Bezos soft on pedo material sold on Amazon

Pedo's post "collectible" copies of notorious pedo authors and secret dvd's in pages. Burroughs top example. Massive trading ring. Bezos ignores memos.

Attached: sotos.jpg (264x264, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KjAF7D4l91M
amazon.com/Programmed-Kill-Politics-Serial-Murder/dp/0595326404
youtube.com/watch?v=xrsKhbzwi2M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=lrAoYcp21j8
youtube.com/watch?v=YCkH10IyJ2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. moral fag

t. pedo

oh wow, retards that don't understand Boyd Rice, Peter Sotos, Death in June, Blood Axis, Whitehouse, Michael Moynihan. Keep worshiping the Jewish ethnic god and not understanding what the esoteric neofolk-noise movement was doing, faggot

Attached: 94079fbd1942fe51d2b2eee0aa196058.599x602x1.jpg (599x602, 68K)

I don't want to look up any of those people sorry

youtu.be/KjAF7D4l91M

No one knows anything about the past anymore, it's really sad.

Attached: boyd_Rice_Love.png (331x500, 110K)

I don't know dude. I don't want to get locked up by the feds just because you think its fun to troll about pedophiles

nice,

And yes, I will make an attempt to explain this whole subculture again and how important it was for Gen-X and prior. The man in the middle bottom is "A Wyatt Mann", if you've ever posted a happy merchant meme, thank this guy, he was the person who created it and spread it. This was redpilling before redpilling was a thing. There a ton of branches to it, but the primary theme was dissidence, truth, and often times that meant going to ugly places.

There were the power electronics noise bros that whisked up pure violence, exposing the underbelly of human behavior. Yes, much of their material surrounds the topic of child abuse, murder, kidnapping, and conspiracy exposing just how deep these conspiracies go. Read amazon.com/Programmed-Kill-Politics-Serial-Murder/dp/0595326404 , it's an amazing overview of The Finders, and the various conspiracies that prop this shit up. Sotos never endorsed abuse, he merely exposed it. It's edgy shit, but it was necessary. This shit is real, believe me

Attached: 1501997566615.jpg (715x498, 61K)

Bump.

Then you have the literary branch. Much is said about Adam Parfrey, but he was more aware of things than most dudes, and Feral House as a publishing house was and is amazing. If you dig Jim Goad, he came out of this whole collective, RESearch magazine, Apocalypse Culture, all that stuff. Of course this leads to Boyd, just about the coolest dude out of this whole group. I watched antifa try to mob every performance he tries to put together nowadays. Read NO, listen to his spoken word stuff, this dude foresaw any edgy zoomer tier shit 25 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=xrsKhbzwi2M

Attached: 514VVQGMMmL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (313x499, 34K)

fuck off memeflag

Boyd Rice has AIDS lol

And there are some deep undercover folks too.

Attached: 807735A3-8548-4155-8538-C0E8986F6AEC.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

based and schizopilled

and then there's Neofolk......

I see threads about redpill music everyday. Neofolk is the one really beautiful thing to musically come out of these movements. I always understood the power electronics noise shit, but once you heard one edgy dude screaming about murder, you've heard them all. Neofolk was different, is different. The entire genre is redpilled. Death in June is the obvious start point, but the newer bands are cranking out haunting and amazing stuff about the decline of the volk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc

youtube.com/watch?v=lrAoYcp21j8

youtube.com/watch?v=YCkH10IyJ2o

Attached: 1162269_1.jpg (630x630, 47K)

It's hard to explain just how important and 'redpilling' all this stuff was in the 2000s when the musicians and artists I knew caught up with this shit. It was all this music and literature that led all of us to Julius Evola, Renee Guenon, Oswald Spengler, Savitri Devi, Miguel Serrano. What was it really? It was in a lot of ways edgy goth fascism. It was esoteric, it was weird sure, but was real, deeply right wing in its understanding of the world, very Ancient Euro Pagan, even a bit blasphemous with a touch of the irreverent. Anton LaVey is still called a fascist, because he fucking was. The Satanic Bible is just a tip off of Might is Right, the neophyte's baby's first Survival of the fittest, anti-JudeoChristian manual.

Attached: 53047a22c05978f2173c0765422b17c6--tibet-martial.jpg (300x236, 17K)

Were neonazis edgy metalheads then?
This scene is very obscure.i never heard this bands before

Yeah, Sotos is kind of a fag, and was tooedgy4u, 30 years ago. I personally don't like his books, but I understand them and why he tackled that subject matter. He's very redpilled on the pedo-question if one could call it that. It's ugly and horrible, brain poison, but confronting that is the first step to knowing it and stopping it. You have to know man's capacity for evil.

Attached: 1528418258210.png (605x599, 717K)

Not Metal per se, but there's off shoots that move in that direction. Much of the Black Metal scene was neovolkish pagan. Just look at Varg and Burzum. Plus there's Laibach, etc.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 2.55.42 PM.png (409x234, 169K)

What the fuck?