 3 times as hard.

You go gurlzzzz!!!!

Usually it would involve going against the US constitution.
That's one of the red flags that is looked for. It's a strong indicator of something being unconstitutional.

>ruthless
Don't you mean
>#FIERCE

Funny story, back about 100 years ago or so most women were saying “NO” to having the vote because it would mean they would have to sign up for the draft, but they managed to give them the vote without the responsibility of having to be drafted. They got something for nothing like they always do. The nigger gender always gets something for nothing.

I agree, but as long as it is prevalent in our societies, it will be fun to watch harpy cunts suffer.

>>be A*strian
that's where you went wrong kiddo

Pleasure officers. Think about it. Solve the roastie and the incel problem. Promise the roasties equality and the incels pussy. Boom. Sorts itself out.

>Bitching on Jow Forums about women
>lel equality
You are a cuck who doesn't try hard enough to change women minds, and you can't because you don't know how, and you don't know how because you're not a man.
This is what HE said.

youtube.com/watch?v=ks6huhEd7c0&bpctr=1551034577

Attached: sad_heil.jpg (382x380, 36K)

greater than alexander
who cares

So now man can go to a strip tease club and claim the ruling for a job?

What about child custody too. So when are women draft to battle a must?

Oh yeah here it comes

I can see potential in this

Found the baaasedbooiii

here are some story's of woman in the military

Attached: 1534631895949.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)