youtube.com/watch?v=df4q6sHRS2s

>Spiritual Warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=e_XPcp9f6rU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=3QAg9rWc-8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ysgyb4pvsZk

>Faith and Salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wk-0eRTpqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OuhstnvtAAU

If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, If he is not your Lord and Savior. Repent.
Call upon the name of the LORD confess your sins in his name, Forgive all those who have done you wrong and you will be forgiven. Matt 5

>What bible should I read?
yahushua.net/scriptures/

Attached: 1 Thessalonians 5 16-18.png (2072x1940, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbzFGEfgP_8
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb
youtube.com/watch?v=TNRMax5Stts
worldslastchance.com/lunisolarcalendar/web/WlcWeb.html
nystv.org/fellowship-finder/
119ministries.com/resources/fellowship-finder/
youtube.com/watch?v=lK45XMro9KY
youtube.com/watch?v=WW1typLjJ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=bLHRWe_b3v8
youtube.com/watch?v=gtM8BRF7Bd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lunar Solar Calendar of Yah.
youtube.com/watch?v=DbzFGEfgP_8

Attached: The Mark.jpg (302x219, 20K)

Pray for Trump. That's my PR.

God bless user love seeing people woke on the 4th. Let's pray that pedophiles be purged from places of power across the world, that children be protected and that our people know freedom, peace, and prosperity. The lords will be done in Jesus Christ name amen.

I pray for those kids in cages almost daily. It breaks my heart how the entire world cant stop ignoring this for a few days and destroy these faggots.

Pray for daylight and destruction in the camps of the pedovores my friend. Daylight and destruction. in Yahushua's name.

Listen to Devil's Advocates by Aristotle #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates

Listen to Breadcrumb by Aristotle #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb

More my thing. I don't hate you tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=TNRMax5Stts

Attached: Sun God Symbolism.jpg (326x360, 26K)

I just use the gifts God gave me to the best of my ability

Don't ever stop.

Not until we win the security of our kin and salvation from our sin

Sadly our kingdom isn't of this world, we are just visitors.

and by sadly, I mean Its sad that people fight for a place that will burn up when he returns, the only battleground is for souls.

Most people don't understand that they think we can overcome what's being done but the reality is this is all predetermined. The jews aren't the final boss they are the synagogue of Satan then comes the sea beast from revelations (papal rome) Benedict is the 8th king who was one of 7 Francis gets deposed orthodox protestant and Catholic Christianity unite under a single banner and fill the power vacuum left behind by jews and Muslims. They will enforce Sunday worship with America's help (image of the beast) those who follow the legislation that creates an abomination of desolation (forcing consciousness with law) because they think it's right get a mark on their forehead those who disagree with it but are too afraid of being locked out of The economy will receive a mark on their hand. People who worship on Sunday now haven't received the mark it only becomes the mark when they force everyone to pick a church and worship on Sunday by law.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rev 9:11

apollo is tammuz

Attached: Tammuz Symbols.gif (377x227, 3K)

This is one I'm working on right now

Please spare me the despair
Over grandma hair Honestly i just don’t care
Because I know that God is there in fact he’s everywhere
He listens to every prayer so baphomet best beware i’m not so quick to scare
i have a nation to repair this doctrinaire dares to declare
i’m going nowhere i’m foursquare just a vocal voltaire
making many aware of the nightmare snare plenty unfair
You can’t begin to compare the pain we share
pierre had the right idear with le say fair
God whispered in my ear
He made it crystal clear
he said there is no need to fear
things are not as they appear
Don’t dive into drear kick it into gear
Sharpen your silver spear for faith’s frontier
Steer clear of sin And always speak sincere
They can’t collapse a career that isn’t here nor there haha

questions upon questions
mixed with subtle suggestions
and careful corrections
tend to make the best lessons
Hope you make the connections
Read the directions don’t listen to lame legends
Led by imperfections weak to words that are weapons
i'm toggling tension on an obsession with indiscretions
Erasing elections caught our attentions
you’re causing congestion with demonic possession from other dimensions
leaving impure impressions on all four sections
I pray for protections from tennants that threatens the remnants
If you have no objections to amplified aggressions i advise intentions reflection
i’ll see you at the resurrections
I reckon we’ll be the firsts you’ll be the seconds let our sentences be lessened
Blessings come they set in, in sevens
Christ calls us to his presence in the heavens
I believe it's best we come when he beckons

Lucifer always wanted to make himself God of light God of sun in some way or another he pops up throughout history that's why the Catholic church changed the Sabbath to Sunday and why God specifically said REMEMBER the sabbath

its so hard to tell family that the cross is satanic. they look at you crazy. same with Sunday worship.

halleluYah

win worley, wew im surprised someone else stumbled upon this guy. also try making your own anointing oil to combat degeneracy and witchcraft around you, but do pray and fast prior tho, it could mean a bullseye on you from the physical and spiritual realm. should give dr scott johnson an ear.

