Brit/pol/: Mechanised Norf Edition

>U.K. to trigger no-deal Brexit plans a week before deadline
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-22/u-k-said-to-trigger-no-deal-brexit-plans-a-week-before-deadline

>Pakistan to move troops from western to eastern border amid growing tension with India
aninews.in/news/world/asia/pakistan-to-move-troops-from-western-to-eastern-border-amid-growing-tension-with-india20190224003708/

>Pakistan vows 'full force' response if India attacks over Kashmir bombing
news.sky.com/story/pakistan-vows-full-force-response-if-india-attacks-over-kashmir-bombing-11644730

>University suspends student Ukip member, 19, who sparked outrage by saying the NHS should not be free to immigrants and complained about the 'Islamisation' of Britain during class discussions
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6733195/University-suspends-student-complained-Islamisation-Britain.html

>'Those who go to extremism will not change': Jihadi bride Shamima Begum's neighbours says the 19-year-old is lying about wanting to change her ways to get back into Britain and should be punished
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6736955/Shamima-Begums-neighbours-says-19-year-old-lying-wanting-change-ways.html

>Alesha MacPhail killer Aaron Campbell UNMASKED: First photo of child murderer
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-alesha-macphail-killer-unmasked-14035433

>Teenager dies after shotgun and knife attack in north London
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/23/teenager-dies-after-shotgun-and-knife-attack-in-north-london

>A police force which rejected a potential star recruit because he is a white heterosexual male has been found guilty of discrimination
itv.com/news/2019-02-22/police-force-discriminated-against-white-heterosexual-male-tribunal-rules/

Attached: 1550271972954.webm (640x642, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803/
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
youtu.be/cp28MRAuMBU
amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=nezqiICRaqE
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terrorist-arrested-leeds-police-right-wing-activity-attack-latest-a8794476.html
youtube.com/watch?v=milbW4RDIco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Industrial Society And Its Future by Theodore J. Kaczynski
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on (HTML)

>Technological Slavery by Theodore J. Kaczynski
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery

>Anti-Tech Revolution: Why And How
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803/

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (404x511, 173K)

>Mechanised Division of the 1st Scouse Front begins its advance into the souf heartlands

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: DESTROY.png (220x220, 93K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

Absoute unit.

Attached: StarWarsFCJabba.png (1837x1356, 838K)

Why would I want to read the ramblings of some larping murdering maniac?

Anyone else have their Jewdar set off by her?

Peace talks ongoing

Attached: Norf Sarf Peace Talks make progress.jpg (480x640, 76K)

youtu.be/cp28MRAuMBU

>This is the culture and lifestyle T*d Cacazynski wanted to destroy

Attached: muh ted.png (534x548, 87K)

Because he answers all of the important questions raised on this general and this entire board better than any of the retarded e-celebrities and faux intellectuals usually promoted here, and he answers them better than you or any of your entire team of 80 IQ shills.

That's why.

>Northern warriors celebrate the unconditional surrender of the Souf.

Attached: FOOTIE.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

For

go bang a different drum somewhere else, nobody in this general cares about the ramblings of a neurotic secretary killing bombermong.

Well I'm not gonna bore you with a sob story, just know that I'm about to lose everything I love which is bringing me to the conclusion that living a simple, wholesome life with a wife and kids is beyond the realm of possibility for me. Some people say single guys who've got nothing left to lose and no future to look forward to can do some interesting shit so I'm just anticipating that right now.

By going back in time to when things weren't quite as bad you will not mitigate the complete and utter disaster that is the modern world as it is today you stupid, incompetent spastic. Are you actually trying to run with this as an argument?

No.

Bongs, what are the chances May turns out to be the Conservative James Callaghan, just taking the job nobody else really wanted and unsurprisingly failing at it, while Corbyn turns out to be the Labour Thatcher, somebody on the fringe of their own party who will usher in radical changes?

>arguing with a Ted obsessed fanatic.

I know you never got to live your dreams of drinking unpurified stream water in a log cabin away from the barking of dogs with your boyfriend but stop taking it out on this general. You've been spamming this shite for over a year now and the freedom club still has no hooks in this place and you're the subject of much derision you pot noodle swilling luddite maniac.

Attached: 1541178172557.jpg (1324x900, 263K)

can't believe brit/pol/ is still about
what a stupid shithole

l8r … \m/

ABSOLUTE UNITS

Attached: 1538776603683.png (1323x883, 140K)

No chance. Corbyn is a muzzie loving brainlet and May is a MUH (anything that gets votes) brainlet

lol

what's this I hear about Brexit being delayed until 2021?

We have proven the vast majority of your memes, opinions and viewpoints to be the incorrect, oversimplified and outright retarded nonsense that that they are and we've done it better than anyone else who has ever posted here in the history of this general. Keep begging us to go away you desperate losers. We won't listen. We own you. This general is dead because of us. We have educated more people in a shorter space of time than you could ever hope to misinform them with your watered and down and false mainstream piss and shit you useless faggot.

we decided to chill and put it on the back burner for a while because everyone was getting too stressed

we needed a spirit detox so we stuck it on the laterbase yano ?

