Wow

Wow...

Attached: Untitled.png (640x648, 62K)

More like
White male: my culture is being erased, my country's are being invaded, my accomplishments are being stolen, my family us being murdered, my friends are being blacklisted and if I notice any of this I am a Nazi who should be killed by the state.

3 or 4. thread today

White man: The media tryed to ruin my life for smiling while i was being harrassed and black gay jewish celebrities are trying to incite violence against me by faking hate crimes against themselves and falsely blaming me

Attached: 468f174c6d6a76fcc2f975356a08648d0d81733b.jpg (997x768, 156K)

Must be nice to live in a narcissistic bubble of fantasy.

don't you have a hate crime to fake?

Gay 'man':Jussie Smollett
Black 'man':Jussie Smollett
Jewish 'man':Jussie Smollett
White man:Marvel movies are for kids and faggots

>routine traffic stop

no such thing

Daily reminder the concept of "White" was created by Amerimutts because they had no racial homogeneity beside their skin color and had to segregate based on skin color rather than actual ethnicity once they gave rights to niggers. Irish and Swedes are both white, but if they were to associate with each others it would be racial treason, that shit only happens in the US.
>Inb4 Jewish shill D&C
I'm all for killing niggers together, but fuck you, if my daughter marries a dirty eternal Anglo, she gets the same treatment as if she brings back a nigger at home.

Jewish religion is a lie, they're materialists who don't worship anything. When they have to swear an oath in a court of law, they don't swear on their own scriptures, and make a promise like an atheist would.

show us your aryan features then faggot ? if you want us to believe in your genetic superiority then put up or shut up meme cunt.

Never claimed to be an Aryan, what are you on about? I'm just saying I don't want my people to associate with any other race, including other "white" races.

What a piece of shit. These are the kind of little cunts that are destroying America

>my partner and i were denied to adopt because we dont have a stable home
>i ran a red light and i saw lights flashing so i hid my weed. cops saw me moving around through the rear windshield and pulled a gun
>i painted swastikas on own my house im so edgy
>i dislike when hollywood takes decent source material and ads a political message in a way that feels forced

the first 3 are ridiculous and the last 1 is ridiculous as well its not about a woman main character take the movie alien, silence of the lambs, fargo, kill bill the list goes on and on

>my partner and i were denied to adopt because our pedo ring doesnt supply the right politicians

Meanwhile blacks have to fake hate crimes because white people are literal angels who do nothing wrong.

>Gay man: "My partner and–"BANG
>Black man: "A cop pulled a gu–"BANG
>Jewish man: "Oy Gevailt, My house of woishi–"BANG
>White man: "Huh, 7 rounds left."

Gay man: I have to shit in a diaper.

Black man: mup da doo didda...

Jewish man: *rubs hands furiously*

White man: I need a new edger.

Attached: 6F4F192C-48FB-49CE-8C3E-E8AFD0D92ACD.jpg (479x414, 18K)

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?

The optics

Helicopters, while fun, are expensive. In a proper genocide it would be more effective to build a tower and play helicopter sounds off the top of it

If they’re blindfolded and dizzy from frequent beatings, they’ll never know the difference anyway.

now you guys just need to go reply these in the comments

There is nothing that can be done to stop this. It will never end. That being said, the woman has no right to complain because no one has ever, or will ever care. These things happen. They will continue to happen.

The world is a never ending trade off of delicate balances.

Attached: 22E79694-A977-427E-8543-FEFBC1747DBD.gif (640x480, 3.37M)

Wouldn't that just mean stoped for a normal traffic violation? Running a red light, speeding, not using turn signals, etc?