Pray for the Nation

Jow Forums, Join me in Praying for our Nations.

>God of Nations, Creator of the Universe,
>We ask for your mercy, we ask for your help. For we are beset on many sides by enemies who wish to destroy us, to destroy our nations, to destroy out peoples — from our teaches teaching that evil is good and good is evil, to judges who hate justice, to elite who see themselves above the law and flood our lands with foreigners so as to replace us.
>
>These evil people and their evil acts show neither fear nor respect for God or man — they wish to erase the very concept of nations — and because You are the God of Nations, they will view that as their triumph over You, oh God! Bring them to shame and utter destruction, for your name’s sake, for your reputation’s sake, and for the sake of your people.
>
>We are a Christian nation, born in prayer to the Almighty, the King if Kings — they hate us because of this, and wish to utterly wipe us and our culture from the face of the Earth — confound them, for the sake of the Risen Savior whom we worship! By your Holy Spirit draw us back to Yourself, bring to our remembrance Your glorious goodness and lovingkindness and reignite in our hearts the passion to do Justly, to love Mercy, and to walk humbly with You.
>
>This we ask in the name of our glorious Savior, the Risen Christ,
>Amen.

Attached: Praying Knight 7.png (459x368, 150K)

>Jow Forums

Islam will take Europe over because Christ is LITERALLY a virgin: and his followers are as well!

shabot shalom
praise be to thee holy kike on le stick xD

Amen.
Christ be with us all.

Attached: 4th-man.jpg (419x546, 94K)

>praise be to thee holy kike on le stick xD
Funny thing: (((they))) are called kikes precisely because they hate the Cross so much that they refused to use X for signing their names, instead using a circle.

God bless those with righteous hearts and condemn those ruled by greed and corruption. Amen.

Amen.

Virgins are more powerful than people who give in to their carnal desires.

Let us not forget that in the last days the beast will be given authority to overcome the saints.
Come what may, we must never lose faith and endure to the very end.

>Revelation 13:7-10
>7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
>8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
>9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
>10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

>Matthew 24:5-13
>5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
>6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
>7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
>8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
>9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
>10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
>11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
>12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
>13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Thank you for the reminder.
It is always good, because our God is Good.

Your god is a faggot and so are you.

>John 15:18
>If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

>1 Peter 3:9
>Do not repay evil for evil, or curse for curse, but on the contrary, bless, knowing that to this you are called, so that you may receive a blessing.

Amen. Godspeed brother.

So are you saying all us incel wizards on /pol will save the day?

We will repel the beasts of the field and postpone the rapture a few more decades. The beaner menace must be repelled!

God wills it!

Amen, God bless us all.

Came from Kikel or some G*rman word for the X right?

AMEN
Praise Jesus Christ

Attached: 662C06CA-7F56-4085-9D79-CF89AF72D176.jpg (1100x1404, 149K)

>edgy faggot doesnt know that I'sa Ibn Maryam is the most mentioned prophet of the Qur'an (mentioned more times than Muhammad
>edgy faggot doesnt know that its forbidden to compare or think of any prophet as higher than another one.

I can recognize an atheist retard from miles away. kys

Amen

Attached: 1550191227776.gif (844x1000, 1.34M)