WARSAW, POLAND looks like the most American city in Europe

WARSAW, POLAND looks like the most American city in Europe

Picrel - like New York City from Central Park

Attached: warszawa15.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Its still pooland

the most american country in europe

Why does Poland suck Americas dick so hard already? You are so inferior in every way. Trying so hard not to be the eastern european shithole you always were.

Nice with a little skyline you have there. Good for you, you good little (((Amerizog))) lapdog.

lol, denmark jealous because denmark sucks germany's dick while we suck america's dick and denmark would like that but will never have it

jelly on

I agree, its the shittiest country in europe

>Most American City in Europe

Attached: White Negroes.jpg (1000x800, 241K)

now all they need is a space program and a big fat american military base

Im not jealous. I do not want my country to resemble America in any way. That would be an extremely bad thing. Im not surprised that you dont seem to think that way, but Pooland is also the most jewish apolegetic country there is. Poland is just a useful idiot against Russia in the grand scheme. If someone tells you are something, you are nothing. I know that Denmark is nothing, but at least we are white and rich unlike you pseudo german eastern european untermensch.

It's a shitty old pic.

Lodz was the Detroit of Poland (still is). Picrel is what it looks like now

Attached: 5hcjxj5uase21.jpg (1743x1512, 703K)

the only reason "poland sucks americas dick" is because we have a common enemy - russia. russia would do anything to hurt our pos petro dollar and keep us out of europe

downtown detroit is really nice. the rest of the city is what gives it that shithole reputation

looks too cold, ill stick to based southern california

Lodz is the Detroit of Poland because it was the center of industry (textile manufacturing) but china outcompeted us and lodz lost its position as a manufacturing hub

but in the recent decades it has seen growth, gentrification and rise as a hipster hub. picrel is one of the renovated factories

its a pretty european city from the level of a sidewalk. from above its less impressive

Attached: łódź2.jpg (1500x996, 348K)

>using "american" as a characteristic of a city
What does it even mean?

big, skyscrapers, modern, noce

>new york
>without jews
>and negroes

it's going to be wierd and glorious

the better new york

Warsaw in a year and a half when all the buildings under construction get completed

Rate

Attached: 1551025741916.jpg (1516x521, 244K)

Looks like Tulsa, OK.

You should say thanks to germans that they turn all historical buildings in Warsaw in to rubble during the war.

Warszawa has a bunch of that disgusting souless, modern architecture

>Implying your pic doesn't prove we are just like America

My condolences.

Attached: 1503405698324.gif (620x609, 3.96M)