Maryland gun ban hearings TOMORROW

List of bullshit in various bills that are being pushed soon
>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
>all ar15s including HBARS (only legal AR15 in maryland) 2013 law banned every semi auto rifle other than fuddy 4 round meme guns by name. no way around it now
>Long gun qualification license (all shotguns and rifles). that means you have to give us money and your fingerprints to practice your right.
>4 hour training required (costs money)
>you can only buy 1 long gun a month(literally any rifle or shotgun with a 7 day waiting period too)
>all private gun sales are regulated by police and carry a fee

Protest in annapolis on 2/25/2019 and on 2/27/2019(info from MSI in next post) Just show up to the house

Info on the bills in question
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/170-major-attack-on-gun-owners-in-maryland

How to testify (get up very early and be there before 8)
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/166-how-to-testify-before-the-maryland-general-assembly

Tips for oral testimony
mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=232382

If you plan on coming thats awesome.

If you cant come/are out of state and want to help emails/phone calls do help

NRA needs to be bullied for leaving maryland to rot. So give them a call and shit on them for it and ask why their website has no info on this but is instead selling hats.

Keep bumped please. Big gun grab that will hit other states.

Attached: 1550777263021.png (1194x720, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FullSizeRender-6.jpg (617x800, 132K)

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

its sold out and has been for awhile

stop posting this

Delete this thread, mods!

Attached: maryland 2a roundups.jpg (1280x1280, 310K)

>Q FAGGOTS KILL THEMSELVES
Fuck your gun laws then faggot

>I'm too retarded to look for a similar item
This guide isn't for you

show me a upper/lower combo that costs as much as a finnish mosin suplus shit

>you cant

Bump. Fuck gun grabbers and fuck niggers.

>as a finnish mosin suplus shit
Why would I compare the cost of an AR to some memegun?

Land of the free. You know you will just roll over and let them take your guns.
If you had the balls to use them you would have used them a long long time ago.
America is a meme.

are they expecting maryland gunowners to turn in their guns? WTF

because of its cost. A new glock costs more than the pamemo state armory kit

And a glock costs more than a burger, what's your point?

Everythings out of stock in that copypasta fucktard.

bump

I guess you'll need to use that hunk of meat in your skull called a brain and do a little comparison shopping

>make posts for people to buy exactly what you want
>its out of stock
>"omg do shopping"

just admit you are a fucking retard

>Here's a quick guide, if you see something is out of stock as happens in online shopping you can look around for something similar or sperg about like a complete retard
I see you chose the latter

You fucking garbage German, projecting your problems onto us. If I knew you weren't simply a bitch in pain and a learned helplessness problem I'd premonize your temporal destruction.

This shit has got to fucking stop. MD does not get away with another fucking thing past this. It's a purge if they try to step on the 2nd Amendment. It's a purge and every official, politician, metapolitician, LE, actor, agent, and activist who disagrees with this in favor of championing tyranny will just be sent right an industrial pain inflicting and extracting system somewhere in Hell after they leave the mortal coil.

Attached: 1549548019520.jpg (1200x862, 237K)

>look around for something similar

the reason that kit is pushed so much is because its cheaper than a fucking mosin these days

everything else starts at around 400-500

ok

The only solution is to start ambush killing cops, prosecutors, judges and legislators who are passing and enforcing these unconstitutional laws. I'm in PA. When they do it here, that's exactly what I plan to do. When I am traveling through Maryland I will be specifically prepared to shoot any cop in the face who fucks with me. Have a nice country.

One of the Original Colonies and you FAGGOTS are sitting watching them take your guns. Maryland PIGS KILLED a man last year taking guns from him. FIGHT BACK YOU COWARDS

Remember; don't give them up. When confiscation begins prep binary explosives and make your yard and house a kill zone with phase lines to retreat to.

Make them bleed.

Who else moving to Virginia here?

>I will be specifically prepared to shoot any cop in the face
Jesus christ you are fucking retarded if you are going to waste your one chance taking out a do-nothing footsoldier rather than going in to the capital building

The only good gun gabber is a dead gun grabber.
Hunt their families as well.

Fuck off we're already full of anti-gun faggots

He isn't wasting anything.
It's easy to kill police and run.

