Honestly, if Mexico, Central, and South America were colonized by England and spoke English instead of spanish...

Honestly, if Mexico, Central, and South America were colonized by England and spoke English instead of spanish, everything would be better.

Attached: AD85BE55-4E6B-4DC6-92BB-448C35239B71.jpg (1297x1493, 163K)

And we gave them lots of smallpox blankets

there just wasn't enough english people, like the whole reason we imported niggers to america is because there wasn't enough english people for cheap labor. They knew it was a bad idea at the time that would bite us in the ass later... but there just wasn't enough broke dick englishmen.

Anyone got that video of STPeach getting tag teamed by 2 black dudes while her Asian husband films?

Ikr, superior Anglo genes always make a difference.

Attached: image.jpg (350x525, 38K)

It’s 1 white dude and 1 black dude but the comments say it’s not real. Can’t confirm though since you can’t see her face and it’s poorly lit.

Bullshit, Jews were the masters of the slave trade. Slavery was abolished by white people because they didn't want even more niggers in their country.

Most of the former British colonies USA,Canada,Australia and New Zealand all turned into first world countries.Meanwhile all the former Spanish colonies turned into third world shit holes.

It gotta be that high Anglo IQ mate, no doubt about it.

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 88K)

Honestly, you should focus on your country and leaves us alone, you interventionist piece of shit.
Also build the wall

Imagine the entire americas being an anglostate.

Attached: 10ED445B-B0A3-4D23-9358-7AC80681F53F.jpg (1226x1224, 555K)

>the whole reason we imported niggers to america is because there wasn't enough english people for cheap labor
You're a fucking retard. Niggers were brought because of jews and because europeans couldn't stand the temperatures in places like your south. And in our case I can't think of another method that might work other than plantations, at least early on, which means that if anglos colonized it it wouldn't be that different. But I guess at least we wouldn't have gotten as many jews and moors.

Attached: 1550041204493.gif (427x323, 122K)

Where is Romania on that list?

This bitch is obsessed with herself.

Haha not on top of it obviously pal.

I agree. I think it's that touch of Moorish blood in the Spaniards. Among the Spaniards themselves it's minor enough to not really have any effect, but when they spawned rape-babies on the red savages it was just a catalyst for mass-insanity.

If Latin America had been colonized by Anglos, or say Teutons, they'd be normal. Civilized, successful people. A bit more fixated on knives for personal defense than most of Europe, they'd all have at least a Buck 119 or a Kabar they couldn't really justify purchasing but keep shaving sharp and well-oiled just in case, the way white Americans with a hint Injun in them seem to do. But they'd be able to make a functional society.

Imagine chavs and slags in the jungle mixed with midget brown goblins, now that would be a sight.
And with the number of muh dick men involved in colonization as a whole, I doubt you'd be able to fend off mixing with our indians. The north american indians resisted through war, but ours are extremely promiscuous and sent loli gangs raping conquistadors who ventured into the jungle.

>▶
slice your neck 4 inch dick chink

On one hand this is true. The Spanish brought their weak-absolutist style of government to their new-world colonies, which at the time was a completely broken system because of the endless wars Spain had fighting and all the money they had to borrow to finance them. This encouraged patronage systems and corruption to develop. And central and south America never developed past those systems.

However, the early American government was based off of the Tudor system that still ran England, because most of our founding fathers lived in state and societal institutions in America that were created by colonists from England — they governed how they knew.

Here is the key difference. America and English government diverged heavily once they became separate. The English continued to evolve to an eventual meritocratic based parliamentary system, which helped turn oxford and Cambridge into the schools they are today. And Americans created a wholly different style, unfortunately largely clientelistic rather than meritocratic, but they developed many other effective systems never seen before.

Latinos just kept what they had and continue to shit their own beds, never evolving their state and societal systems. Even if it was the English, the natives would have clogged any attempt to develop their government, and they would still be in a similar mess today.

Genetics.

that would be heaven. one can only dream

What about all the colonies in Africa, India, and other places? Other than that I’d say you’re right

100% this is true. English > Spanish everywhere. Look at the Philippines.

They were resistant to deceases, so the native population didn't die out. In addition they were colonised when Britain had become more cucked, and they didn't want to genocide India or Africa. This resulted in their decedents feeling a sense of anger towards the Brits causing them to drop most of the valuable institutions bestowed upon them. (Notable exception is Botswana).

diseases

wrong, look india, africa, etc, the british empire colonized through private enterprises, in the contrary the spanish were a king enterprise were ethical standards were high and there was the mandate to adoctrice the indigenous people to catholicism. British only care about money, spaniards care some about the people, also the spaniards did not want the jews in their business

Attached: 1507921400708.png (804x743, 22K)

Belize was colonized by the English. It's just as much a shithole as all the other Central American countries.

I blame Spain for being horny bastards that couldnt contain their balls. They should have genocided the injuns and brought juanita over from Spain. I regularly dream about how beautiful this continent would be if the reds had been eradicated.

fuck I would love to go balls deep lads

No large numbers of natives, how is this not obvious? The US was a bloodbath now image what South America would be like to colonize with the same criteria.

>create brown sub-humans with a combination of Ottoman and indigenous Central American characteristics.
>wonder why they are violent, uncontrolled, uneducated, untrainable, and deeply religious; with a focus on death.
Fuck hindsight, build the Wall.

There is still time friends, who knows what strange new virus hides deep in the jungles of Brasil or Africa, ready to wipe out the darkies once and for all

South America only got destroyed once segregation ended, same thing happened in South Africa.

>I regularly dream about how beautiful this continent would be if the reds had been eradicated.

superior or equal to europe in almost every aspect, remember buenos aires used to be the paris of south america.