Hey Jow Forums, I just want to inform you about primary targets for new Russia's hypersonic nuclear missiles

Hey Jow Forums, I just want to inform you about primary targets for new Russia's hypersonic nuclear missiles.
twitter.com/tvrussia1/status/1099707490487418881
Source: Russia 1, the most popular tv channel in Russia.

Attached: missile_11.jpg (1486x969, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQfHIAH8oTQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M22_Zircon
youtu.be/_LjN3UclYzU
youtube.com/watch?v=PtqDC37pT-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avangard_(hypersonic_glide_vehicle)
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22791042/the-first-us-hypersonic-weapons-arrow-and-hacksaw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status-6_Oceanic_Multipurpose_System
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LejOtYiyw
youtube.com/watch?v=HTgr6yDf030
youtube.com/watch?v=h449oIjg2kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.

I don't get it, please expand on the topic and elaborate.

>new Russia's hypersonic nuclear missiles.
wow they just got those? we've had them since the early 80s

stop trying to poke the bear dumb ass

So it has its own Star Trek Heisenberg Compensator?

Lol, they say they gonna spend a supersonic ICBM on Trump's golf course

In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.

The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

I love the classics

they're talking about the 6 second missiles, they can detonate on any target on the globe 6 seconds after launch, everybody has had them a long time and really the more interesting aspect of them and frankly the scarier part is

how does a human being launch a counter measure against a missile that only takes 6 seconds to land on target?

a human being can't do this, which is why we (and Russia) use quantum command and control

so the AI is in charge of the nukes and therefore skynet is real

Missiles in flight
Oh no
Missiles in flight
Ah
Time to say goodbye to the sky
Time to say goodbye to the trees and the oceans and the breezes
Missiles are headed towards your house
youtube.com/watch?v=lQfHIAH8oTQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M22_Zircon

what about any of this gobbledegook jibber jabber monkey talk explains how the missile makes it through the stars wars defense grid?

MFW Russia nukes the pacific fleet and kills all the seattle liberals in the process.

Attached: 2082A40E-4D5E-439A-9545-D225D711EC8B.jpg (600x500, 22K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M22_Zircon
it doesn't say how fast it is, it is 3 seconds from launch to any spot on the globe? because that would be interesting

youtu.be/_LjN3UclYzU

not possible, all this stuff is automated, the wargames play you not the other way around

no president since Reagan has actually had access to launch commands

you're a fucking moron

There's a hole the size of a womp rat where the missile isn't, which can be detonated by firing where it was.

newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=PtqDC37pT-A

Nope, 11000 km per hour or 5 minutes flight time on distance 800 km.

>you're a fucking moron
maybe true but I still have a higher clearance than you smart guy

fake news. that's all.

wow that really sucks, why are we afraid of this again? saber rattles for the plebs? at least Putin shows off his lasers when he rattles

don't worry, soon enough the cops will have star wars lasers and that shit will be funny

So they'd kill all the liberals? AWESOME!

there is no missile on earth that can hit any target in 6 second.

MAYBE if they have a satellite borne missile, they could. or maybe if they have subs in position they could. but there is no way in hell they could launch from russian soil and go around the world in 6 seconds

>Source: Russia 1
Into the trash it goes.

top kek. pls help newfag in the dark where this originates from

>there is no missile on earth that can hit any target in 6 second.
wrong, but you're not understanding me clearly, the way we position our systems we are ready to reach any target on the globe in 6 seconds

>MAYBE if they have a satellite borne missile
lasers, afaik there is no satellite launched ICBM

It's a old sound bite from like 20+ fucking years ago.

An old meme.

Where the fuck did you get this '6 seconds' thing ?

they claim they'd be launched from submarines parked right off the coast. but once again, these missiles don't really exist, or if they do they don't work.

10 minutes, maybe. 6 seconds--you're high

Prompt Global Response: within one hour, anyplace, anytime, anywhere.

Fake and gaypilled

>204263
>0426
>42
FPBP.

Nukes aren't even real.

Hypersonic cruise missiles =/= hypersonic ICBMs. ICBMs are all hypersonic since they fly through space and then reenter the atmosphere. To fly at those speeds in the atmosphere alone is completely different and the US will only start testing such missiles this year.

>Kisilev TV
>nukes voronezh instead
>everyone praises the manlet

You people are cowards and fucking morons. A Russians lie about their arms.

B the Russians have never stopped pointing that shit at US. you are FAKE News .

The whole point oh this thread is that the news like that are showing on the most popular tv chanel's in Russia everyday. Did cold war starts again ?

Ha, did you even watch the faggots running for president?

Every single woman wanted to build giant world-destroying armies and point every missile on Earth directly at Russia.

Good times.

6 seconds....shut the fuck up

And the are actually right. Russia must be isolated like North Korea and slowly strangled to disintegration.

