The dangerous game of Empires & Classism

Julius Caesar ultimately died for his actions against the greedy Senate.

As Rome saw a new age of victory, Caesar began efforts in equality. It is not a hidden knowledge that he was indeed a "Man of the People", i.e he gave out wealth from conquered campaigns to the Plebeian masses multiple times, and generally helped Plebeians.

He began to bring Plebeians & conquered pre-Germanic people into the Senate..This was unheard of. There were slaves, Plebeians, Patricians..Only Patricians could enter the Senate traditionally. Incredibly rarely were there exceptions, Cicero was one, albeit he was corrupt as well. You had to be born a Patrician.. The Senate grew weary, and thought Caesar a danger for this.

And this is why they killed him. The greedy, corrupt lot.

But was what Caesar doing good?
I think so.

Attached: images (1).jpg (199x253, 8K)

Bump.

Attached: augustus_statue.jpg (400x600, 40K)

>Cicero
>corrupt

Saged.

>Man of the people
>he gave out wealth from conquered campaigns to the Plebeian masses multiple times, and generally helped Plebeians.

I guess you didnt know that the Tribunate could veto any senate proposition

Quintus predcited this!
also Julius was good goy. Republicans were right.

Historian here. While it's impossible to know for sure what the ancient romans looked like because marble white washes history, logic would suggest they were much darker than modern itallians. After the empire fell they became whiter after mixing with so many Germans. Some of the most famous generals and even an entire dynasty of emperors (severen) were black africans, would love to see a black history month special on that! It's pathetic that romans are still depicted as white.

>Classism

Attached: 2343.jpg (470x349, 52K)

So, Caesar was a civnat. That ended well.

Let me guess, you've red the "translation" of "Ad Astra" that is filled with communist nonsense propaganda instead of its actual content.

Go grab a Latin dictionary and read the text properly.

Yeah Cicero is my man. I read the Philippicae at least ten times. Best rhetoric ever!

But Brutus said he was ambitious.
And Brutus is an honorable man.

Stop baiting.

The only non white emperor was Nero who cross dressed and let him self get fucked in the ass because his shit skin mother told him it was his sacred duty.

And when the Christians burned Rome what did he do?
He grabbed a harp to sing his "art"... Then after the fire finally stopped burning he ordered a new palace to be built on top of the ashes...

>historian here
[citation needed]

Attached: Italians.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

>because marble white washes history
This poster is a troll, not a historian.
t. historian

Attached: 1272578607821.jpg (430x352, 24K)

BRUTUS IS A FUCKING FAGGOT AND PROBABLY GAUL, AS WELL!

Bump. Again.

Shills are mad of Gaius Julius Caesars great ambition.

That ambition is timeless. Divine in nature. It is still present...though weakened, it waits for the day to resurface.

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 7K)

Rejoice, for whatever reason.
Philosophy lives in every Man of meaning.

Not at all. I simply know the truth.

He was a Man of the People, Patrician, Plebeian, and even Slave.

Chances to move up the classes as deemed natural by the divine spark that is the Individual.

The lesson I take away from history regarding Caeser is that we need a general who has been on campaign for many years to return to stage a coup. Our current generals are too cucked, even Mattis wanted trannies in the trenches with our boys. I do not see this happening unless there is a war among the superpowers. It will probably not be until inter-planetary engagements that the possibility of another Caeser will arise again. Earth is just too God-damned small now.

He was a force of nature.

I try to copy him in some ways. I say that, if it wasn’t for him owning slaves or having noble status it wouldn’t have been so easy for him.

Because I have to work to sustain myself while he works to just further his political career.

Don't talk ill of Cicero, he was a great man.

Nero was also a literal neckbeard.

Attached: Neck beard nero.jpg (800x1066, 209K)

Perhaps.. Why did he support the status quo?

I agree about the fake-women, but, homosexuals?
There are many hyper - masculine homosexuals in the Military. More than you'd think.. Maybe it's an amalgamation of the times culture, and something else? I'm not sure..

He and his family lost all their wealth and reputation. He had to serve in the SPQR as a simple soldier for I believe +15 years.

He proved himself. He conquered, rose up...Only to be killed by snakes of the Senate.

What does 98% even mean? dont we have like 99% of our dna in common with a banana or something

He was a great orator, an intellectual, and absolutely morally incorruptable.

Sorry but our current military just does not work that way anymore. It's too homosexual and globohomo. After being in the military I realized that most of the higher ups are pozzed, and there is no way the style of general you want would appear again unless a revolution took down the entire system of Jewy gayness.

Ahahahah! Hilarious, good point!

And that's why he supported the death of Caesar? No. He was scared.

A proper coward, not even a Philosopher.

Just a public speaker who knew rhetoric. A proper politician. One who skilled for the Senate.

Shilled not skilled*

Spec. Ops should rise up.

That's what the Los Zetas did in Mexico.

Technically you would think they'd be the ones to rise up. I mean at least that is what I had hoped.

Unfortunately 99% of the Spec. Ops are proud to be Globohomos. Thoroughly the most brainwashed group of people in the military, and I do mean that, because they are really really proud of it. Good hearts, but very ignorant.

He attempted to keep the senate relevant because he knew that unchecked power is not good in the wrong hands, but he didn't support the death of Caesar because he knew that would cause instability and civil war due to Caesar's popularity, the exact thing Cicero always wanted to avoid.
He cared deeply for the people of Rome, and you can see that throughout his career as a politician.

98% of the genetic variation that can occur within the human species. It's pretty self-evident desu

Perhaps he was mislead a bit.