ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ORWELLIAN

Imagine showing this article to someone 20 years ago
Imagine showing this article to someone 40 years ago
Imagine showing this article to someone 60 years ago
Imagine showing this article to someone 100 years ago

rt.com/uk/452301-gay-trans-sex-education-children/

Attached: HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.png (850x600, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump for op. It's truly sickening how this shit is being tolerated.

Attached: 1544233352054.jpg (1600x1200, 1.14M)

this is pure brainwashing.
it is indoctrination.
where is freedom? where is choice?
is there no way to fight this?

Guns and rope. Unfortunately for the British they are a bunch of useless faggots

you cant self bumo you newfag polack

Oh yeah man, we're gonna kill those paedos man. All of them, man! You know, those paedos, the ones who make it illegal to do good shit, man. Let's start in the UK.

Ignore there’s any way to make the Muzzies just throw up their hands and leave Britain this is it. I’m curious how this will play out.

If*

Fundamental essence of rightism is old roman principle that man can take care of himself
Fundamental essence of leftism is treating citizens like children, a welfare state

British took the left pill, so they dont have any freedom, because state knows whats good for them.

I would go on a shooting spree at Parliament.

really?
fuck
im on this site since boxxy and didnt knew this

>guns and rope
so few people seem to realize 1776 is the only option, and if we wait until 2076 we've waited too long to save civilization

time for a crusade

>Thank god at least we beat that Hitler guy

Attached: 1550175543261.jpg (720x347, 45K)

it's illegal to opt out of brainwashing goy!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 99K)

The white race LOST ww2

>tolerated
forced, huge difference

Attached: 1543595904659.png (475x792, 490K)

Clown world

Attached: 1549752491792.jpg (644x666, 37K)

Every European country lost WW2, whichever way you look at it

Nah we'll just subvert islam and make it LGBT friendly. Tradition need to be upheld by a society because degeneracy is simply more seductive

I agree.
I just want to emphasize how disastrous for whites (european whites that is, i don't engage in d&c arguments about who is white or not -- all my europeans whites are like brothers to me, in my eyes) ww2 has been and it kind of sealed our fate to this (until something happens, if it happens...)

>really?
yeah. sometimes its nice to bump someone's thread when you see it at the bottom of the catalog.

Trans people exist at every age and its cruel and inhumane to try to erase them

children should learn about trans issues because they might be trans and if they aren't it will stop them from becoming transphobic

its not the "indoctrination of children" its basic human decency

Attached: 1547356420288.jpg (1016x1417, 161K)

Do you see problem with dat? I sure dont. Only muslims and commie ban gays.

Nah they'll just force an Islamic revolution. Welcome to the caliphate, bongs.

And Israel and Russia and China

the only upside is that shitskin litters are to be taught the shame thing.

fuck off tranny. your 30th deathday is looming. trannies and faggots get the rope.

Can I ask what is wrong with teaching kids it is not okay to bully, attack and demean others on the basis of their sexuality and gender? By teaching kids from a young age that we are all different we stop the stigmatisation and damage that certain attitudes propagate on young people who are just trying to be themselves.
As usual, Jow Forums will sperg out about this nothingburger.

Muslims have always had sex with young boys.

reminder that with hrt and a supportive environment the suicide rate drops dramatically

i'm going to live a long life and help advance trans causes :)

why do bongs always enable mental illness militantly

I'd go on a spoon scooping spree at Parliament

see, mental illness

wow they are really pushing this gay shit it's like they are running out of time. these are guidelines though and kids will be withdrawn by all the Christians, mussies etc then that will be that but don't let a good headline go to waste kek

Attached: gayaf.png (816x687, 829K)

posting cute cat girls will not save you!

Attached: 1542916772480.jpg (600x600, 112K)

Secular government, and liberalism are the greatest failed experiments in human history.

Top kek

Do you leafs have the same problems with sex abuse and sex trafficking out of foster care that we do? Cuz that's just fucking insidious.

but my estrogen injections will!

Underneath my polite smile, a different feeling stirs. This is not a pleasing situation for any of us.

Attached: am.jpg (1023x576, 49K)

bump, EU needs another war

Brits need to stop dabbling in the occult. Its ruining you

>Stop persecuting people upon the basisof who they want to be
>mental illness.

Attached: 1506963285487.png (641x729, 26K)

Hitler entrusted 15 year olds with the actual army. We have this modern conception that being a kid is an arbitrary age set upon how long you’ve been alive instead of the character that person represents.