Don't speak to me you EU commie, I'm just hanging out in your shill thread.

the design looks like a secret nazi weapon

Neat, the USA has had thousands of hypersonic missiles pointed at russia ready to fire anytime since the 1970s. The minute man 3 missile hits their targets at mach 23+

Based

>Match 8
What's that outdated garbage?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avangard_(hypersonic_glide_vehicle)

the cold war won't be over until Russia is split up into warring states.

>commie
that was insulting, I have no relation with this filth.

Meme talk aside, you're wearing the EU flag, which puts you somewhere between nigger-shit and actual dirt.

Attached: 1444272599423.jpg (1528x1080, 827K)

Not sure Russia has hypersonic cruise missiles. Everything they have shown that is hypersonic is ballistic.

>you're wearing the EU flag
He's not.
UN is not EU.

Reading a 56 replies thread sure is hard eh.

Washington is toast.

UN and EU is same shit. WW1, WW2, they both led to these European economic "unions" that are just kikes trying to bring you stupid fucking faggots to your knees.

Pic related, I still have love for Italy becuase there's at least one ball left in your country, but pic realted.

Attached: OpenSociety.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

nigger u glow too hard

America will die of stupid. Whole world knows that amigo.

>UN and EU is same shit
Well no.
You're in UN too burger.

Are you Donald Rumsfeld???

No, we're just the UN's army. That's why they're building one now that we won't be their army anymore.

FPBP

Attached: 1541565239022.jpg (720x721, 129K)

Zircon isn't even in production bro, let alone deployed, and it's range makes it somewhat ineffective.

True, but you have nothing similar even half way tested.
America is years behind Russia in missile tech.

Zircon is a weapon of the future.

You would be wrong.

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22791042/the-first-us-hypersonic-weapons-arrow-and-hacksaw/

The USA is normally very quiet about weapons development, and there is a focus on range being key for any weapons.

Always make yourself seem bigger than you are.

Want to hear a joke? Russian Navy. You should check out of the anecdotes from WW2, hillarious.

6 to 8 seconds, any point on the globe, the soviets were working along similar lines at the same time, what do you think those subs are about?

why do you think there isn't a man in the loop on launch? a man could never react as fast the AI, the AI also has accurate models of wargames that predict outcomes

sounds like the Tardis to me

Actually brilliant satire. Underrated.

>oh look there it is

Why don't we just nuke each other and get it over with? This talk has been going on for too long.

Being quiet on nuclear capable missile development is RETARDED.
The point of MAD is to keep reminding a potential enemy that if anything happens we ALL die, it stops working if a part feels confident they can avoid retaliation.

Attached: 1548790678311.jpg (879x1200, 419K)

>Why don't we just nuke each other and get it over with?
no, the plot is to sucker some tiny shit country with a horrible system into launch, then the big 3 nations who run this thing stop that nation and laugh when the globe does all kinds of nasty shit to them for attempting to use those weapons

reparations, sanctions, everything

Sounds like marketing material for a prostitute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status-6_Oceanic_Multipurpose_System

Attached: 1529733453161.jpg (1280x1800, 1.74M)

Um, these short range hypersonic missiles don't change MAD in any way. You realize that right?

No missile defense systems to date can stop a MIRV entering the atmosphere at mach 23.

dumbass, even a hypersonic rocket takes a few minutes to fly out of the mine and reach orbit

>short range hypersonic missiles don't change MAD in any way.
what about the other Von Braun tech?

weather control and bouncing high powered lasers everywhere we're able to present a credible defense to attempted launches

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LejOtYiyw

Attached: 1548454973828.jpg (752x440, 57K)

the North Koreans developed this shit, I have no idea how it's launched but the fact of 6 second global annihilation is assured

When the USA had IRBM in europe the quickest we could glass moscow was within 6 minutes.

Thanks to Putin breaking that treaty the USA is free to deploy IRBMs in Europe once more.

>weather control and bouncing high powered lasers everywhere we're able to present a credible defense to attempted launches

How.

it does not exist, all russian lies

hey why doesn't the USA have propaganda videos like the Chi-Coms did in the 60s?
youtube.com/watch?v=HTgr6yDf030

Hypersonic missiles provide best quality butthurt to all NATO brigands and warmongers

I love this vid.

They have been doing this a lot lately. If they can't find an international buyer, they can't afford development.

lmfao

HAARP, MIRACL

We kinda do.

youtube.com/watch?v=h449oIjg2kY

You can do anything and everything does not make sense with the weapons that we already have. In any case, we will strike back that you can not reflect.

How do they stop 2k MIRV capable missiles launched at once?

It's how Irlmaier said it would be. A bomb in the north sea, and goodbye to your ranicd queen and her demon island.
HE also said UK would be afraid of this and make a secret deal with Russkies but they will nuke them anyway kek
Good times ahead. Thank god I am near Austrian border so, fuck Berlin good for me yeah

show me proof that it even exist outside of russian propaganda