Michigan windy

Holy hell. South west lower Michigan user reporting in. Trees down . No worse feeling when your house is surrounded by huge trees everywhere, and they are bending And twisting and dancing. Spooky anons. Streets are littered with branches. Powers out. Comfy now. Listing to creaking of wood breaking.

Attached: 20190224_115405.jpg (4032x1960, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ice fell off the Mighty Mac and nearly killed a trucker. Bridge is closed now so none of you Troll can get to God's Country.

Stay safe my friend.

Smaller branches all over in Western PA. Nothing like your conditions, but pretty noticeable and comfy.

Thanks user. Tree #2 came down in my side yard bout an hour ago.

Attached: 20190224_144023.jpg (4032x1960, 3.61M)

normal day on the high plains....wind blows, windmills turn

I'm a flat roof service guy. Supposed to be in gaylord today. Didn't happen.

Attached: 20190224_142517.jpg (4032x1960, 3.86M)

I have a 100 foot tall, 75 year old silver maple in my yard I am very worried about.

>none of you Troll can get to God's Country.

We're coming to make the white ethnostate up there so just you wait. I will bring hordes of fellow 11nats and we will rule you with an iron fist. Resistance is futile. BWA HAHAHAHAHA

I saw one of those get blown pretty hard by a cat 4 hurricane. The roots go so far out it wound up leaning at a 45 degree angle, but it took this enormous skirt of gras and dirt with the section of the roots that got pulled out. Pretty groovy.

Half our population isn't even white, but is related to this guy, so good luck with that, eh?

Attached: SuperManlet.jpg (500x719, 123K)

I hear ya. I'm at home while wifes out and about. Me and my 3yo son.. I have monstrous maples and Austrian pines that would crush my house. I've been cutting trees over the years due to winds and tornadoes and shit. But I have 3 trees that a professional company wanted 3 grand to cut down. Mfw I passed on big generator last fall.

Attached: 20190224_115331.jpg (4032x1960, 3.56M)

your back yard looks like mine. This was taken a few weeks ago. I know what good strong winds do.

Attached: YAY NO MORE GLOBAL WARMING!.jpg (1912x2536, 2.33M)

Fingolians are white enough.

Same here in northern IL. House creaking woke me up.

Beaver here, I've lost a couple shingles from my roof and had a big branch fall but yeah nothing major.

Alright, last man over da bridge, blow it, okay?

I love the u.p... I go to Houghton, escanaba, Marquette, ect many times a year for work. I about hit a moose in a blizzard this year. True story.

Nah just rig the charges, don't blow it til you need to.

t. Michigan
>We're coming
Sorry we’re full

That's right I'm a native Michigander and I will lead an unholy consortium of every kind of white refugee to colonize the UP. You have way too much lebensraum to waste on you perogi-eating Fingorians. It's a sacrifice you're going to have to accept.

North Central Ohio reporting in, 33 mph winds and a pine tree fell on my shed.

I think we talked before. I told you to try perch fishing on the Järvi River near Gay, MI.

>perogi-eating Fingorians
We eat pasties, not perogis. Perogis are a Hamtramck thing.

>perogi-eating Fingorians
I love pasties and fudge
We have bigger issues down south

Attached: EB575674-1F27-40CF-BB8A-E421EDD66441.jpg (736x687, 102K)

Northern Wisconsin here.
Got about 20 inches of snow over the night. Windy as hell, more snow falling, blowing off the pines, limbs everywhere. Lots without power. Me the Mrs and baby are comfy af.

Not me user. But advice I will take nun the less.

Attached: 20190216_091419.jpg (3264x2448, 2.02M)

>Gay, MI.

Oh man. One day I decided to drive around on those two tracks from Copper Harbor and after hours in the wilderness emerged in Gay, MI. I'm ashamed to say that I was out of money so I missed out on the Gay Bar.

>We eat pasties, not perogis.

My mistake. That's what I meant. Been a while since I was last up there.

>That's right I'm a native Michigander
This user is right you’re not Michigander

Meanwhile im in alaska and nothing has happened all winter lel

So you didn't get your stool pushed in at the gay bar?

"Gruff Pete," if he's still alive, is a great wilderness guy and knows the lazy running water spots on the Järvi where the perch hang out. You'll find him at the Gay Bar and he'll take you to good spots for a couple of beers.

The city is called Gaylord MI, what are you 12?

Really? We have a very snowy winter. About 50" over the last couple weeks alone

Gaylord is in the L.P. Gay is in the U.P.

I like west u.p... east u.p has to much open land. Like I said, i was somewhere west of escanaba in a blizzard, when a moose the size of a big horse was crossing the road. Bout wrecked the truck.

No there is a gay mi, on the east side of the keeenaw peninsula

>Northern Wisconsin here
Get your filthy GB packers out of my UP

>you’re not Michigander

Yes I am. I'm from civilization tho

I stand corrected

Lol I hate all nigger ball teams

Same shit in western ny right now. Good luck, dude.