Dont worry user before the end God will make his laws clear .

do tell about the cross and sunday worship. also, as one thinks, so is he. everyone is right in their own mind... they think anyways. families are usually the toughest ones to approach. especially when your the younger one, nobody will listen to you.

Recently got into an argument with mom over this because they said my grandmother went to heaven when she died and I'm like no she didn't and it's important you understand the dead cannot be spoken to they are at rest until the second coming as Jesus made clear many times. They think I'm a zealot or an extremist meanwhile I'm just a Christian who pays attention to detail

powerful word my friend.

Win Worley is amazing. same with Frank Hammond, and Bill Schnoebelen. My favorite tho is David Wilkerson not one preacher has opened my eyes up more than him.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Amen, I can't wait to be unyoked from Babylon

When they wont listen, and you truly care about them, Fast and Pray and let God fight your battles. The victory and the glory is his anyways.

dying and going straight to heaven is Gnosticism, when you die you go to Sheol, the covenanted to the place made for Abraham called paradise, or for the lost torment, until judgement day.

From cover to cover you'll not find a single scripture calling for the sanctification of Sunday it's a deception of Catholic design, "a mark of (their)authority on all ecclesiastical matters" they laugh at protestants who claim to follow the scriptures but congregate on Sunday. I'm a 7DA but mostly just follow scripture and what the spirit leads me to through prayer.

only two humans are in heaven Enoch and Elijah, but they will be sent down to be witnesses and will die. tell that to the popefags who think Merriam is in heaven.

Lol that is just semantics nearly every Christian thinks he has a eternal soul what will fly to heaven upon dead . Its a safer feeling then just be gone in the void.

Most important is that they love God and love their neighbour .Cristians have not kept true doctrine for 1800 years , it does not really matter when it comes to heaven

Jesus said many times that the dead are at rest a great example is Lazarus it's repeated nearly 20 times over the course of the bible that the state of the dead is like sleeping

fasting sucks.. but apparently even witches and warlocks do this.. supposedly when we fast as christians, it REALLY super charges our prayers... maybe 2 day fasting if dire enough stuff.

the Gregorian calendar isnt even right. and Sunday is a pagan day name. same with monday -saturday.

the days names are
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, erev shabbat, and shabbat.

Attached: Tammuz symbolism.jpg (413x255, 22K)

i see, thanks for the reply fren!

It does matter because Satan will use their lack of understanding to deceive them in the end times by showing visions of the dead preaching false teachings.

Your body is the temple of christ, when you fast you burn fat, fat burning is a sweet savor to YHWH. fasting teams and prayer squads can do irreparable damage.

irreparable damage to the kingdom of the devil.

Interesting information but doesn't change the meaning of my message erev Shabbat is eve of Sabbath right? (Friday evening since night came before day) and Shabbat is Sabbath or Saturday to those unaware of Saturn worship

The longest I've fasted is 8 days 8 nights I started with a 12 hour then a 24 then a 3 day then a 5 day then an 8 day then an 8 day over the course of a year or so I lost 120 pounds

Any time pal walk with God through the leaves of maple trees

The true religion in the end will have miracles people will claim that religion is of the devil because it does not keep the laws of the church doctrine . Kinda like Jesus with the pharisees .

That's true but the devil will also perform miracles to deceive most people into worshiping him probably raining fire down from heaven (like the test to see which God was stronger I don't remember what book that was from though)

the Gregorian calendar isnt right.

worldslastchance.com/lunisolarcalendar/web/WlcWeb.html

I went 9 days almost 10, It changed everything. now I love fasting, I will work up to a 40day.

Yeah each time I tried for 40 next time I'm just going to fast and not keep track see how long I last I know it shouldn't be something to publicly brag about but I'm sure fasting cures cancer

I have a prayer request for any who have faith.

The love of Christians in our world has waxed cold.
So many need to turn back to their first love.
Our Churches are lukewarm and the gospel that is preached false.
Truly we need a revival of faith and love like never before.

If you love your brothers and sisters, then I beg you, go into your secret place and cry out to our Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus The Christ.

Let us ask Him pour out His Holy Spirit on those who seek to worship Him in spirit and in truth in such a manner as has not been seen since Christ walked the earth.

