Motorcycles are redpilled

Why haven’t you taken the bikepill yet?

Attached: 026096E2-B616-45CF-84ED-54DC9638F372.jpg (1940x1300, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKqpvAtVd4
motorcyclenews.com/news/2010/june/jun0810-the-pill-that-could-cure-you-of-motorcycling/
liveleak.com/view?i=2a3_1506783113
youtu.be/tzrAQQxYCjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Getting hit by some drunk illegal immigrant
No thanks

>Be an organ donor.

>T. lonely boomer in his midlife crisis who wasted his entire retirement fond for a stupid bicycle in search for "muh freedumz"

LMAO, ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUTTS

Attached: 1530284497282.jpg (675x601, 168K)

I don't have a motorcycle but I like to ride this around the neighborhood in the summer. I kind of want to buy another so a buddy and I can do small circuit street races

Attached: IMG_20180723_153202.jpg (3968x2976, 3.61M)

Because I don't like being raped by insurance companies and motorcycles suck in minus 40 weather.

Attached: avoid-winter-blues-lead-image.jpg (1000x588, 89K)

They are literally the most uncomfy thing.

they're fun but you realize how shit people are on the road. most people should just get a dual sport and spend most time off road. t. 45,000 miles of road riding experience.

what the fuck are you blabbering about? you can get full coverage for like 700 bucks a year on some bikes.

Based, you can also get a 2 inch pipe clamp and put a 1 liter MSR bottle on it for emergencies, mine is pic related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKqpvAtVd4

Insurance is 8 euros a month lmao

Attached: IMG_20190110_190208.jpg (3264x2448, 1007K)

It's like 900 eur for a decent 125cc, will get to 80kph easily

Basedx2. I have pic-related. It's okay if you're s defensive driver and slow down at intersections. Very few things beat $12 per week on gas (in South East US), and an initial price tag of $500 (I bought it used off an original owner on Craig's List).

Attached: Tao Tao Pony 50 CC.jpg (360x360, 27K)

Because it only takes a momentary lapse of concentration by one of the idiots I’m surrounded with to result In my death, a value it a little more and am not a victim of toxoplasmosis.

motorcyclenews.com/news/2010/june/jun0810-the-pill-that-could-cure-you-of-motorcycling/

Socialized insurance where I live....

Attached: motocycle-insurance.jpg (531x419, 56K)

> motorcycle

more like donorcycle

Attached: donorcycle.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

70mpg is fucking awesome, I also fill up every week with literal pocket change. Easy to park too, no worries about accidents ever because it's so small you can't accidentally scrape anything in narrow roads, cars have awful vision restrictions too. No better vehicle on totally empty countryside roads

What the fuck

It's one of the last white hobbies left.

Attached: hells-angels-01.jpg (1607x1080, 198K)

Awesome man. I put about 350 miles per week on mines. I use it to travel to students homes. I am making some good money while spending very little. It's much more refined than an equivalent-priced vehicle and it is easier to get around, as you say, and good for parking as well.

Not a single car out here user, almost impossible for that.

>Honda cbr1000rr
Ahh there's your problem. How much is something like Hyosung 250 instead?

Attached: IMG_20181020_142620.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

biker scums are literally in every part of the world

Can't view it because of adblocker and I'm not turning that shit off.

Great, just watch for thieves wheeling them away or lifting them into vans and driving off. A cheap $20 disc brake lock is very recommend

I have an ad blocker and googled and viewed it fine, you’re retarded. Get a bike.

I have a motorcycle. I restored a 69 Honda Scrambler.

It's a little better...

Attached: hyosung.jpg (534x415, 55K)

The problem takes care of itself then, nice

Got me a BMW, it's alright.

Test

My bike’s battery corroded and I’m too lazy to just fix it.

I do have a bike, but I would never recommend someone get one unless they're passionate about riding. There are so many bad drivers who want to kill you.

Because I don't want to be literally dismembered when some retard opens car door at the wrong place

Just rode yesterday in this beautiful NJ weather.

One bad thing about a bike is if you get into an accident. I was in a bad accident a few years ago, broke my ankle, leg, jaw, cheekbone, eye socket, and nose. Had an avulsion injury on my foot too, google it if you want nightmares.
Pour diet coke on the terminals.

I have ridden my GS 60 thousand miles in the last 8 years. All over Europe and into the east, russia and china. Normally 1-2 months every year. If I die doing it tomorrow it would have been worth it.

I've been saving for one for a long time, but I'm poor as fuck and I'm too lazy to work harder for it. I'll get it eventually and when I do, I'm fucking over this whole world.

>saving for a motorcycle
You can get a used bike for under a grand. My Vstar 1100 cost me $1,500 and is more reliable than my $5k truck.

I want a Yamaha WR250R. They're like $7k new. Used, I can pick one up for like $4500, but they're very rarely on the market and they sell super fast.

>t. will never get to experience 0-100 mph in the blink of an eye on a powerful bike

Why even live, user?

Faggot! Modern man are so fucking soft. That is why the west is in the state it's in. There is still adventure in the world if you go and find it. I'd rather die on my bike in far off lands than spend my life working and saving for a shit retirement in a left leaning faggot country.

I need to be highly mobile so I can defeat my enemies and build my empire.

>saving your money for a retarded meme vehicle you can't even drive in bad weather instead of something you'll get more value out of

Financial management classes need to br mandatory in high school. I bet it would redpill many people on a lot of political issues, too.

