How Long Until Criticism of Israel is Illegal?

Attached: WelcomeToTheGulagNicholas.png (633x644, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/41JG6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha not very long my friend. The bill has already been proposed and is on its way to being passed

Attached: new bill.png (1040x733, 420K)

it effectively is illegal. If we can't talk about on independent media, and the kike own the real media, how would anyone ever know?

>yfw 90% of Americans posting here are eventually sent to prison

You can't comment or share the video. Christ, kikes are insufferable.

Thanks President Kushner! Promises made, promises kept!

Shh quiet goyim.

Attached: 1545360699056.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

Pretty sure that's what they have in mind.

it already is, pretty much everywhere. the fact that the word anti-semitism exists qualifies this timeline as failed

jesus Christ, jews are so fucking disgusting I wish every single one was removed from society. Slowly and painfully, but done relatively quickly.

Time to put on plastic armor and foam sword. No more protesting on the internet.

The point of that bill doesn't state people will be arrested for these things. It sets a baseline for a new definition of anti-Semitism and endured the US will help to get information on anti-Semitic groups. I could stand on the street all day and say Israel doesn't deserve our money and that we shouldn't fight their wars and could not legally be arrested.

Remember goyim, saying that Israel controls the USA is antisemitic hate speech.

don't worry fren it's all going to be fine

2022 will be the last year we can legally criticise Israel.

And prenups are legally binding; grow up.

Even if it's true.

Attached: the eternal judas.png (884x330, 42K)

Gradually I came to hate them.

There's going to be another synagogue happening.

they would end up millionaires after suing the government for violating their 1st amendment rights

Oy vey goyim, that's why denying the holocaust is a crime. Some things are so true that questioning them has to be illegal.

You see, we have this thing called the First Amendment. It's the first one because it's the most important, and any politician attempting to subvert it is literally guilty of treason.

Good luck filing your 1A case against YouTube, faggot.

Based trump manlet dick rider

Why the fuck do you think I had the word "politician" in there? And YouTube, Twitter, et al. may eventually be considered public forum.

Hmmm I wonder why they would be setting a new baseline definition of anti semitism. It's almost like they are trying to get anti-semitism to be considered a hate crime which IS in fact punishable.

Attached: part2.png (1628x724, 921K)

That's fucking sickening, especially E. Every American Jew is more loyal to Israel than the USA.

What's it going to take for you Americans to stand up to the Jewish elites runniy your country?

Shame.

It literally is in Europe, unless a muslim does it.

What is today, Sunday? Maybe like, one day.

That's what he gets for being anti-septic!

everyone will eventually start wanting to kill all kikes. it's just innevitable. the way the behave will make anyone want to kill them. they are parasites, liers, faggots, totally fucked up creatures... and THEY HATE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. once you realize it, you'll want to kill them.. but then.......

you'll actually realize how strong of a grip kikes have on the police, the law, the governments, the media and just about everything else to the extent that they are protected from every angle possible.. and your only choice to kill some of them would be is a suicide mission.

The main issue here is making something taboo attracts interest and telling people they can't discuss something without very good justification leads to Streisand effect.

do mericans think Buzzfeed is regarded as a reliable news source outside the US?

>pro Trump
>against the absolutely central part of his idol's ideology

Attached: 1527455762881.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Yeah, this proposal pretty clearly spells out the exact things Jews are up to.

Yeah could be they also want to close the borders and btfo faggot liberals too and it’s actually important to do so
Shut the fuck up bitch

Do poeple unironically listen to Nick Fuentes?

Attached: 1538191642959.png (846x720, 330K)

Bashing them about over representation, genital mutilation or the huge lobby is not illegal. You can also remind everyone about " that myth that Jews did 911".

It's happening in France.