When two of us pray in agreeance, the Father listens.

How much more will He hear our prayer if we all cry out to Him in unison?

Glory and Praise be unto Him for ever and ever!

Attached: Matthew 17-20.jpg (720x720, 53K)

I dont brag, if people ask I tell them im fasting for "what ever I decided to fast for" and ask them to pray for me to be send strength. I take fasting very serious.

>Need prayer in Christ Jesus name?

Yes.
May Lord provide me the companionship of TRUE christians - Im very lonely here.

Amen.

Nah revelation is a trap . The devil could actualy be a good guy at the end . Forgive your enemies Jesus says. So who knows . one thing is a fact if Satan is still evil he cannot screw up Christianity more then it already is

Also the calender can be wrong but it's not hard to translate. Friday evening from sunset to Saturday sunset is the proper Sabbath.

I have dreams of football stadiums being used for massive prayer get together. imagine 80k saying "Our Father" instead of watching a bunch of losers chase a baal.

Thanks fellow christian user, please pray that Andrew Yang wins the 2020 presidency. He is our only hope.

UBI takes care of general welfare for all in the US.

Jesus would support Yang, He hated the money master usury charging fucks.

Thank you and Amen.

Attached: Become A Yin To the Yang.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

Revelations is one of the most relevant books of biblical prophecy provided in the bible, Lucifers fate is already assigned I've actually prayed about forgiving Satan but it's been made clear to me he's beyond redemption.

nystv.org/fellowship-finder/
119ministries.com/resources/fellowship-finder/

I see Croats.

I feel your pain.
I too long for the companionship of true Christians.
Partly because I am lonely and partly I really wish I had people I could be held morally accountable to and to whom I could confess my sins.

I hate to be judgmental, but our churches in this town seem so superficial.
I'm sure there are those who worship God in spirit and in truth there, but I do not know how to connect with them.

I will pray for you, and I ask that you do the same for me.

dont waste your time on that faggot. he had his chance. he choose. Seriously do not waste your time.

Trump will win 2020 if he isn't killed before the end of 2019. Yang hasn't explained how he plans to pay for UBI anymore than aoc can explain how to fund the green deal.

bind that spirit of isolation and command it to leave and loose the spirit of unity and fellowship in the excellent name of Yahushua.

Attached: YHWH.jpg (537x750, 46K)

Did God tell you about Satan ? Its all a test in the end God will show you all the horrible things satan has done maybe even to you personally . And then you have to forgive him because that is the true spirit of Christianity . but lets not get caught up with satan good or evil Jesus has already won

>worldly politics matter

pray for the lost souls user, God is who builds up and tears down.

>nystv.org/fellowship-finder/
>119ministries.com/resources/fellowship-finder/

thanks but Im not sure about it well see. Many protestants in Croatia are just basic cultists, I wish it werent like that.

>I hate to be judgmental, but our churches in this town seem so superficial.

I completely get you.

>I'm sure there are those who worship God in spirit and in truth there, but I do not know how to connect with them.

yep.
should we exchange contacts?

oh and btw anyone who has an issue with me calling satan(semyaza /spit) a faggot, understand that I mean that literally. He and the other fallen bound themselves under an oath. they will all burn in the lake of fire and I will cheer.

Citation needed and proof that you are human

Please pray for love and that a woman enters my life soon. Pray for happiness, joy, peace, my friends and family. Pray that my apps become successful too. Pray for guidance, wisdom, strength and my sinful thoughts to be removed. Pray that God sends me clear signs I will understand so I can be lead on the right path. Pray God stays with me and my faith grows stronger.

I need guidance, I prayed for a woman to enter my life for a while now. I was at a party a few days ago and this really fine asian qt really wanted me but I curved her. I dont know if god wanted me to go further and was answering my prayers, or if I was supposed to go for this girl. I want a sign telling me if I did the right thing...

Sounds good to me.
You can email me at [email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=lK45XMro9KY

how can I prove to you that I am human?

You can confess your sins to anyone but only Jesus Christ can forgive you of them. I'll pray for you but know you are never alone the spirit of God surrounds you it is within you always present always listening
.Wasn't trying to sound accusatory I just get conflicted on how to fast in secret when family so clearly sees I'm not eating.
I don't know if it was Lucifer but I have come face to face with a fallen angel aka demon, I've also witnessed the warm welcoming white light of the Lord and felt it's restoring power. I still have a scar from where the demon pinched my toe to paralyze me in an astral projection.(before i was a christian this experience led me to God.)