Ted had a point about a lot of things.

Also, I really want to fug Holly Willoughby.

Theresa May needs to be nuked.

Okay boys, pack it in. Tedposter and the voices he shares his head with have finally destroyed Brit/pol/ and tedpilled the masses
wtf im a luddite now.

Tedpilled football fans

>May is a MUH (anything that gets votes) brainlet
She’s then not much successful at it than Major, which leads me to my next analogy: what about if Corbyn is another Kinnock, May is another Major, and Corbyn will be replaced with their winning leader after another election defeat? This would make Brown Callaghan, Miliband Foot, and Cameron Thatcher.

The problem with this is that Kinnock was much less leftist than Corbyn was, Miliband was less leftist than Foot, and Labour would have lost for a fourth time before their leader was replaced with the eventual winner, not a third time.

>t. Luddite on a computer

so riots when? if this happens then Brexit is over.

Good idea. You guys should take a holiday.

South of spain maybe?

PEACE TALKS HAVE BROKEN DOWN — SARF REFUSE ULTIMATUM — NORF OFF-LICENCES RAIDED BY "SOFT LADS IN SARF FC GEAR" — BOTH FACTIONS RALLYING TROOPS ON NOTTS–LESTAH BORDER

Attached: c9ffb513fc4a2d53515642a83a1633d8.jpg (800x438, 62K)

>what's this I hear about Brexit being delayed until 2021

Not going to happen. Despite the fact that a lot of treasonous Remain MP's would love it.

Any delay or extension to Article 50 exit of the UK from the EU can only be agreed until May, since the elections to the EU parliament are to take place in May and the UK's seats have already been surrendered.

Having said that, there is no benefit in an extension from the end of March to early / mid May since it only drags things out, there is no resolution to the problem.

The EU are also under pressure to bring this to a close without compromising the four foundations of the EU (which any deal does on a time-limited basis anyway), so the EU is also getting ready to shaft the UK with a hard BRExit as a warning to other potential secessionists.

Attached: Nigel Farage dares to dream.jpg (125x94, 3K)

>Brit/pol/
>stories about Pakistan and India

Attached: 1320707715600.gif (298x172, 1.17M)

>thinking Brexit was going to happen

Attached: 1443952433682.png (643x537, 231K)

Oh, I should say Major was much more right-wing than May is, yet still managed to be more successful with the electorate.

sounds like the EU want it delayed.

amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/24/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-2021-eu-sources-reveal

Pathetic, as usual.

OY.. COMBAT EIGHTEEN!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

THAT'S IT. IT'S WAR.

Attached: S01E05-w3LTQ0zB.jpg (692x532, 60K)

jesus Christ I can't believe goal posting is still a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=nezqiICRaqE

any news on the 33yo chap from Leeds who has been arrested for far right shit?
I bet he was a poster on here and GCHQ nabbed him.

yee of little faith , I've got my fingers crossed for all out anarchy.

It was Seejmong.

Source?

Eddie next ...

>PMQs
>Corbyn successfully shows the Conservative government is weak, incompetent, divided, and totally mismanaging Brexit
>May however successfully makes Labour look like they would be even worse if they were power

I stopped watching PMQs almost a year ago when it was the same episode again and again. Has anything changed?

It's because goal posting is the highest art form man has achieved.

Attached: 1549838681856.jpg (680x499, 135K)

Things have changed since 1992. The main issue that May and the Tories face is the decline in living standards across the board since 2008. Labour are absolute brainlets but they’ve won support because they promosed to reverse austerity measures, fund public services and muh benerfits.

forgot the name of this show, what was it again?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terrorist-arrested-leeds-police-right-wing-activity-attack-latest-a8794476.html

about time that u guys find out that it doesn't pay to be racist

Attached: imgID95182423.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x705, 42K)

Different times though.

>sounds like the EU want it delayed.

There are pressures pulling in both directions, but the electorate at large is getting tired and bored of political games and wants it done with.

Equally, Treason May is under time pressure as well. She has been granted an effective 1 year reprieve by the failed leadership challenge, but she needs to deliver something on BRExit to maintain anything in the form of a legacy.

By running down the clock and having hard BRExit on 29th March at 11pm she effectively does a guillotine motion on the BRExit problem, sure it has knock on effects, but she can blame the EU for those. She went so far down the road with the EU that she can hardly be accused of acting in bad faith.

So that is still the likeliest option since the ball is firmly in the UK's court at this time. The EU has said it is not open to further negotiation on the agreement and UK negotiators in Brussels have got nowhere.

Attached: BRExit - EU Referendum - The Result - Angela Merkel tries to put a brave face on BRExit.jpg (832x468, 92K)

brass eye

I thought you meant he was arrested for posting something on social media. Arresting people for suspected terrorism is reasonable desu.

