THE WAR that will end all wars

If one day humanity figures out how to colonize multiple planets / galaxies, will it not end up in them evolving in different ways, having to survive / live under different circumstances?

Will there then eventually be a great intergalactic war? One that might, at one point, destroy everything that has ever existed in the history of nothing

One war that will end all wars, forever?

Attached: 3.4.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

The important thing is to avoid Islam spread to other planets.

The ride never ends until it ends

Islam will inherit the earth, it will not leave it

>The important thing is to avoid Islam spread to other planets
Meanwhile a Jew drops copies of Schindler's List on the Moon

What if they figured out an ultimate pact to co-exist by redistributing the materials provided by Mother Universe

it aready happen ...we the human race are one of them ,naively waiting from our counterparts come and fuck us in the ass with a super laser

the clock runing ...we just have to wait

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (338x450, 19K)

>If one day humanity figures out how to colonize multiple planets / galaxies, will it not end up in them evolving in different ways, having to survive / live under different circumstances?
Yes, and the Jew will try to subvert each and every one of them.

No. Because once we have reached that point wars will be fought strictly over resource control. Every planet and satellite humans are living on will have their own sovereign governments set up.

That is an actual possibility. Earth could also be the only planet that has recovered from that intergalactic war

Perhaps there will always be Jews. If there will be none left they will imagine them, because there can be no glory in battle without an actual enemy

Attached: 000000.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

With all that sovereignty there will be lots of conflict over intergalactic borders. You would need a space police to get them in line. Which planet will be in charge of that force? Will it not create pirate planets, rebel planets

Like I said. The "borders" will be for trade and territory on stuff like asteroids. Ie resources

Mars is dying, the population is fleeing to neighbouring planets. The peoples of Uranus are not very happy with these refugees from Mars. They're taking our jobs, rape Uranium girls, shit in street

someone never fucking played the first killzone

Until one finds an element more powerful than any element ever found before... and its available on but one planet

Attached: 693471.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>someone never fucking played the first killzone
t. someone never gotten laid

I suppose you mean we are going to find the theorized "island of stability" in terms of super heavy elements?

Elements are universal. The process by which they are created occurs the see way all over this universe in every stellar furnace.

What makes you think such a wonder element will arise? The heaviest stars ever have already been dead and gone for billions of years. Those elements would be found in traces throughout the universe if they existed in the first place. And they would be detectable by spectroscopy

>Doesn't know shit about the periodic table or basic highschool chemistry
>Watched Avatar too much
>Thinks new elements can be "found"
>Brain actively turning into soft grey pudding

>spectroscopy
Pseudoscience, a mix of earthly science and imagination

>the heaviest stars ever have already been dead and gone for billions of years
We can discuss the theory behind this, however it remains a theory, a guess. Let's get beyond that. A new level of energy / matter is discovered or created by coincidence / experimenting, will it be shared among planets / galaxies, or is it bound to create division among the planets. Let's say all planets in the universe are connected to one Internet

Attached: 90909090.jpg (1920x1200, 157K)

You are wasting your time. The type you are arguing with doesn't even understand what the periodic table is and still wants to argue with you.

>spectroscopy
>pseudoscience
you are one stupid motherfucker.

>>Doesn't know shit about (((basic highschool chemistry)))
>>Watched (((Avatar))) too much
>>Thinks new elements can be (((found)))
>>Brain actively turning into soft (((goy))) pudding

>doesn't even understand what the periodic table is
Explain it to pol without using wiki

The periodic table is a table showing all the atoms (not all possible atoms) arranged in columns ordered by their electron orbitals and valens electrons, it shows their atom number (the amount of protons they have) and usually their average atom weight found in nature, which depends on which stable isotopes there are.

This is high school chemistry.

>not all possible atoms
Stopped reading there, retard

OK, now show me a periodic table showing atoms up to atom number 1058995268588

Nope, such wars are not possible.
Even right now wars between superpowers are not possible.

Who gives a fuck about living on another planet. It would suck after a week. Fucking space fags think everything would be like halo.

And being in the halo universe or any future universe ever though up would fucking suck in real life.

>i just watched battlestar galactica
Go smoke some more hashish Achmed

Attached: 1551025114607.png (508x494, 179K)

The possibilities are endless and without serious AI impossible to ever comprehend. And what happens to Democritus and his incel wallflowers, will they sit at ease and watch life passes them by?

>Even right now wars between superpowers are not possible
Around 74 years ago the Chads of Germany were wiped off this ball

Only a redneck nigger could not imagine colonizing other planets and installing new sets of government

No leaf will be spared

Nuclear weapons changed the rules of the game.
After WW2 wars like that were impossible and thats why the super powers of today are duking it out with proxy warfare.

I’m not the retard wanting to go to space because “OMG SPACEEEEEE!!!!! I saw a cool nebula image on reddit. Can’t wait for lightsabers :D”

Thou shalt not create a thinking machine in man's own image.

Saging at this point since other poster was correct about the shear ignorance of those I was going to debate.

>Nuclear weapons changed the rules of the game
Which could have already happened or will happen one day on an intergalactic level. Do you understand Hans? Even if we will create peace on earth, once we go up there it will create a new kind of us against them

Neither of us will be going into space, and that will be a good thing

>Thou shalt not create a thinking machine in man's own image
>*men's
Only if men's thinking could be imagined into one universal thinking machine. You are a goldfish, forgetting each round why you are swimming the round

Attached: 8811337799.jpg (1920x1200, 1.56M)

That's the great thing about Trek. They basically freely admit the way to getting around to star fleet level constructivity is to put the islam and judaism aside.

Attached: mecca crane collapse cctv.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

Aren't you forgetting the one, son of God... Christ Jezus, Krishna, Yes? Will his message remain intact across galaxies, or will it die with Mohammed, Paul and Saul on earth

earth would still be the superpower, because if any planet acts up, it will get nuked, with no fear of retaliation, since earthlings would never let nukes leave earth. and i doubt scientits on other planets will build them from 0, nor that if earth finds out other planets are developing nukes they will get fucked (america>iran).

So cute, can I adopt you little gypsy?

sure, as long as i can steal your copper

Like entities within unified field kiketan writhes. Man on Earth's real premier ancient and immortal brand complete and total absolute true 100 uncontrollable opposition returns as best chan.

It's yours, after your software is installed on my hardware, no homo faggot