Was this a psyop?

I mean the screen is still working somehow and the laptop is still on the desk.

HOW?

Attached: Shots-Fired-At-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-Snapchat-Read.jpg (492x746, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
youtube.com/watch?v=I52SdUB7buI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>computers explode in a shower of sparks when they get damaged

>Clearly on Jow Forums
Probably, but laptops can take screen damage like that and still function.

those videos of the classrooms being shot up are staged. Probably from an exercise

Is this laptop bulletproof?

Wouldnt the screen stand snap?

Why would it snap? How thick and strong so you think a laptop screen actually is?

oh jeez it must have been the adam lanza masked gunman again

Attached: 1545335690340.jpg (1668x1140, 354K)

Well i tested this on a dell after getting the ok from my local police department. I only had a licensed pistol and the laptop exploded. Idk what model this is

apparently everyone was seeing masks

Attached: 1519407799394.png (498x489, 246K)

wardrobe change on floor 2. when the hell did he do that

Attached: 1546027125100.jpg (634x851, 105K)

depends on a lot of things. 9mm fmj should just punch through a thin laptop screen without being able to put much force into the hit. when I shoot paper with 9mm fmj the paper barely even moves cause the bullet goes through so easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

Attached: 1538352429428.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

Attached: 1522620617808.jpg (2786x2633, 2.36M)

Attached: 1548016867798.jpg (1773x2194, 1.17M)

Attached: 1547868327585.jpg (1539x1191, 1.06M)

David hogg has single handedly ruined the reputation of harvard

....really....They are not "HOLES" it's just screen damage. Looks.like someone just pressed a circular object on the screen until the LCD broke.
>bong
>knowing anything about ballistics
Just shut up, you are talking out of your ass.
Even a .22 would knock the laptop over and create an actual hole.
Anything more and the whole things at best is gonna be black, with a fairly large hole in it.

I was under the impression that bullet holes actually were a hole thru and thru

Yeah, not the hundreds of niggers on diversity scholorships?

They are...it's intentional damage to the lcd. No bullet struck that laptop at the time of the picture.

Not really. Sending a 25 year old actor to harvard for his "undergrad" degree is a slap in the face to anyone who got in and wasnt a cnn plant

...but muh snapchat caption

Excellent research m8

Attached: IMG_4052.png (673x994, 764K)

I bet this is what happend. Cruz goes in first, does his mock shooting. He's already out of the school by 2:28. then the police team moves in by 2:30. this is when they already have the 500' no go zone around the 1200 and 1300 buildings

Attached: IMG_4049.png (673x994, 611K)

Did they release the footage?

Attached: IMG_4050.png (673x994, 646K)

Attached: IMG_4051.png (673x994, 884K)

Attached: IMG_4053.png (673x994, 731K)

Take screenshot of desktop then get it photoshopped by adding bullet holes to it.

How is that a bullet hole when the other side is whiter than the wall? How is that a bullet hole when the screen is still on, when poking you laptop screen through would shut the screen off?

Attached: 1548872801819.jpg (299x262, 13K)

the weird thing is. I read the commission report and it even mentions Cruz puting on the jacket while he was in the stairwell on floor 1. before the shooting starts. which would have been that photo where he is wearing the backpack

>falseflagfilter.jpeg

Well...must be true then huh?
Hold on gonna take a pick of my last dollar and cap it
"I'm a millionaire!"

Why are the bullet holes white. The laptop is below the window and the wall around it isn't illuminated. Shouldn't you just see the wall?

I've shot a laptop before. It doesn't move much.

my cousin's boyfriend's mother in law shot a laptop and said it doesn't move much

yes

The fuck?
The bag overlaps the "snapchat" caption on the left, as well as it's not even

Attached: 1551036940258.jpg (492x746, 69K)

muh movie physics proves this is imposible!

O ok I guess case closed

The kinetic energy imparted on the whole of the surface is divided between the total rigid body mass of the laptop, and where it hits in relation to it's center of gravity.
In short, you would need very large caliber bullets moving much faster to move the laptop.

I mean i tested this and know youre lying but whatever helps you meet your quota i guess

It's true. I used to shoot my broken desktop PC's at the range but the first time I brought a laptop out there i thought it was going to be fun but was quite anti-climactic.