I save a lot of money commuting on a bike rather than a car

>tfw straight to the front of the queue of traffic (without crashing)

Nigger, I ride a bicycle in all weather. I'm not afraid of weather. Once I get the dual sport, I can go pretty much anywhere on or off-road and it gets 70 mpg and insurance is dirt cheap.

Im harder than a faggot who has to play pretends at manhood by purchasing an affectation to prove his value as a man and the brag about it to strangers.

Can't you just get third party liability insurance in leaf land?

Been riding my zx10 since 98’. Love her, take care of her, she takes care of you

>purchasing an affectation
It's not about purchasing a bike as a status symbol. It's about riding it to china with your closest mates and experiencing an adventure and something different from this meaningless bullshit we live in. It's not about money or status when you have been on your bike for 12 hours in shit whether and you're trying to buy food form a russian pensant in the middle of nowhere using charades.

true, just be less picky.
I bought a '93 bmw f650 for 1000 euros and it's been my reliable workhorse for three years now. it's great for commuting, light offroading, highway stretches and just fun curvy roads.

dont get too hung up on one specific model, there are dozens of other models that do that job just as well

They're fun, but not red pilled
Hunting and bushcraft are the real red pill hobbies

F650. I had one of those before I got the 1200. Great machine. They are very underrated.

I don’t need meaning, I have it. Sounds like you’re a scared little girl running from something. Good luck.

I could get a Honda DR-Z400 and it'd be a bit cheaper, but the Yamaha is a tank and it's liquid cooled. I plan on riding it hard and want something I know will last.

No, in my province all auto insurance is public, there's only one insurance company. That's different in other provinces though. Some are public insurance, some are private.

I'm taking it that you plan on ragging it offroad then? are you looking for a road legal dual sport type thing in general?

They sure are. solid as a rock as well, can't even remember how many times I dropped it off road and it just keeps on trucking if you take decent care of it
Rij veilig, makker

Ontario?
I know that's the most expensive one.

>Sounds like you’re a scared little girl running from something
Some people crave adventure some people prefer comfort. I crave adventure. Must be the scared little girl in me, I just can't hide it. You have seen right through me.

Motorcycles are an unnecessarily dangerous pleasure, they bring too many real men in an early grave

just like dragon dildos.....

>boomer cringe thread

It's going to mostly be ridden long distances on the road, but with frequent off-road usage. I'm going to be using it for business and pleasure, so I want to make sure it will be reliable.

>Rij veilig, makker
Danke, Gute und sichere Reisen!

being scraped off of the concrete cos I got run over by some drunk driver or illegal immirgant?
liveleak.com/view?i=2a3_1506783113

No thanks

if you're going to use it for long distance riding, don't get a 250cc, Gottes Wille. a little engine like that will have to run at its absolute limits to reach highway speeds, and you wont have the power available to speed out of risky situations if you need to.
for mostly road use with bits of offroading you'd be better off getting a larger engined dual sport, like a klr650, reliable and simple. or any of the others in that category, think transalps, v-stroms and things like that

Seconded. long distance on a 400 or below is really hard work mate. Go for a 600 at least. Then you can get a decent fairing as well. It makes a massive difference if you are covering any distance.

lots of peurto rican/dominican sport bike gangs out there

dirt bikes are way more fun

listen to the german mate

lmfao my Ducati is $45 a month in insurance.
You must be 18 to post here.

I'll take the 70mpg fuel efficiency.
There are tons of people that ride these things long distance, so I'm not worried about it.

If you're retarded. Everyone I rode with when I started has wrecked and quit, and each one was at least partially at fault. Don't ride like a jackass. Ride defensively and you'll be fine. I started riding at 18 (11 years ago). I have 2 bikes, and I ride during the winter (Midwest USA). Be loud, be visible, be aware.

Don't wear a fucking suit of armor if you can't move in it. It's a false sense of security.

That's the spirit. Mad respecc. Ride on.

show tits

Fuck motorcycles. I don't want to die or get crippled by an overly expensive hobby. For the price of a bike how many fucking amusement parks could I visit?

youtu.be/tzrAQQxYCjg

>all this burgerclap cope
3rd world shithole I see, the memes truly write themselves

I am a biker and have an organ id card which states i do NOT wish to have my organs removed

Fuck that. Organ donors are being led die in the surgery theatre.
Surgeons don't give a shit. Statistically, they are psychos anyways.
We had a couple of scandals here of surgeons letting patients die and selling the organs.
Got the memory-holed over the years, but i still remember.
Fuck that shit

Attached: 1549294731185.jpg (229x343, 21K)

>they're psychopaths
>i believe because I say no to organ donation they won't still let me die and steal my organs.
Wew Lad!

My man, only the people who do, know. You will never be understood by some guy who gets out of school, knocks up some ho, gets a shit job, and stagnates in suburban mediocrity until he's dead. Once yearly trip to the beach only. Have to earn that Jew paper, dontcha know? He'll call you a schmuck for free-balling across the planet like a man, pull out his portfolio to show you what a good goy he is, then die from a shitty diet, no exercise lifestyle at age 57.

sure. If push comes to shove they can just ask my relatives if i would have wanted it in a different way.
And i know my boomer parents well enough that they swallow all the shit that is being thrown at them without ever questioning any of it.
But atleast it's something. Better than just accepting fate.

Motorcycle is definitely on my list for SHTF. Maybe 5 years down the road or so once i have some other priorities sorted out.