Post pictures that anger communists

Post pictures that anger communists

Attached: 1538395977069.png (479x337, 33K)

Attached: 3lVq5dZ.jpg (499x385, 108K)

Why do amerifats worship the rich?

fixed

Attached: rich.png (479x337, 32K)

As opposed to the poor?

>he defends rich jews for free
good goy

yeah give us that money, richies, we have pay per view nigger ball we need funds for.

Are any of the top 3 richest Americans jewish? Isnt it Bezos, gates and buffet?

No, but all three of them are hyper progressive. So the question becomes why are they pushing for polices that seem to be directly at odds with their wealth? Is it out of charity? Or are there more sinister goals that underlie their motivations? Warren Buffett was in Obama's corner for his presidency and had the greatest chance from profiting from the "reforms" that were half baked and shoved through.

The media doesn't ask these questions because they are the tools of monied interests that feed the public shitty information so they unwittingly do the bidding of the people who pay off the journalists.

Has anyone done the math on how much it would be each if u really did distribute the wealth of the 1% evenly among 99% of the population and then how quickly that would be spent by the poor and returned to the 1% again? I think it might be fun just to do it once just to shut cunts up.

we can reduce tax on the middle class to 0 with that money every year

>fixed it for you, too, user

Attached: fixedfixed.png (1118x674, 162K)

bump

Attached: ThisTriggersTheCommie.jpg (3119x1397, 808K)

bread should be free

Free from gluten?

>3 richest americans own more than bottom 50%
>this is normal

Why do Americans love to cuck themselves to the rich?

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (2309x1152, 446K)

This angers Capitalists. This could never happen in a free market.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_marciaturner_files_2018_01_Wegmans-Produce-1.jpg (1280x868, 268K)

Attached: 41ikR22kSEL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 24K)

Attached: getty_174378006_347934.jpg (970x450, 70K)

Yeah no, I'm not okay with this, but I'm not in favor of redistributing wealth either. Gilded age 2.0 is coming

0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0=0
Big surprise? A large percentage of people spend every penny they get as soon as they get it. They have no wealth or even negative wealth. Do you have $100? Then you have more wealth than a double digit percentage of society combined.

> ameritard presents his false dichotomy as an unironic attempt at wit
YIIIIIIIIIKES, try again tranny faggot

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 312K)

Shut the fuck up boomer

these

create a new internal currency based on silver run by the Treasury. Like JFK did. Nationalize US oil fields to pay for the silver. Replace fiat money in retirement accounts, max 200k. Allow our current fiat dollar as institutional, transnational trade dollars and let it collapse to 0..

Amazon, Microsoft, and something else.

Those people don't own wealth, they built companies from nothing. Became the richest by creating value from nothing.

That was what also happened in Rome during its golden age.

silver is worthless, go for gold or go home

I mean this kinda angers me too. I'm not going to celebrate some rich asshole being richer than me.

He said LIKE silver, RETARD, he didn't say SILVER. GUESS WHAT, FAGGOT?? GOLD IS LIKE SILVER! SO FUCK YOU.

Attached: image.jpg (641x642, 265K)

>Muh free market
Unless the free market can be kept clean of any sort of outside influence, there is indeed no such thing as a free market

Because it's only natural that jewish overlords own way more than the average low life mutt.

Because amerimutts actually believe they’ll become successful and rich when they likelyhood of that happening is Jewish.

Why don't people understand how statistics work?
That's not even surprising at all.

bezos is jewish

this

Communists aren't people.

Attached: MADURO BTFO.jpg (1080x1080, 386K)

wow rude

Attached: 1550932616685.png (500x763, 188K)