Ben Shapiro pushes for WW3

Yes, goyim, you will die for Israel. Remember: Facts don't care about your feelings.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1099685154065272833

Attached: goy.png (606x532, 56K)

Learn 2 read

le based ben shapiro btfos libtards, right fellow pede? #maga

he's right though
that would address a larger chunk of carbon emissions than the green deally thing

based AND redpilled

Attached: 1542224597147.jpg (700x1050, 739K)

Not all Jews are bad.

yes global war between nuclear powers is really great for the environment. Facts not feelings, libtards!!!

He is right though, if these environmentalists were realistic in the slightest they would be pushing their western governments to militarily force India and China to comply with anti pollution initiatives but instead they will spend their days crying about the evil polluting west which is by far the most effective at controlling pollution.

Attached: index.jpg (168x300, 5K)

Attached: 1548630377462.png (541x336, 111K)

Obviously, sage all lil benji kikepiro threads

Also, he straight up stole this from Jow Forums as someone posted yesterday that the most effective strategy would be to kill everyone in India and China.

bombing animals is actually a good thing.

Alright OP, now THIS is epic.

The little kike is right, though. The third world is a menace to this planet, and they are the ones destroying it. If these people were serious about muh climate change, they would go after all the inhuman black, brown, and yellow monkeys who are actually destroying and polluting the environment.

Attached: 1371119577058.gif (500x333, 150K)

Attached: 1545613451630.jpg (987x1737, 810K)

I don't like that kike one bit, but he's not wrong. If you're not willing to go to war to enforce your Climate policies, it's fucking pointless. China, India, and soon Africa make up the brunt of pollution, if you can't get them to get on board, anything you get your country to do is pointless.

>3-way nuclear conflict
I’ll be on the Strip.

Attached: 21E825E3-3DEE-46CD-B97D-4D7E53413686.jpg (528x800, 297K)

What would be the associated carbon footprint for China and India to fully rebuild these facilities and continue doing what they were doing?

I know that is completely hypothetical and pretty delusional proposition but I'm told that interpretations don't care about your facts.

>b-b-but it's the chinese who are polluting
Not really a convincing argument considering the bulk of the pollution comes from manufacturing goods that are consumed by Americans.

The reality is, pollution sucks, but it's a necessary phase in human development, and it will be a very short phase compared to others. The industrial revolution started around a century ago, and we're already on the verge of phasing out fossil fuels.

Benji is right for once.

Ben has a point this time, faggot.

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 3521C10F-98E2-4C80-B0FC-7C9EC3765478.jpg (723x1024, 94K)

hahahhahah you're all dead, goyim, you're officially invading venezuela hhahhahahah le based trump lmao

man you’re really having a bad day huh
Manlet Shapiro was simply having an ironic Go at liberal logic and he’s a faggot
USA is ass buddies with India senpai. And China, believe it or not
Nothing is going to happen again
Read my name and get on topic or else you’re another slide shill

JUST

This is literally what is posted here in every climate thread and every time that post gets a lot of very positive responses.

If WW3 starts, the first think I'll do is behead Shapiro.

What a dickhead.
The capitalist globalisation he supports is precisely the reason why global emissions have risen rapidly since the 1980s.
The absolute state of right wingers not even reading the most basic stuff.

when did shapiro go full Ecofash?

Yeah great point, of course Shapiro's not wrong that starting a nuclear war is preferable to setting emissions restrictions. Fuckin' dumb ass faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (549x556, 115K)

das right! under communisim we wuz substanance farmers and shit

Not even communism. The golden age of capitalism was much more environmentally friendly, because allowing capital to so easily flow in and out of your country, creates a race to bottom for the cheapest labour. This means they'll have lower costly environmental regulations.

Zionists are.

This fucking idiot really thinks he's actually proposing war.

>cheap seats
All seats should be free

Attached: F962E32F-AB8D-4C46-8B33-61540225D083.jpg (800x450, 76K)

wow, nice argument you got there

Hes right.

Those 2 countries produce most of the worlds garbage and pollution.

Duck both of them. Why do we need to be taxed to death because poos and chinese can't get their shit together.

If the world really had a climate issue, all the cou tries in the world would be choking out China, India and the US with all kinds of tariffs and penalties.

But in reality, there isn't and this is all a money grab as per usual.

wtf i love jews now

>Humanity will literally implode if we don't do anything in 10 years.
>Greatest existential threat the globe has ever faced (yes, according to them).

Why would it not be justified if all nations with any significant contribution be forced to eliminate production all at once? Are you not fucking woke enough, bigot?

That's not a real argument you fucking transvestite from discord, and don't you ever use hyperbole with me again, faggot or I'll fuckin' kill you.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x837, 588K)

There's literally nothing wrong with nuking China. Israel would be against it since the Israelis love backstabbing the USA and selling our state secrets and military technology we give them (FOR FREE!) to china, though.

Humans have gone to war for way less reasons that are still immensely justified. Why wouldn't immediately destroying all plants be justified (unless every nation agreed to shut down production) if the world is about to implode?

Can't outwoke the woke, whyte boi.

Incel stay the fuck off my site virgin.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 56K)

Shapiro is such a nasally, annoying faggot. Cannot stand that fucker.

Tranny go fuckin' suck some 5 inch Jewish cock you fucking incel, time to collect that fuckin' paycheck faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (551x777, 438K)

I hate the speedy everythingisonelongword kike as much as the next guy here but hes right. Exterminating the third world is the only real way to fight pollution/climate change. South east Asia is a dirty disgusting place.

america's intellectual conservatives

If exterminating the third world was the goal, Israel would be the obvious starting point. Dumb fuckin' tranny kike faggot motherfucker.

Attached: image.jpg (499x800, 195K)

He's right.
If you're serious about climate change, if you think we're all gonna die in 10 years from it, you should consider military action against countries that emit CO2.

Instead they want us to basically behave like faggots, eating tofu and riding small cars, despite the fact we're globally responsible for something like 1% of emissions.

based