I did mention Gaylord though too.

Attached: bird-7.gif (640x334, 2.64M)

North Iowa reporting in winds avg 35-45 gust over 70

Michfag reporting in. Just took a drive out to Meijer and 1 road was completely blocked because of a large downed tree. Saw 2 more trees down in the road but only partially blocking. The winds are supposed to keep increasing through the evening and tonight up to 65mph. Prep for power outages.

They have a whole building of city signs and offer a $500 bounty on info leading to the arrest of anyone that has taken one.

They just activated the Skywarn net in my area. I'm now on duty for the National Weather Service.

I thought Michigan had bad winters until I got stuck in NY a few years back on a roofing job. Holy fuck. That's a big city for that much snow.

Oh fuck it is happening!
Skynet just flew over my house

shitsburgh area here
cheap shitty plastic fence broke
dunno how im going to live

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY

Attached: 51DF1214-0ADD-4F2A-A0D9-4C2EDE15D927.jpg (903x861, 94K)

80mph winds here in Toronto. This is good, I'm due in court tomorrow for a traffic stop and I'm sure the cop won't show up now.

How about I75 exit 69 Big Beaver Rd?

>Jow Forums - Weather

Oh yah OPP you know me..... Other people’s pussy right...?

>Global warming
>Winter storm
Jow Forums = relavant

Ya I know user. But Jow Forums likes these accidental slide thread. But I'm probobly just sliding some other shit slide board. So there's that.

Attached: 1550183935413.jpg (1000x1000, 216K)

STAY SAFE REDDIT!!!!!

What I think is slightly superior about gusty weather in the UK is the constant updates on the state of the wheelie bins.

Oakland county Michi-fag here. Had a few momentary blips with the electricity here but otherwise today has been comfy

Southern Ontario checking in. Windy as all hell out there

I gotta admit, this winter has gotten to me more than the last few ones. I'm getting bad Cabin Fever and just want to be outside without a fucking parka.

And the Wings are already losing 0-1 to the Sharks.

Attached: HXptH1Q.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Ya I'm ready for spring. Once hunting season is over and ice fishing gets old, I'm ready. Plus wife and sons b-day in March. So ide prefer warmer weather sooner than later.

Nothing more comfy than a heavy windstorm. Enjoy it, friendo.
t. Floridanon

Attached: Irma GOES 9-3.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

The Wings belong in the trash.

Attached: Pittsburgh Penguins.png (1200x1136, 148K)

>South west lower Michigan user
Howdy fellow 269
The lake is angry today

Attached: 1544493743123.png (901x767, 959K)

I just hope the weather is nice for St. Urho's Day. It was shitty last year. I'm doing a raised bed garden this year and really itching to get planting.

Looks like Howard is on the chopping block for the trade. Might lose Nyquist too.

Harri Säteri is dressed as back-up. I'm happy to see a Finn on the team again.

Also, Crosby is a bitch.

Guys, a wind just flew over my house

OMG A WIND JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!! Its happening boys

Attached: 1518225488414.jpg (540x424, 18K)

Strong words coming from someone with a team that has no chance of a playoff spot and no Cup in 10 years... And I am actually impressed by Jimmy Howard. Hes a DECENT Enough goalie on an absolute trash team.

Attached: Tuukka Rask in the Finnish Army.jpg (500x337, 26K)

You do realize our "wind" is hurricane force gusts at 75 MPH and freezing cold, yes?

I THINK IT HAD CHINESE MARKINGS
I T S H A P P E N I N G

Well, let's if it crashes and we need to call Gordon Lightfoot.

The last time we made it to the playoffs, we still had a Finn on the team. Without Finns no one wins. If they keep Säteri, the curse will be broken, serkku.

The Swedes are the Old Guard, the Finns are the future.

>30 degrees
>30 mph winds
>Super light snow

Weather channel said it would be 48 degrees today. Really spooky weather but I have to go grocery shopping. Fuck Meijer.

The winds came through Oklahoma yesterday. At one point it was a consistent 55mph window for about 5 minutes. It was pleasant. No bigger beggars on the street corners in Tulsa.

Ive gotta disagree with you , there. The Russians are who you need on your team. I mean , Malkin , Vasilevskiy , OVECHKIN? The Canadians may have pioneered the sport , but the Russians own it.

Attached: Sergei Samsonov Calder Trophy 1998.jpg (195x241, 11K)

I'm in the middle of one of those gusts right now. Top branches of my silver maple look like they're going to snap any second...

Attached: PatsyFerran.jpg (420x630, 179K)

Wings are now leading 2-1 and the Finn is just sitting on the bench.

I don't deny the Ruskies are good, but I'm still mad at them for talvisota.

They seem to be more flexible than regular maples, even though both eventually like to crack down major branch splits down the middle. Silver maple branches were my favorite ones to make swords from of the available trees. Even dead for a while, they had a good way of flexing when you'd whack something with them compared to just cracking.