Does sex really feel THAT good? The shit I see people do just to get their dick wet is staggering...

Does sex really feel THAT good? The shit I see people do just to get their dick wet is staggering. Is it worth working so hard for?

Attached: 1503115068773.gif (720x405, 202K)

Nope. Not unless it's with someone you actually love.

It's not really about the feeling of sex, but the feeling of acceptance. When you have success with women, you feel that you are accepted by society, and by nature itself.

I know what you mean, I saw that movie battleship and the things the dude at the beginning was doing to get his d wet was unbelievable. The whole time I was thinking dude you're THAT desperate to get laid? It was hilarious though.

Well yeah I guess, seeing how to be accepted by one you have to have social skills and some cash. I guess you're right, that is often the way it goes.

It's really not. Good sex is amazing don't get that wrong but people go way above and beyond for any sex. I never understood it. There are so many other things to life that are easier. It's also not super hard to get a partner, you just have to be at least average.

Nah, just the feelings of fetish and personal exploration.

People are just a side effect to your own sexual conquest, if you so choose.

It does feel pretty damn good in the moment, but to me, the cascading effects are what make it truly great. It gives me an incredible high and surge in confidence for a week or two. If I got laid regularly instead of annually, I'd probably feel like a king.

Attached: 1530302254465.png (900x800, 134K)

based wooper poster

This
>It's not really about the feeling of sex, but the feeling of acceptance. When you have success with women, you feel that you are accepted by society, and by nature itself.
And somewhat this
>Nope. Not unless it's with someone you actually love.

Going out and conquering some broad is an amazing self esteem boost, but the sex itself is usually pretty shit and when you are done you suddenly realize you have some strange bitch in you bed and you dont know if she has STD's or if she want you to call her the next day.

Having sex with someone you love can be amazing, not because it feels so much better than fapping, but because of the connection

That's Quagsire, damn it.

This. I wouldn’t go out with an annoying girl even if she would have sex with me by the second date. Doing things you hate just for sex is stupid

As far as casual sex goes; most of the good moments occur before the sex itself. The: flirting, curiosity, getting to know a new person, perhaps getting along well with that person, acceptance, validation (this person is willing to have sex with me). We are programmed to want to have sex despite intercourse itself often not being that memorable. It’s like learning to appreciate the journey rather than the destination.

There's a lot of layers. I would say that the psychological pleasure far outstrips the physical, for a lot of reasons

I liked music better but it is nice also my ex was crazy and a nasty whore so idk

>When you have success with women, you feel that you are accepted by society, and by nature itself.
Why?

because society gives respect to men who are successful with women , and disrespects males who are not (incels)

in terms of nature, an attractive girl having sex with you indicates that she believes your genes are worth perpetuating (and vice versa if she rejects you)

It’s the only reason we exist. On any level, in every context, it’s our only purpose.

you could fuck the hottest bitch you know with the best pussy, if you two dont vibe and have no emotions at all, it wont feel right or be worth it.

This. This. This.

Casual sex is largely about the ego boost you get from fucking a woman. It's a massive boost to your self esteem to be able to meet a woman and seduce her to such an extend that you are able to put your dick inside her pussy. It makes you feel masculine, attractive and validated. Why do you think guys love to brag so much about their 'conquests' with women? Exactly.

Now don't get me wrong, sex feels good. Especially if you're really attracted or in love with the girl. But still, in modern society, being the guy who is good with women is something that people look up to. The validation you get from being THAT guy who gets all the chicks is what most guys desire.

Not really, no.

No it's not worth it. Unless I'm fuckin my gf then it's double worth it. I'd prefer masterbation to a one night stand the end result is the same without all the hard work imo.

this

The thrill of the hunt, playing the game and crafting a persona is where the fun lies. Sometimes if they're that retarded, it's more rewarding just to leave them hanging whilst they cyber drool over you or stare at you in public

Attached: quagmire2.png (224x480, 43K)

A good blowjop is much better than sex itself

Good being the keyword here though. I once had a girl who blew me so hard that it hurt my dick lol. Wasn't a good time.

No. FPBP is right, the best part about sex is the requited love form an intimate partner.
Retards who'll bust their fuckign wig trying to get some ass (like me) have problems. Contrary to popular belief, this type of behavior ISN'T normal and shouldn't be socially acceptable.

>requited love form an intimate partner.
Why you gotta make me feel bad?

Attached: zg9le44.png (1323x705, 725K)

It's pretty normal. You think all those guys in clubs actually want to be there, getting fleeced on cover and drinks?

>disrespects males who are not (incels)
How?
>in terms of nature, an attractive girl having sex with you indicates that she believes your genes are worth perpetuating
That's such a silly thing to care about.
That is wrong. What is your reasoning?

That's a very primitive delusion you have. Society gives respect to strong, responsible men who act and behave like men and take care of themselves and others.

