Why can’t Trump supporters fight?

Why can’t Trump supporters fight?

Attached: 1550883449584.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R4M5jUcIoo
youtu.be/uYZzMPsm6c4?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=jvcn5iCugRY
youtu.be/gyXhysmMNhE
youtu.be/Aph3l-bt5Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=OWxlZ52O0rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surely this can’t be for real haha

JF's girlfriend

Attached: 505052.jpg (922x615, 121K)

> Me when I fight a giant outside of whiterun at level 3 with my iron sword

Looks like she doesn't normally ride a bike.

Mayweather is clearly winning on points.

How would one realistically win this if you're the short one?

a gun

Attached: images.jpg (419x120, 5K)

>when will they learn

a rope and a rock

Attached: 300px-David_and_Goliath_by_Caravaggio.jpg (300x338, 19K)

By not fighting a guy like that in the first place or with a gun
If you’re a pro fighter it’s different like what roger Huerta did to a drunk nigger but thats about it

>Ill win because my speed is superior.png

I don't think the little hobbit could generate enough force but i'd put all my power into a punch right into the soler plex and fuck his shit up from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=4R4M5jUcIoo
A short fighter can win but you have to have weight and skill.

I'm not sure if that man is a giant or the other is a manlet

That's just a Jewish LARP myth.

I see that this can work, but I meant specifically in the scenario shown in the video where there is a great mass difference as well.

Teep kicks and eye pokes and back of the head strikes are what you're looking for to dismantle this giant

>manlet
They prefer the term "kickable" these days.

Attached: 036ae6ef59aae1842a64b02393664b30.jpg (400x300, 16K)

too soon bro

>how to fight back a larger opponent
hard outside strikes to the knees.

The nigger is clearly huge but the other guy is still on the short side, not max-level manlet but like level 3.

Slings were and are fucking deadly mate.
Even if its myth it was not a LARP.

Mike Tyson would duck/weave against taller opponents. There's obvious rules in boxing which don't apply to this. And I'm not implying that the short guy has the abilities of Tyson in this prime. Just saying it's a strategy

youtu.be/uYZzMPsm6c4?t=20

youtube.com/watch?v=jvcn5iCugRY
Brazilian jiu jitsu and a miracle.

me in the back with the cigarette

jf lol

So it's true, JF does fuck retards

Go for a neck lock and try to choke him out. Then hold on to dear life and pray that the big guy is too out of shape to get you off of him.

>dexterity vs. strength

There's a reason every major fighting sport is separated into weight divisions.

>1 post

Fight took so long dude in red changed his shoes mid-fight

Strike the ankle or knee with the metal pipe and the big guy goes down, then bash his head in.

Fight me

That and Mike Tyson hit harder than anyone else. The moment he'd get in, he could potentially end a match right there.

Master Ken had a good guide on self-defense
youtu.be/gyXhysmMNhE

Is that a sneak peak of the next Mission Impossible movie?

wh*Te "men" are like rats.

The only way without a ranged weapon is to tire them out running away, which is pretty impractical outside of an arena setting. Height is king.

gun

says the fucking ROACH

JF what the fuck?

well done, user

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Haha what fighting style is this?

you're allowed to say 'white', we don't care.

Rats eat cockroaches

Why do Turks not know their race? Every time a Caucasian gets beat up Turks are there to celebrate.

i dont utter such filthy words, wh*Te dog.

this kek

Critically underrated

he's so fast!

Is that guy a giant or is that shirtless guy just a midget?

Attached: faisdebeauxreves.webm (598x344, 2.93M)

Honest answer: Dacking him.
That’s pulling his pants down

I'd like the Reich to strike this kike off her bike

How will dexfags or manlets ever recover?

Spoiler Alert...Goliath loses this fight

dexterity

That has to be an Australian.

Is the little guy Warski?

lost

David and Goliath

WAIT A MINUTE

aye.

the mating dance is familiar.

Attached: 1464879239724.jpg (720x852, 65K)

Karatgay

in a street fight that 16yr old wouldve been mauled by that nigger though. You see how he couldve easily ground and pound him? Wouldve been lights out.

bjj is a mediocre judo mixed with propaganda and globalization

If you are gonna practice something it should be Judo

youtu.be/Aph3l-bt5Dk

This isn't the stone age.
It's time for large men to realize that the only advanteges they have are when the government enforces that small men can't use their advantages. Which is fighting from a distance with accuracy, skill, and quickness.
Which is why David beat Goliath...that and God directed him.

Attached: ShortButPowerful.png (800x540, 510K)

You must not know too much about Tyson. He had a lot of trouble against tall fighters in his prime. Tyson fought scrubs in his prime, and still had a hard time beating them. It usually went to decision. If Tyson ever fought someone like Klitschko, or even Fury, Tyson would get demolished.

its very hard sadly, your best bets is get a good angle on him kinda like what the fag in the WEBM was doing and just go in completely dirty with eye gaouging, neck choking, ball pulling ect, but realistic any train fighter can simply charge you and its easy to make a mistake which causes you the fight. Its pathetic but your best bet is running and letting the bigger guy tire himself out, shorter people tend to have more cardio, in a total complete survival situation you would do what hyenas do and run / follow the bigger person until his guard falls or an opportunity presents itself then you go in for the attack, which could take hours

this is the sad reality of the situation

Because they will get arrested

Why are you fighting anybody if it's not your job?

Superman punch to the testicles

Maybe because they've spent their time becoming productive citizens instead of training in the school of nigger martial arts.

Manlets lmao
>feelsbadman

Attached: 1547606713293.webm (640x640, 666K)

Attached: manlet_cop.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

Attached: manlets.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

It's not, he changes shoes mid 'fight'

Thank you for putting it so eloquently for the rest of us.

If you're at 1,80m (5'11 in burger) and have a sleek, well conditioned body you're going to demolish anyone in a true no holds barred scenario where guns are allowed.

Being big like that negro means you have to eat more, your reaction time is slower, you're less likely to find weaponry and clothing that suits you, etc.

ahahha

Oi you gotta a loicens for that little mate mate

Go for the knees and hope for it to be dislocated, then chokehold and pray.

t. manlet

if this happens to you and you just let it slide, you might as well cut off your balls then and there

how the fuck can this guy keep his cool after this humiliation?

Imagine trying that to American cops. Shit even on video you're catching batons to the legs. Min

Just do the following mental exercise, you and that ape have been tasked with hunting one another. Who would you rather be, an equally big fat groid built like an american football player, or your average delta force guy with deadly accuracy and a good background in electrical engineering?

I guess he was just blindsided by what just happened and then felt too long had passed to do anything anymore. That and also of he did anything it would be
>Napoleon complex lmao
I feel bad for manlets, they're not even allowed to retaliate without being made fun of

The most decorated WW2 veteran was a manlet, Audie Murphy.

MMA vs Sumo
youtube.com/watch?v=OWxlZ52O0rI

No it’s actually not we have dna in Denmark of Anatolian miners haplogroup J2 right in between Sweden and Denmark. Goliath was a Dane and David was a fucking italian Of J2 stock.

what the fuck is that thing in the trailer

It's a webmaster, Mohamed

5'5 manlet here
The way to win this is to avoid this confrontation in the first place. It's worked well for me so far

Because we are white and therefore have fucking jobs and mortgages we cannot afford to not show up for the next day.

probably liked it, made him feel like a child again

Kazar milkers mmm

Bite his cock off.

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm guessing this is a joke right

both

This really looks like a performance art or something.

run away