Romanians, there us a huge problem (well there are actually two of them) that haunts our society...

Romanians, there us a huge problem (well there are actually two of them) that haunts our society, and most important our nationalist community.
That is rap music and football cucks.

First for rap, rap is a nigger music made by niggers for niggers, I have seen many nationalists listening and even making that kind of music, if we can call it music, in the rap songs they always tako about their dick and fucking and trash like that, in b4 muh message, rap is the worst genre of music, a sad attempt at doing incomprehensible rhimes on a trash beat, this music is poisoning their mind and soul and we should be treated just like "manele".

Now for football, to take them out of the way, the ultras are a fucking bunch of wannabe nationalists that drink and smoke hate other nations mostly for sportive reasons rather than things that matter.
Now the rest of the football cucks, they are watching and discussing that trash of a sport like it is something relevant, something of importance, they do not realise that that sport is busniess for the rich ones, while overpaid niggers and gypsies run on a grassfield for them to watch like the cucks they are.

I ask you fellow Jow Forumsacks, especially the romanian ones, how can we solve this problems, is there any way to solve them, how many of us are that have not fallen into the trap of nigger music and sport?

Attached: latest-3.png (1160x772, 6K)

First of all, let's deal with our gypsy mudniggers first before we move on to zoomer retardation.

Don't forget the obsession with ricer cars, and pro street culture, or however you want to call it, which has thankfully died down in the last years, maybe because all the chav subhumans left the country to rob the westerners.

A plague ridden indian shitole,whose population is a mix of indians-hungarians-turks-tatars-russians-mongols-gipsies-and various southslavs,the last nomads of europe,herding and fucking goats in the mountains even nowadays,behaving like niggers in africa.

>christian
>white
>european
>right wing
>human

How?

Stop projecting this hard, mate.

citiți ASEDIU!

Attached: 1111.jpg (1200x800, 207K)

Btw the main source of the problem is the cultural marxism which infected the west and created globalism,which rains this culture-genociding shitspray on us.

Imagine being this frustrated, I would say some things, but I wont insult your nation and people just because you and a few others like you area bunch of frustrated manical idiots that found their way in hating us.

Nu. Nu imi plac satanistii.
Si mie mi se face scarba dar n-avem ce face. Actiunea conteaza.

The renaissance emerged from the dark middle ages,the problem you described will be solved after another dark age.

nu scrie nimic despre satanism în carte

Why don't you go back to calling yourselves Dacians ?
Romania's name already got fucking cucked and tainted by the Roma Gypsy scum.
Everyone who hears the word Romanian automatically thinks that person is a Gypsy.
If you started to call yourselves by your original name Dacians, then you would distinguish yourselves from the gypo shitskins

>Be Romania
>Don't exist at all until late XIX century
>Be various irrelevant voyvodships
>Always under vassalage to stronger neighbours
>Do nothing of notice for centuries
>Turks arrive
>Bend over instantly
>Send over your crops, money and most importantly your own young sons to be brainwashed into jannisaries
>If you look up battles involving the Ottomans, you'll find Romanians on their side
>Only a single notable revolt against the Ottomans, under Vlad Tepes, who was Hungarian anyway
>Poles launch a crusade against the Turks together with Hungarians and Brandenburgians, Romanians screw it all up in the Cosmin Forest
>Nothing of notice for centuries again
>Randomly unite
>Become irrelevant again
>World War One starts
>Don't join stright away, instead wait for the best moment to declare the war on Austria-Hungary
>Achieve total moment of surprise, instead lose terribly in a matter of weeks
>Become a literal vassal state to the Germans, who take over the oil fields and take the crops
>Rejoin the war literally a day prior to it ending
>Steal bunch of lands you never held, never had claim to. Solely on the basis of your people spreading like rats and breeding like crazy
>Be only slightly relevant due to oil
>Join team Hitler, he gives "your" lands to the Hungarians instead
>Be a good boi and do nothing about it
>Hitler invades the Soviets, join the fun
>Be widely considered the worst soldiers on the eastern front, worse than god damn Italians
>By your stupidity let an entire German army get encircled and destroyed
>Soviets come knocking, betray your team instantly and fight your former allies instead
>Stalin installs a puppet government anyway
>Nothing of notice up until 1989
>Autumn of Nations happens
>Be the only eastern block nation to have a bloody revolution
>Nothing again
>Join the EU
>Be the poorest country in it with rampant corruption
>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
How do we solve the Romanian problem?

Attached: HEROES.jpg (700x776, 301K)

We should become a monarchy (no Hohenzolern tho), and call ourselves Kingdom of Moldavia, Wallachia and Transylvania, or United Principates of Moldavia, Wallachia and Transylvania.

I can copy/pasta too, you know, but as I said to the other user, I wont Insult and hate an entire nation and people just because a bunch of retards like you that lives only to spil their frustration on us, now that you entered this thread even though it was not adressed in any way to you, is there anything else you need?

nuke us?

Attached: 1534754384885.jpg (957x1118, 119K)

I like you guys, I'll be visiting sometime soon. Don't listen to shit talkers, this board is full of poopoo skins pretending to be white and trying to cause in fighting, ignore them.

>football cucks
>not wanting to be a based ultras of hammer n sickle fc or red army fk

The problem with Romania is the Romanians
fuck off gypsy give Transylvania back to the rightful Hungarian owners

How about Kingdom of the Dacians ?
And wasn't one of your greatest rulers King Carl a german ?

If you visit, dont give mobey to beggars, especially if they are gypsies, even the kids, they usually have fucking castles, also be careful of those fagot taxi drivers, they will most probably try to scam you, making you pay 10x or something like that.

Attached: 1550334463747.jpg (261x191, 10K)

Lol, no, Carol I did nothing, Carol II was a jewish puppet and a degenerate.

romanian pussy, is best pussy. Along with smoking hot ass.

>imagine being surrounded by italian waifus and you go for a romanian
>t.retardet

Attached: 1542456441625.gif (280x280, 1.1M)

Tell me about Romanian girls? Are a lot of them right wing?

I'm in this group on facebook with this very cute Romanian girl is she's very trad and wants to preserve the west. I'm in love. How do I get a woman like that?

Attached: rea1525072509385.png (633x758, 22K)

You wont find shit here dude, romanian girls are all about thay arab dick, while listening to trash american pop and romanian gypsy music, at least where I live (western romania).

>western romania
timisoara detected

i have a weakness for the Romanian ass. Was not talking for wife material.

Daily reminder that Nihil is the single biggest faggot on this entire board

Attached: 1544310106904.jpg (706x738, 206K)

can confirm, even here in italy they go for arabs often and ghetto "music"

Attached: JosephGoebbels_1799496c.jpg (897x286, 111K)

all women are whores who will fuck you over as soon as they think they can get a better deal. know that going into each and every relationship.
protect your assets.

Romanian friends, what does baga mi as pula translate to, and what context is it usually used in?

Is Romania an Ukraine-tier nation? Ignoring the last 100 years Romania has no history unlike Hungary, Russia or other true nations.

Hard to translate, but probably like "I shove my dick", it is used when you fuck up or something doesn't work as intended, or you can say "baga-mi-as pula in (enter something here)".

Following that logic neither does Germany and Italy have a history

it's analog to "fuck this"