Check out these comments on buzzfeed! Even libs don't want this ISIS whore coming here

Trump needs to make this a bigger issue because its clearly a winner.
buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/hoda-muthana-isis-return-us-trump-passport-citizen

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Trump Doesn't Want A Woman Who Left The US For ISIS To Return Her Lawyers (885x329, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osidi.net/single-post/2019/02/24/America-Shall-Weather-the-Storm-Issue-029
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/358341-house-passes-bill-to-revoke-passports-of-terror-suspects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Trump Doesn't Want A Woman Who Left The US For ISIS To Return Her Lawyers (713x321, 46K)

I’m not giving your shit website clicks

>When your so high on trump derangement syndrome that you'd literally defend child murdering ISIS members

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Trump Doesn't Want A Woman Who Left The US For ISIS To Return Her Lawyers (727x599, 88K)

I'm a web developer by trade. Do you have any idea how many clicks it takes to make a fucking nickel on advertisements? Idiot.

Can't someone just shoot them or something? XD

let her back in, then put her in gitmo.

Don't they literally have footage of her beheading a guy? She's a fucking murderer, these people are disgusting.

>Media defending ISIS brides

Attached: 1536235592877.jpg (569x358, 54K)

>I want to give buzzfeed a nickel
You're the retard. Archive or screenshot it. These fuckers all deserve to die in a ditch. 1 click is 1 click too many.

Attached: 1546839139534.jpg (731x588, 55K)

She needs to be brought back and tried for treason. Fuck all you pussies who want to let her escape the consequences of her actions.

kys

How serious is the civil war?

osidi.net/single-post/2019/02/24/America-Shall-Weather-the-Storm-Issue-029

Attached: 12.jpg (630x630, 73K)

Did anybody point out that she is only alive right now by virtue of being a woman? If she was a dude, she'd probably be drone striked or be met with a bullet by her captors.

She's not a citizen. So not treason. Its committing acts of war against the US.

She forfeited her citizenship when she left the country to join a foreign terrorist group whom we're currently at war against. Back in the day, this was referred to as treason.

If her paperwork turns out to be true, she should be tried for treason. If it turns out to be false, she should just be hung. Either way she needs to die.

Living in poverty, and being routinely raped in a war torn country isn't 'escaping consequences'. The fact that she wants to get back here so badly should tell you that.

She needs to be executed, but the fucking ((((media)))) will do everything in their power to prevent that from happening. Letting her die in the shithole she's in is the best option.

That's getting off easy for being a traitor.

the kurds will eventually do this or drive them into the desert to die of exposure

the isis way

they could get jobs as coders tho

they know shes redpilled now
of course they dont want her speaking on tv

but if she can't produce a passport, the government is under no obligation to give her one, correct?
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/358341-house-passes-bill-to-revoke-passports-of-terror-suspects

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 House passes bill to revoke passports of terror suspects.png (1218x311, 29K)

tooo many parentheses

I fully support turning the middle east into glass. If we are not taking that route though we need to accept surrending soldiers. If she went and fought for Isis and wants to surrender now lets accept her surrender and put her on trial at the haag.

She doesn't need a passport to have the rights of a citizen to a fair trial, at which she will be found guilty of treason and put to death. Her living is a crime against the American people.

BUUURN ERRRRRR

Attached: 00.gif (300x168, 140K)

Exactly. If she was brought back to the US she would never be executed. The ultimate use of the pussy pass, getting to live when you deserve a bullet to the back of the head and your parents get the bill for the bullet.

The comments are staggered by javascript. I'm not archiving pages and pages of comments 10 at a time because you don't understand the way the internet works.

But she needs one to enter the US

Tell that to 26 million illegals.

>I dont understand who anyone who doesn't believe it's ok to rape
Unintentionally based roastie

fucking based

She will never be allowed in the US.

Remember when Obama used drones to assassinate american citizens in the middle east who joined terrorist groups? Pepperidge Farms remmbers
The only reason to bring an ISIS whore to the USA would be to hang her for treason in front of cameras after a 15 minute trial by military tribunal.

>implying a trial needs to be held inside the US

I dont understand why she's not in a syrian prison?

If she's a citizen she's a traitor. Let her in and then shoot her.

canada will take her 100% chance. And they will pay her to live there.

Attached: GayChechens.jpg (568x785, 77K)

>I want to give money to kikes. It doesn't matter that it's just cents.