Anderson is a company that makes cheap ARs similar to Palmetto State Armory (PSA). The PSA stuff comes back into stock regularly. It is just very popular at the moment. They are selling them as fast as they can make them.

I built an AR-15 from a stripped PSA lower receiver. It works 100% and I am very happy with it.

Glow in the dark nigger

It may be worse than you think; here's something on the national front, see pic-related.

Does anybody else get the feeling they're going to really clamp down on private gun-ownership/confiscation soon? -- It's almost like they're getting *really* desperate.

Attached: 1550975774891[1].png (720x1280, 172K)

It's not, but if that's what they want to throw their chance away on

Especially on a dual sport motorcycle.

Fug, that's a sweet flag.

Say no to gun bans and fuck the police!

Why would I be in a thread for gun rights, and talking about moving to another state with better gun rights if I was anti-gun, dumbass?

>FIGHT BACK YOU COWARDS
Shutup you LARPer. Jow Forums and gun-nuts are all full of shit.
Nobody did anything with FOPA. Nobody did anything with Brady Act. Nobody did anything with FAWB.
You all will continue to do nothing until the 2nd Amendment is completely gone, all while screaming "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW WE ARE GONNA FIGHT BACK THIS TIME WE TOTALLY MEAN IT!"

Attached: 1236456902743.png (286x366, 130K)

There is no glow on me nigger. I speak the simple truth. Traitors will be killed. And their families too.

Lol but it is.
Make an untraceable shotgun.
Slam bangs are great assassin guns.

Get a load of this projection

how do we get the SCOTUS to fix this commie bullshit ASAP

Why not go for the actual people making the laws? What kind of retardation is it to go after the people keeping the niggers at bay?

Except I do all the time.
I love making converted flare guns to .410

maryland flag is the best flag in the united states hands own

Attached: Maryland-Vintage-Wood-Flag-2.jpg (900x599, 75K)

This is the beginning of a new age

REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW

no they wont. You are gay nigger

Because it's ok to kill the children of jews and police.
Soft targets are best targets

Attached: his_name_was_tuttle.jpg (750x500, 72K)

There's this house near me that has a gadsen flag and a blue lives matter flag. I don't how people can think the police are in anyway, shape, or form there to protect our rights.

>the absolute state of your reading comprehension

pathetic

I hope a militia will go there and shoot traitors passing it

How about you get a load of reality? More and more states are grabbing guns and banning them. Yet you anti-guncontrol cucks are still impotently screeching about how there's going to be a civil war if the government takes your guns. But the government has been taking your guns away for nearly half a century - and nothing has been done. You all just sit and scream and cry, but you don't do anything.

Lol jew/cop detected.

Get a load of this projection

Your kind aunt welcome around here

No I'm just intelligent enough to not throw away my once chance on some beat cop

In the end the people of Maryland will take it and obey

Checked fuck cops and kikes

Yep, it just screams great design.

So how's Maryland? Wasn't it some white liberal state from what I recall?

>NRA needs to be bullied for leaving maryland to rot.
NRA is the *BEST* example of controlled opposition I have EVER seen.

>Fuck gun grabbers
Well, you know that Red Flag Law? Given that the only reason to disarm a people is to do something to them that you couldn't do if they were armed, I'd say that's perfectly ample reason to feel threatened by the gun-grabbing politicians.

Attached: do tread pls.jpg (800x450, 41K)

No, on the children of the cop, or the children of the poltician

Why not make an untraceable AR-15?
>buy 80% lower with cash at gun show, no records of sale
>buy upper receiver with cash at gun show, no records or sale
>buy lower parts kit at any gun show with cash

The only part of the AR-15 that is considered the firearm is the lower receiver. Everything else is just a part and is totally unregulated. And an 80% lower is not considered a firearm so you can buy it as if it is a paperweight. An 80% lower receiver is literally just a lump of metal in the eyes of the law.

Attached: description_image_80_lower_vs_stripped_lower_receiver_png.png (1634x500, 980K)

What?! I thought that was just a copypasta!

>leaving maryland to rot

Your governor is literally a republican who supports banning all guns. The NRA can't turn out gun owners to vote him out if the state is so far left that this guy counts as right-wing.

All traitors will be killed. The only pathetic thing is that you haven't killed yourself yet.

>Wasn't it some white liberal state from what I recall?