I guess being shut in conspiracy theorist incels like you all are here doesn't help. You have to be 18 to post here.

Prove it, then.
You have evidence yes?

>Asked the PD for permission to shoot something

You have to be 18 to post here.

I didnt film it because im not a sperg who need to prove anything to you incels. However contact your local police department and try it yourself. You will see im right

Hey i wanted to be safe. The best way to decrease gun violence is firearm education

: )

Attached: 1549540681074.jpg (520x588, 121K)

No not with a high velocity piece of lead being hurled towards it. Now if it was a knife, machete, axe or a baseball bat, then it would probably be a different outcome.

Exactly.
Look at The bottom of the laptop is approximately 4 pounds, I estimate given it's thickness and the average weight of laptops.
It's still on it's bottom, and given where the bullets hit, that means less than 10 pounds of lateral force was actually applied to the laptop's screen from the bullet.
That's not enough force to break the spine of the laptop like alleges.
The shooting in question is indeed questionable, but bullet holes through a laptop are the least of all things in play here.

fake and gay screen saver.

full video from AP psychology class
youtube.com/watch?v=I52SdUB7buI

according to statements Maddy Wilford, who was shot 3 times should be under that teachers desk.

Attached: AP psychology class.png (1074x1118, 543K)

I've shot laptops before. A few holes to the LCD in non-critical areas (like the edges) is not a show stopper.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

The screen would be broken if it was shot, what retard is falling for this? Laptop screens break from a little fall. A bullet 100% is gonna fuck it up

it is fucked up, notice the black areas near the shots?
Go shoot a real laptop, retard. There's nothing unusual about a fucked up screen that partially works.

What’s the pistol on the left

That Deus Ex guns cool, same with the Solid Snake one

see file name

I have no idea what your post means, is it a reference to some video game?
t. 40 yr old boomer.

cut off your hands and sell your internet

pics for (((you)))

Attached: award.jpg (320x256, 6K)

Those are not holes. Even 6.5mm flobert will make a gole in a screen.

You never played Golden Eye?

Its probably just shrapnell marks on the screen

hasnt anyone wondered why the holes are so ridiculously big?

Those are not holes. Its brighter than the background. How does a hole shine stronger than the actual screen you idiot

go fuck yourself faggot

Those aren't bulletholes, those aren't even holes because you can't see through them, the only posibility is that the screen was hit by ricochet or really weak bullets (bullet went trough a wall first or something). Also the screen isn't cracked.

Triggered my dude

This. Anons think.

The holes are too large for the weapon he used. Very fake looking, the hole is also brighter and a different color than the wall behind it.

German flag top right may subliminal manipulation on some level.

>even a .22 would knock the laptop over
Maybe not user, one time I was camping and the pan I took with me ended up burning my sausages. The next morning I leaned it against a tree and shot the crap out of it with .223. The thing didn’t move at all, I thought I was missing it, but the rounds were going right through it. Shooting it with 00 buck did move it however, larger projectile at slower speeds.
The small holes in pic related are .223, the large holes are roughly .40 from 00 buck.

Attached: F8865CB2-2A9D-4571-B8B5-BB1F1A0AD73B.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

It’s possible the larger hole in the pic was a round that tumbled, and prior to shooting it with the buck shot. This was years ago and I only have two pics of the incident.

These people don't know lever and fulcrum basic physics.
Truly untermensch behavior to not study physics enough to have a working rudimentary understanding of the basic principles one lives in.

The caption border is semitransparent kike

you realize all this disinfo is intentional
the fucking cunts would be watching a monitor
KNOWING it's 20 minutes delayed
KNOWING they are not wearing their glasses
but they wouldn't say anything, EVEN IF IT MEANS MORE PEOPLE DYING
as they don't want to look stupid
just to recap
THEY WILL LET PEOPLE DIE
because they don't want to look stupid and incompetent
which is their greatest fear because they can sense they are stupid
this is the left
this is the people that were looking at the monitor, not wearing their old-people's glasses
THIS IS LITERALLY THE LEVEL OF THE WORLD WE ARE IN

That's a pretty nice little group right on that laptop screen. Hmm, why would that happen?

Ah, makes sense.
Thanks for the clarification my overzealous countersemetic friend.