There will be a lot of liberal bullshit, no doubt. The blacks are going to be uppity...

There will be a lot of liberal bullshit, no doubt. The blacks are going to be uppity. Faggotry and general degeneracy will be celebrated. How can we get the oscars canceled?

Attached: download.png (275x183, 6K)

Just rent the building opposite and put up a sign saying Free Sodomy.

Stay away
From the Nra

Do your part today

Republicans they hay hay hate
So you must be ira ay ate

theres no time for leases, they're tonight

>watching the oscars in [current year]
Who gives a shit?
The only people that care what these parasitic make-believers have to say are the ones that are too far gone to redpill.
Remember, faggot Jimmy Kimmel said that the academy award was "the most prestigious award that a human being could receive."

stir shit up on twitter by pushing two outcries:
1.Black panther won too many rewords simply because it has blacks in it.
2. Black panther won way less prizes then it deserve simply because Hollywood is racist.

sit back and relax as they eat themselves.

>Who gives a shit?
I think it's a big source of propoganda. idgaf about who wins

Stop idolizing Hollywood and their self righteous attitude. Ignore it and watch it consume itself

Wasn’t that a South Park episode? Liberal people loved the smell of their own shit so much that they eventually got sucked into a black hole of their own ass

False flag incoming.

Smug Alert! Season 10, Episode 2

Looking forward to YMS's commentary tbqh famm

Attached: joe biden 302FFAE8CCB74B92A40677F90AC728C0.jpg (900x901, 445K)

It’s basically an (((AIPAC))) meeting for people in the movie business.

Attached: 681D8815-7A33-4D57-A192-A414F43A4E76.jpg (780x439, 235K)

We know who did the best acting in Yiddish theater this year.

Attached: 581FB94F-FED6-4CE7-93FA-1F3064ABBB2E.jpg (592x955, 68K)

We should call a bomb threat

>How can we get the oscars canceled?
Don't watch it and encourage other people not to watch it so their rating will be shit.

Movies about niggers.

>How can we get the oscars canceled?
Shill properly until people stop watching.

Also this is why the jews are masterrace. This 'pin against one another' MO. Take lessons, neets.

They’re just a Jew vehicle to praise niggers and diversity now. Ever since the awards in 2016 when there were I think zero or maybe one nigger nominated for anything, and then they cucked themselves to the liberal backlash, it’s just been a nigger/faggot/mexican celebration of diversity. Look at the best picture and best actor nominees—full of diversity garbage rammed down everyone’s throat to make a political statement. I’m not saying the Oscars weren’t revolting, self-celebrating crap before, but now they’re a total left-wing farce.

>we
Fuck off glownigger

who even watches this shit? who cares?

Attached: FShmbe6.jpg (1280x1276, 545K)

The oscars is run by pedophiles

#OSCARS SO MALE!!
Anyway, I hope you are ready to see blackkklansman winning best picture and being presented with that scene about how there would never be a POTUS endorsed by David Duke.

everyone knows the oscars are boring. At this point it's the equivalent of going to an elementary school play where the only people wanting to be there are the faggoty music teacher and the kid he's molesting.

I see you flunked out of “Dr Seusses School For The Illiterate And Retarded” in your first semester.

Flipping burgers presents opportunities that might be suitable, however.

Nice. Won't make any difference without a coordinated effort though.

I hope Birdbox wins some shit.

Sandra Bullock fucking a nigger is really reaching, though, even for sci fi.

Attached: 1527038703298.jpg (480x360, 31K)