What did Marco Rubio, sitting US senator, mean by this?

What did Marco Rubio, sitting US senator, mean by this?

Attached: its real btw.png (759x587, 699K)

>we came, we saw, he died

>I wanna fuck up like Obama!

>What did Marco Rubio, sitting US senator, mean by this?
He meant one day you're chilling and the next day you got a sharp knife but your rectum.
Life is unpredictable, live it up while you can

It means he’s a kike puppet

US ambassador before and after

somebody wants to be in the cabinet

It means Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same (((coin)))

Do the Tweet's comments support this Hillaryesque faggot?

Won't happen. They aren't overthrowing Maduro anytime soon

Im still sad on what happened I really am. Gadafi was a good man. An excellent man, who wanted the best for his people, but all he got was total subversion and us, the westerners funding terrorist groups. How absolutely sad, He was sodomized till his death.

ill never understand the psychology of americans their nation is turning more brown by the day and whites are soon to be a south africa tier brutally oppressed minority . But all white based pedes care about is overthrowing poor 3rd world nations with 1/100s their population like Libya ,Syria Yemen .

their army has been shipping all the opium out of afganistan to their small town for going on 2 decades now I could go on and on about the evil of america I just dont get how its possible to defend this .

Attached: 1543985021019.jpg (306x409, 12K)

It was Iraq, then Afghanistan, then Libya, then Iraq and then Syria. Fuck that. I hope every single Subsaharan subhuman goes to France and fucks them up. They must pay

This is a pic of Ambassador Stevens, but they did Gaddafi the same way

Attached: 1465200569533.jpg (601x480, 126K)

deserved it

mossaded.com

> I could go on and on about the evil of america I just dont get how its possible to defend this .
propaganda. lots and lots of propaganda.
I think you're forgetting just how retarded the average american is

Sic semper tyrannis

>t dont get how its possible to defend this
its not leaf. It really isn't. Are innocent in all of this? Are we though? We were there for LIbya, we took part alright. We were there in Syria, and I think we still are. And we went to Afghanistan too and took part in their destruction. Our presence may not be as large as America, but we're there. And it's not possible to defend this, it's not. Period.

This.
He should have donated to the Clinton Foundation like all the others.

LMFAO

A SITTING US SENATOR CALLING FOR THE LYNCHING OF A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT

>*HAH HAH HAAAAA

point taken
man I am so fucking black pilled I did not vote for harper in 2015 and I will never vote in an election again after seeing where it got us . I reamember when the tory goverment called David Suzuki a racist nazi in 2014 for being against the metropolis plan to bring our population to 100 million by 2100 . ill vote NDP before i vote conservative or liberal or ppc

Attached: david-suzuki-expert-390x390.jpg (390x390, 28K)

That's not what this picture is

I dont vote at all. I know they are all part of the same plan. It's obvious. Fuck voting, illusion of control. Their is always a winner, and if not, the other candidates will do something similar. We dont have a say, and if you or any other leaf thinks so, you might as well kill yourself unironically because you are unfit to live in this world

no need I know how crooked the country is and how fucking brain dead people are here