>Bill equating anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism sparks debate in France

>A group of French lawmakers proposed a bill on Monday that would make anti-Zionism a criminal offence in the same way that anti-Semitism is illegal in France. But many argue that opposition to Israel is not comparable to anti-Semitism.

archive.fo/41JG6

Yes. He's intelligent and funny.

see
look at the details in the bill that I highlighted.

it already is, to an extend at least.

Over representation is not a myth. Genital mutilation is real. And stating this law with examples like "the Jews band together and want white genocide myth" is just public awareness.

anti-zionism is now deemed anti-semitism, so unless you support wars in the middle east, you are guilty of hate crimes.

implying they will care if you call it "public awareness"
They wont.

Still unable to prosecute you for it. And stating that "The European African migration is caused by jews is a myth and punishable by this law" on every twitter is not illegal.

We cucked on this law already. You can still bash them if you are careful. Always state it is a myth.

Its not a myth though, so inverting reality is cucked. If they try to arrest you, kill the kike supporting cops and go to your nearest parliament building and unload a clip into it.

this picture is out of date and misleading.
katherine viner has spoken against israel and even wrote a play about an activist killed by the IDF
the current chairman of the Scott Trust (company that owns the Guardian) board is Alex Graham
if you want to write conspiracy stuff about the guardian then read about their links with George Soros

Leaf go take your meds.

Bake his cake cunt

i was shocked but not surprised to hear, jews have been trying to slip these in queitly with other bills for years.

>quality of posts immediately doubles

See thread:
Need bumps.

is there any attempts to repeal it?
what if B, D, and E are true...

>Colonialism coming to an end
>Egyptians demanding independence
>What will happen to Suez Canal? Will they still let us use it?
>We need a permanent European army nearby, can't be a colony
>People that live there now won't like it, how to get Europeans to move to a war zone in the Mideast?
>Holocaust some, the rest will go
>1948 Israel created
>1956 Suez Canal nationalized, Israel invades
>Just a coincidence

FUCK
ISRAEL

So what are you gonna do when the first person is arrested for speaking out against israel? I doubt a gay protest is gonna do anything

>boo hoo pls no say meanie thingies about meee :((((
Kikes are fucking pathetic

the people who rule you is the people you are not allowed to criticize

donate and shitpost obviously

The only reasonable thing would be to gather a large enough crowd to openly violate the jew law

They only play into our hand. More and more people on the left and the right are aware of the threat posed by Zionism. Before long political candidates will have to pander to anti Zionists to get votes.

You know that Israel and American zionist are paying 'right-wing' parties in Europe to get these kind of laws pushed in Europe right?

This can happen in Europe to.

and where is the rest of that bill?
What does that even mean?
Exclude these things from public employment or what is this about?

OY GEVALT BASED SATAN

Within two years, every time "Jew" is written on the Internet, except for on Israeli/Jewish sites, it will trigger an algorithm and go into a supervision collection that will record the IP address. This protocol will be protected under Anti Semitism laws and defended with multi-millions from the ADL who has offices at Jewgle and in Silicon Valley.

Within five years, Jewgle will reveal a Social Credit Rating system using data taken from Gmail/Google accounts. Anyone with Android will be in this system. We here will have lower scores and it won't be revealed why initially, but then it will leak to press: use of "Jew" in non-neutral questionable context was and is being recorded.

They make the same lists the Nazis are accused of. They just hide in the shadows. Free speech isn't dead, it's the noose being used to slowly kill us by (((them))). Your Jewgle credit rating will be shared with creditors and banks, your Venmo and PayPal will be shut down. Where you going to complain? Pay local lawyer to sue Jewgle? You won't last a month. Complain online? Try to get reporters interested?

The only place (((talk))) will be protected in five years will be church. (((They))) can't fuck with church. They will try of course, but like a vampire they can't enter. I'm no flamboyant christfag although I see it as cornerstone to our civilization, yet church is already becoming what "standup comedy" used to be. 1A non-PC zones for white males.

Attached: 1550984698895.jpg (400x596, 32K)

Lmao little Nicky btfo by his hero

> When you use your super optics powers yet the Jews still shut you down.