Attached: E3923B4C-14D1-486A-B211-EEB419D9E9F1.jpg (300x388, 37K)

Kids know that bullying is wrong and have been taught so for decades. This is about normalizing and promoting destructive and degenerate behaviour

This, people flip their shit when things like this are enforced usually.

> Red eyes and red background
You know anons demonic stuff can larp as christian

Half of trannies off themselves... it's a sickness

this

Come cisit our pride parade in tel aviv next week

ok """greek"""

have you already cut off your dick?

that looks like a cattranny though

no they don't

Hahahahahaha you have been tricked by (((french revolution))). Satans acolytes write modern history and u fell for the enlightement meme

will you participate?

Meanwhile Bolsonaro banned all LGBT content from our schools.

FUCK I love him no homo.

not yet but i'll probably be doing that sometime next year

Where the are the mass protests? Mass mobilization? Where are the conservative voices? Where are the people who will actually go out and plant bombs on the government officials responsible for this? Where are the people that will assassinate them?

You will do it. You will recruit a lot of people and plan a mass revolt and civil unrest, sit ins, civil resistance, general school strike, don't bring your children to school, sit in front of parliament. Do something about it.

oy veyyyy

Attached: 1535917757331.jpg (500x631, 45K)

This is why I plan to home school my children

Thats why i voted for pocketnaro talkei!?

Attached: huetler.jpg (806x960, 104K)

There's no such thing as a trans kid

fucking newfags
you used to be able to bump for about three posts with images and even still images bump but not so much anymore.
>cue calling moot a newfag bump limit.jpg

Ofc homosexuality is a deadly sin. But nazbol and templar violence addictions is too.

will your keep your severed dick in a jar with alcohol for memories?

Attached: 1549785716850.jpg (750x750, 274K)

PEOPLE SHOULD FEAR THY LORD THY GOD.

CAUSING CHILDREN TO STUMBLE THEY WOULD BE BETTER OFF HANGING A MILL STONE AROUND THEIR FUCKING NECKS.

YOU
YOU
YOU

truth

Uk is as Orwellian as it gets

>state enforced homosexuality
based bellagio was right all along
youtube.com/watch?v=kBqetHrRVGM

Attached: 1507517200041.jpg (600x631, 81K)

yeah, until they ban it of course. gotta keep the goyim on the thought plantation.

Maybe after sweden*

You're not a woman and you never will be. There was a story a few years back about a group of hikers in the Scottish Highlands, all women except for one guy pretending to be female. A stag appeared and went right for the tranny, knowing he was male

>Muh guns
Yeah look how much Ameriblogfkins fight back with their guns against the horde of kikes niggers and wetbacks in their cesspit

yes, we know. kikes are as degenerate as they come. you're all a bunch of faggot, baby-cock-sucking, pedo, animal fuckers that tries to push that shit on everyone else just to make your child necrophilia not so repugnant

Attached: D4A06333-B0D0-420B-A3BC-2543614DBF67.jpg (688x1024, 114K)

where are the British muslims, when you need them? Are they all bark no bite?

Attached: Bongistan 2.png (566x609, 399K)

Ugh thats disgusting.

Whites are so stupid!

Attached: 1501272434312.jpg (289x292, 12K)

Can I ask why you're such a retard

i can clearly remember knowing i wanted to be a girl when i was about 7-8 years old

no because that skin can be used to construct a vagina
maybe i'll do that with the testicles lol

> The government takes away my little fag kid
> bad

So what? If you have a problem with your kids being taught to be accepting of all sexualities than you should have them taken from you.

Fags and trannies deserve to be beaten and demeaned. At least that's what I'll be teaching my children

can a British lad point at us were is their red line?

Bump

>children should learn about trans issues because they might be trans
They become trans by learning about it.
It's a fucking mental illness induced by media and propaganda.

truth

Death to the UK!

No it can be used to construct a hole that has to be forced not to heal

cool story
there's the male brotherhood across the species
like humans always know the gender of the animal they meet (remember it since the time when adam gave names to the animals) the animals likewise are experts to find out the gender of humans

You reviled and laughed at us Muslims, see what happens to you now

I can clearly remember I wanted to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle when I was 7 - 8 years old.

>Implying drawings == reality

Attached: mentally ill.jpg (1440x711, 166K)

You'll never have an actual vagina unless they use your cells to grow one and implant it in you. That technology is far away. You will be left with an open wound and much regret. Besides, the only thing that men want from a trans "girl" is a pretty face with a pretty dick. Take it from a trap-fapper. I know.