It literally depends entirely on where you live. If you're eastern shore, Baltimore City/County, or DC metro then it's mostly liberal and pretty affluent. If you're Western MD like me, it's very rural and mountainous with a lot of conseratives everywhere. As a Western MDer I honestly forget that this is a mostly liberal until I go to my college in Baltimore.

It seems to be the same predictable states grabbing guns. The rest have been making it easier to carry a gun in your pocket.

Why do you believe you only have one chance like a sperg?

I'm from MD. My last two AR builds did not comply with the law, and are not on the state's books. I will also be stashing all of my non-fudd shit and will not turn in anything if asked. If they want it they can get a fucking warrant and they still won't find it. Take your projections of cowardness elsewhere faggot.

>>buy 80% lower with cash at gun show, no records of sale
Never seen them for sale at gun shows. Only online.

Any untraceable gun, strike from ambush and shadow. Break contact and run.

Everyone write the NRA a letter or email thanking them for getting us put on a watch list without doing a mother fucking thing to protect our gun rights legally.

you're under no obligation to adhere to unconstitutional laws

NRA is just a bunch of fudds who are cool with everything as long as they get to keep their deer rifles and shotguns. I am an NRA member and the monthly magazine is full of ads for hearing aids and mobility scooters. I like to count how many pages I can go without seeing a picture of a 1911 pistol. It usually isn't more than 2 or 3 pages. Rarely you can go 5 pages without seeing a 1911 in some form. The NRA is just a bunch of boomers who are happy to sell out future generations as long as they get what they want.

The experiment known as Israel will soon be over. DACA was designed as an escape route for Israeli citizens. They don't want to come to an armed goyim America for fear of retribution for their actions. Don't worry they will not succeed in gun control. Much like the people they forced to chose between burning to death or jumping on 9/11 these filthy kikes will be forced to choose to die by Mohammed or angry white America.

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

>triggered, the story
Prove me wrong cuck. Shoot your grungrabbing politicians. You know you wont.

The NRA already knows they're controlled opposition.

>eastern shore
>liberal and affluent
Pick one. Once you cross the bridge or go south of Waldorf shit gets hyper conservative and white.

There were only 13 colonies in 1776 when the declaration of independence was written. Therefore, any state made after this year is not bound to this declaration. Or, in other words. Fuck your constitutional rights

MAryland citizens are free to disregard the rulings. They need to make a few, unannounced late night visits to supporters of the bill.

Some gun shows suck. You have to go to the right ones. I have also seem 80% lowers for sale at gun ranges that focus on tactical style weapons and rent full auto etc. Those are the good gun ranges. The crappy gun ranges and crappy gun shows are the places for old men who only like bolt action rifles with wooden stocks.

The NRA has done absolutely nothing since it's inception except to compromise on gun rights.

I'll be there tomorrow. It's 10 minutes from my house.

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (639x944, 243K)

Good luck and God bless.

>The NRA is just a bunch of boomers who are happy to sell out future generations as long as they get what they want.
This makes me want to cap your post and start a Boomer Hate Thread...

I've not spent much time across the bridge. I just know that everytime I go see a lot of boats for sale and ads for million dollar rental properties so I just assumed there were a higher than average number of rich people. I live in Wash. Co which is pretty poor too, but we still have a lot of country rich people and upper middle class.

I ordered it complete from psa for 329.

not surprised at this by the slightest, MD has always been DCs satellite and will roll in the mud to appease their federal workers.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Maryland is a diverse state, from DC swamp rats, to B-more niggers to a bunch of geezers that make duck decoys.

Godspeed Maryland burgers
REEEE SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: ree_hulk.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

Governor Hogan will veto this bill.

Watch out for undercover feds

thanks. only 1 or 2 ranges near by that fit that description. will call around.

I grew up in St. Mary's. It's not until you get past Waldorf that the urban and suburban rot sets is visible. Like the eastern shore, we get our share of urbanites buying vacation property but they are few and far between.

Done -- Boomer hate here: .

I hope so
So far he has been squishy on guns but this is his real test.

he could get fucked up in an election if he does this bad because all of western maryland will abandon him and he will lose his 60% approval rating

Just the response I'd expect from your kind.

Attached: eternal anglo 1.png (1486x904, 1.19M)

War is coming get geared up!

Attached: 1547188557933.png (2413x1440, 1.75M)