Attached: patrick little objection.jpg (302x167, 8K)

When 5/9 SCotUS justices are ZOG.

Bump

Who cares. No way it stands up in court if it is the way you are portraying

you do not call out our real masters. but think of this
imagine if Chinese Americans had a lobby called American China Public Action Committee (ACPAC). imagine that this lobby was so powerful that they were able to make the US attack China's enemies and pay for China's defense. effectively outlaws all criticism of China.

if it were anybody but the Jews people would be incensed and would never accept it. however it's the Jews so we better take or they completely deperson us.

Elon wasn't talking about Jews when he said that. He was referring to powerful people. Even had to clarify it after the Checkmark Brigade chewed him out.

most Churches are completely zogged. zionist christians are a cancer

Stupid idiot, it's passing. Look at Twitter and YT censorship. Look at banks slowly moving into Social Rating overviews. Lindsey Graham promised them it'll pass. Hate speech is becoming non-protected speech. And even if SCOTUS overrules it, global corps will still censor and blacklist.

Every decade we say "Well what's the worst that could happen" and cut to a decade later: oh shit.

Yes Zionist Christians are cucked. But churches need members more than ever. I've noticed many millennial churches becoming more like white spaces, with daycares, cafes, movie theaters, where Zionist shit is never mentioned. Many Christians are redpilled and believe Christians are the chosen.

Churches are a place to raise a white family with other white families. Black churches and Hispanic churches (Catholic primarily) rarely overlap with white churches and members who do are highly reputable. You'd be surprised by how much NWO literature is created and bought by everyday Christians. Now millions of redpilled millennials will be joining, hip to neocon propaganda, Greater Israel, and the Hollywood machine. Like I said lad, I'm not the biggest proponent of church, but this is completely where white America is headed. It won't be Evangelical rebirth like with Reagan. It will be more about self preservation and white realization. Just watch. We lost the internet. We lost the culture. Community is impossible with SJW bullshit look at girls joining Boyscouts. Churches are protected. Jews long knew this. Yeshivas have zero blacks. Protected by religion laws.

Love it when kikes exploit and use anti Semitism as a shield against legit criticism against them.

Criticize Russia = totally acceptable
Criticize Israel = REEEEEEEE shut it down! How dare you white supremacist Nazi bigot

>manlet
>spic
>probably gay

Attached: SenorNicoloFuentesBTFO.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

>Israel
>European
Pick one.

Why are modern diaspora Jews considered Semitic but modern Christians aren't? None of them came from the desert within three generations or many more. That phrase wasn't even invented until what? 1960? What was it called for a thousand years?

Bump

The sliding is brutal

Conventional wisdom used to be that race was directly related to language

But does it matter when hes calling out the jews? He could be an eskimo for all I care

Hmm

Attached: rsz_dscdrtjwkaekkhh.jpg (424x285, 25K)

>getting slid hard

HE HUNG HIMSELF thats refuted fabricated gnostic stories made up by jews to deny the NT, they have no weight

bump

Please tell me more

Reminder that our Institute of National Remembrance will start looking for bodies in Treblinka this spring :^)

I got no beef with Israel, seems like a decent democracy, BUT it is very unusual that some states FORCE govt. employees to sign an agreement not boycott Israel.

This is fucked up.

Attached: Awoo_Confused.png (420x280, 129K)

Should the Holocaust be mandatorily taught in US public schools? What are young Jews taught in Israeli public schools about Americans and white Americans? Muh slavery probably.

Yes and nothing at all (which is wrong)
Feel free to reply however it's 12:30am and I'm going to sleep senpai

Attached: 1465095784269.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Why the fuck are us citizens shilling so hard for a foreign nation through aipac

Fuck off kike

>Even had to clarify it after the Checkmark Brigade chewed him out.
Which was a huge tell on their part since the first thing that popped into their heads was da joos.