What if Sadiq Khan is the next Tony Blair and Sajvid Javid the next Margret Thatcher?

Attached: 1538854680447.png (749x1010, 99K)

>brass eye

thanks mate

How fortunate Labour is that they can principally espouse what will always ensure votes, while the essence of successful Toryism is compromise.
You're mocking me, aren't you?

same thing nowadays

Guarantee Javid will run for Tory leader when May goes.

>What if Sadiq Khan is the next Tony Blair and Sajvid Javid the next Margret Thatcher?

As if the people outside of Londonistan would vote for a fucking paki.

Attached: ULTRA PAXMAN.jpg (474x355, 17K)

I just want it over with , the longer we drag it out the more of a farce it becomes.

YES WE CAN

the day today (brass eye is inferior)

in awe at the size of those lads... absolute units

I’m not far right

>The EU desperately wants the UK to stay.
>Certain elements of the UK obviously want the UK to stay.
>Lots of the common men of the UK don't want to stay
It's like going to the car dealership and everybody really wants you to buy the car they want to sell you, but you don't want to buy it.. so you're the bad guy?
UKbros run as fast as you can, take back your country

>Implying May will ever go

We're living in the Thousand Year May Reich now.

Attached: 1496855068831.jpg (1024x957, 106K)

I've heard from many analysts that they'll need an extension even in no deal in order to get many important procedures done in time.

Can you blame people for voting Labour though when they’re promised a better life and a raise in livng standards?

Housing costs are astronomical, most people can’t afford to save anymore, only jobs that are available are part-time Amazon cage operators, hundreds of thousands of darkies flood this country every year despite the Tories promising to curb migration to ‘tens of thousands’ in 2010.

Why not just vote for more benefits? The country is fucked beyond help anyway.

Eddie's a retarded JTRIG janitor who does nothing expect toe the politically correct line he's told to. He's a fucking cringey faggot and a brainlet retard.

Pakiposter was right all along.

>Can you blame people for voting Labour though when they’re promised a better life and a raise in livng standards?
You can blame them when they've been voting Labour in their shitholes for 100 years even when little has improved for them.

they have had 2 years to sort their shit out , they are looking for any excuse to stop Brexit.
the public somehow need to maintain pressure on the government.

Slow & steady wins the race

>I just want it over with , the longer we drag it out the more of a farce it becomes.

Yup. Pretty common sentiment from my hearing.

Brass Eye was a parody of Panorama and The Day Today was a more a parody of the news programmes. Both are amazing and neither is superior or inferior to the other.

yaaaaay

Oi cunts, was that tommy Robinson exposé thing any good then??????

Kikebook are scared to put it up

Attached: Screenshot (286).png (497x256, 23K)

I can assure you things did improve thanks to Labour and tbf the Tories actually caring for the working classes.

These are the same analysts that said "Remain" were going to win? The same analysts that said the day after the referendum we were going straight into a recession?

Truth is that if a Hard BRExit happens a few pages of "temporary regulations related to BRExit" which have already been written will be circulated. Job done.

Most of the time taken in negotiations is about wearing down your opponent. A hard BRExit on 29th March will make shit happen fast.

Sure, we might get shafted in the interim, or pay over the odds for stuff. It can come out of the £39 billion we're not paying in the EU "divorce" settlement.

Attached: BRExit - Me voting in the UK Referendum on Leaving the European Union.jpg (1920x2560, 967K)

You from Perthshire lad?

The Yanks are making fun of us again.

Attached: 1551034215722.png (1280x1942, 1.16M)

If he wins, I'll enter a period of permanent blackpill.

Mmmm. Perhaps.

I'd bet good money you'll end up paying that £38b one way or the other. If not now then later.

tommy robinson, mark collet, hope not hate

SPIES

Attached: OWENS.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

>You from Perthshire lad?
I live in Perth city centre. I was the referendum agent for Vote Leave in Perth and Kinross.

if they start charging us for visas we can just do the same it will turn into a tit for tat

I wonder if the hope not hate fools still lurk on this board?

cool

It’ll be a stain we’d never be able to wash away.

Nice one mate. Lovely part of the country. Nice to see a fellow Scotkek on here.

>I'd bet good money you'll end up paying that £38b one way or the other. If not now then later.

Maybe. Even so, if we escape from the EU then I would judge that a price worth paying. That's equivalent to about 3 years worth of EU membership fees I think (about £12 billion a year)

Attached: BRExit - Class notes about style Germoney fags.png (1294x1178, 910K)

indeed. Well worth it. You should fund the NHS more with all the money you save.

>Nice to see a fellow Scotkek on here.

We were fucking shit in Perth though. Lost by something like 66/33 in the referendum.

Us campaigning in Perth city centre

Attached: BRExit - Vote Leave - Last Day of Campaigning on June 22nd 2016.jpg (2048x1152, 314K)

>muh bus