If it was based on pure body count think of all the niggers from the hood that would have all the power. But they don't.

Dude I just got a girls number yesterday. You can do it.
I think they have some problems in their own lives that they like to put on the backburner.

>That's a very primitive delusion you have. Society gives respect to strong, responsible men who act and behave like men and take care of themselves and others.
Different user, but it's generally assumed that you are not one of those men if you can't get laid. And even if you're one of the exceptions, you still won't be 'accepted' even if you're respected.

>Dude I just got a girls number yesterday. You can do it.
That's not even the hard part though.

Attached: 1542274422274.jpg (750x743, 106K)

This is your brain on US values.
I've known plenty of good looking or otherwise confident and charismatic guys who are either life of the party yet virgins, or in committed relationships.
>Different user, but it's generally assumed that you are not one of those men if you can't get laid
Getting laid is not a prerequisite to being a stable, able, and confident man. You sound like a degenerate.
> you still won't be 'accepted' even if you're respected.
What does this even mean?

Welp, it was for me. But I'm working on it and getting better at it.

It's really nothing special.

>Getting laid is not a prerequisite to being a stable, able, and confident man.
I agree, but most people will not perceive you as a stable, confident man if you can't get laid. That's all I'm saying.
>You sound like a degenerate.
I'll start building a cross then. Hail Caesar.

>What does this even mean?
It means that even if you manage to earn people's respect by demonstrating your capability, you'll stillbe thought of as a weirdo. A capable and admirable weirdo, but a weirdo nonetheless.

Thank you friendo.

Certainly a man who has his choice of the litter and yet decided to settle down and raise a family is society's ideal, but that is a whole other metric of evaluation. In general a man who can get women is more respected than one who can't. A man who is responsible is more respected than one who isn't. Put them together and you have your ideal.

>Failure and being judged unfit to achieve your biological imperative is a silly thing to care about

It's not a conscious decision. Getting rejected by a woman is painful (you're lying if you claim otherwise). I'm merely ascribing low level biological reasoning for it.

Yes. Its a massive confidence boost. It does feel very good though, my body feels great for weeks after, like i fed it well or something

Ive only been with one person but in my opinion its not a big deal. I actaully dont really like sex all together so make of that what you will.

Is this shit even worth it? I've been celibate and unconsciously sabotaged chances to have sex/get a gf due to lasting trauma from sexual assault. Should I even bother to try to have sex?

From my experiences no. Having a gf is not easy and love isn't a magic cure all that'll make you life better. Lifes a lot less stressful when your single.

Is that a no?

>From my experiences no
>Is that a no?
Your parents must be so proud.

Isn't incel kind of a silly word by definition? Are married men on those 80s sitcoms incel because their wives won't put out? Would Peggy from married with children technically be incel? It's just such a fuzzy umbrella

It's fine because everyone knows what you're referring to as long as they're not being pedantic

>bj
>too hard

itsaysyou'regay.jpg

Did you fail biology?

Sex really is awesome if you do it with a loving partner. I don't have any experience of sleeping around because I've only ever been with one person, but I assume that one night stands tend to be shitty because you don't really know what the other person likes. When I started sleeping with my now-fiance, it was... awkward. I barely felt anything. Then we got more comfortable with each other, learned what we enjoyed and now I have earth-shattering orgasms. So yes, it's absolutely worth the hype if you find the right person.

>he doesn't know what teeth are
Small dick detected.

There are a lot of factors. It's different for everyone, and no two fucks are the same. It has the potential to be a "religious experience" that will reshape your idea of what fun and pleasure actually are, and it can also be worse than just jerking off in the shower.

Don't chase sex. Chase people that make your life better.

I love my gf. I feel like she loves me too. Doesn't change the fact I still hate having sex with her.

Why, user?

Few reasons. Mainly before I met her I had a lot of terrible experiences with women. I was burnt out on people and sex started to seem disgusting to me. Plus I worry about kids, stds. Fucked up my back when I was younger and sometimes taking the wrong step can fuck me up for months, I worry that I'm one thrust away from a wheelchair. I lost my virginity to her at 29 and being intimate and vulnerable like that just feels wrong.

Have you talked with her about this?

I still feel weird/bad about being a virgin

A little bit. I told her I wasnt that much of a sexual person and ive delt with shirty relationships before. Never told her I was a virgin. Not sure how to tell her "I love you, I just hate fucking you" without hurting her feelings. I thought at first id learn to like it after a while but its been three years.

Same here but that feeling isn't helpful. There are people who will judge you for being a virgin but being a virgin doesn't make you a freak, maybe it makes you different but not a freak.

Tha't fuckin crazy man, sex feels great, especially when the girls is hot, the fact that a hot girl with cool interests wants to fuck you is part of it, but being accepted by society? I've never experienced that when fucking.