Attached: 20190106_011706.jpg (5312x2988, 3.34M)

pray that God send you a Godly woman. it will happen.

when you fast just outwardly make no big deal about it. Rebuke anyone who chastises you.

>how can I prove to you that I am human?

You cant ? then its possible that you are what you hate a fallen , maybe even Satan him self

This. Believe what you have asked for in prayer is already yours and it will be so.
Mark 10:27
With God all things are possible.

Okay that makes sense thanks for the input

Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, Died for my sins, and rose again three days later, now he sits in heaven alive at the fathers right hand.

I'm just worried I missed my chance already, what do you think user?

if its meant to be God will make sure it happens. Remember he makes a man rich he makes a man poor. He is in control.

Trust Yah with your orgasms just as much as your next meal.

The book of enoch is crap and does not fit reality , maybe a trap from God

saturday sabbath is jew shit.

quit following their propaganda. they are trying to turn christians into israel worshippers.

Attached: index.png (255x197, 9K)

book of enoch has two confirmed witnesses. what proof do you have to refute the claim of two?

Yes because of this the fallen can be saved also when they become flesh also

Real Christians are part of the kingdom of Israel. perhaps you should understand that Satan has created a fake isreal and a fake church.

Thank you for your prayer.
I know Christ is the only one who can forgive me, but I also wish to have people in my life who I can confess to and who I can ask to pray for me.

>praying (((Yahweh)))

Lol what witnesses its just some fan fic written much later . I Can probably debunk it historical and theological

wrong, the fallen are beyond salvation. the dragon (the devil) deceived 1/3rd of the angels to reBel.

Jesus means YHWH is salvation.

do it. lol.

Thanks user

>wrong, the fallen are beyond salvation. the dragon (the devil) deceived 1/3rd of the angels to reBel.

Some text from revelation about the roman empire in code is actual true doctrine

confess here user. get it off your chest. part of confession is about letting others who think they are beyond salvation know they arent.

Lol The book of enoch if true is the largest book of the bible

>85 posts

>10 posters

Yikes

Attached: wat.jpg (225x224, 8K)

thanks for the diversity bump user. anything you need prayer for?

Ah wait he does not know that revelation is about historical events and corruption of the church and the word of God

no im saying your broken English is hard to follow m8. Revelation is backed by many other prophets.

Enoch Ezekiel Baruch Esdras to name a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=WW1typLjJ5I

Its context is wrong you read literal things .

For example this is the first resurrection but we all know that the judgement is the comming and that the death will rise and transform . thus no seats of thrones

>4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

BRB gonna go do some work, on purpose, just to spite the pope. Keep this thing bumped.

Hebrews 9:27

Alright then, here it goes.

I know how depraved I am, and I know what God wants from me.
Yet I sin anyway and it kills me that I still succumb to temptation even with that knowledge.

For the past few years I have gone through short periods of zeal and religious conviction separated by long periods of living in carnality and sin.

Just yesterday I snapped back out of it and reminded myself of what is important, but I still went a long time living a life of double-mindedness. I watched movies, shows, and played games that depicted, and even glorified, violence, theft, lying, hatred, pride, lust, greed, and all manner of wickedness.
And I took pleasure in these things.
I took pleasure in this vile media that I know God despises.

I looked at pornography, masturbated, and lusted after other men's wives.
I looked down my nose at other people and judged them in my own hypocrisy.
I have been full of pride and sought glory and praise for myself over the glory and praise of God.

Even though it was beyond foolish, I made vows to God in the past to not smoke marijuana or drink alcohol, and I have broken these promises multiple times.
This is the one that really makes me doubt my salvation as I knew what I was doing at the time I made the vow.
It was a secret promise to God that I made in all sincerity, and I was reminded of this every single time I took a sip or a hit.
I sinned while remembering that I was doing so in the sight of God and with full remembrance of my promise.

If I could do that, then how can I be saved?
How could I knowingly and willingly sin if God has done a work in me and I have become a new creation?

I know this a prayer thread but let’s get some epic Christian hymns going brothers.

Classical Christian music is truly a thing of beauty.

>Hebrews 9:27

Yes but this does not for the second comming . The general rule is that man die and then the judgement . but who died in christ are already judged by him . More over who judges on the thrones if the Christians are the judge . Revelation is such a major contradiction on everything

>27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 30But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Praying for you brother.

I absolutely love this one and I listen to it quite often.
On youtube the audio is a little scuffed, but if you have Spotify, it's on there and sounds even more amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLHRWe_b3v8

Here's another one that's not classical, but I still enjoy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=gtM8BRF7Bd0