Why is the media defending this ISIS bride?

At least the people in the comments aren't having any of it.
twitter.com/nypost/status/1099670549519892480

Attached: 1534859616105.png (1446x1372, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1098297008169934850
uscis.gov/greencard/born-in-us-to-foreign-diplomat
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Renunciation-US-Nationality-Abroad.html
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/Advice-about-Possible-Loss-of-US-Nationality-Dual-Nationality/Loss-US-Nationality-and-Foreign-Military-Service.html
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title8-section1481&num=0&edition=prelim
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitch should come back for a military trial and neck stretching.

Nope. You're a shill.

Because the media loves terrorists as long as they're not white.

FLLLUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFYYYY!!!!

Anyone saying she should come back is a neoliberal shill. She's not a citizen.

Lol. Libshits are literal retards.

It's bad for America and they are our enemies.

Attached: trust the media.jpg (1839x1920, 891K)

she's so qt. come on guys o3o

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1098297008169934850

Attached: 1530431029292.png (1476x1756, 1.13M)

Attached: 1547219900111.png (1274x1422, 714K)

Attached: 1536745342126.png (1268x1528, 1013K)

Attached: 1522533119134.png (1284x1356, 356K)

Attached: 1550680236779.png (1272x1606, 372K)

Attached: 1520086461673.png (1276x1228, 293K)

Attached: 1547976057761.png (1022x1832, 398K)

This stupid ungrateful cunt told her Twitter followers to kill Americans any way they can. She advocated for the death of Americans and was an active member of ISIS recruiting and propaganda. She should be allowed to come home and face a military tribunal followed by execution or life imprisonment. She can never be trusted. She only wants to return now that her Islamic paradise has been destroyed. Fuck that stupid Mudslime cunt whore.

This can't be real, no one can be so stupid.

Because unlike Obama we dont kill people without trial

>Because unlike Obama we dont kill people without trial
Fuck off retard she's not a US citizen.

Attached: 1545780951954.png (986x1278, 835K)

She is just as much Trump.

No she isn't.

Because she's brown and orangemanbad. She should be handed over to the Iraqi army to be raped and killed like they like to do with ISIS women.

>i too love glow in the darks

What are you even saying anymore? She's not a fucking citizen.

Treasonous slut needs to be sentenced to death.

Prove she wasn't

You can't prove a negative...

>“She’s a non-citizen terrorist; she has no legal basis for a claim of U.S. citizenship,” Pompeo told Fox. “She’s not coming back to the United States to create the risk that someday she’d return to the battlefield and continue to put at risk American people, American kids, American boys and girls that were sent to help defeat ISIS — she put them at risk, she’s not a U.S. citizen, she’s not coming back.”

It's real.

Then dont trust cia

You aren't even coherent. What the fuck is wrong with you.

a lot of people still don't seem to understand this country is a matriarchy and has been for a long time

all the pictures of this woman are sympathetic as is every media report and piece of entertainment about women, they can't do anything wrong and if they do it is because something or someone else made them do it and they must be completely forgiven, you see it in our Justice system all the time too

fuck this gay earth!!!!

The obama administration notified her parents she wasn't a citizen and revoked her passport in Jan. 2016. She was born on American soil, but to a Yemeni diplomat. Per Immigration law foreign diplomats are not bound by American law, and that includes birthright citizenship.

You stupid fucking tranny discord poster, fucking do that world a favor and fucking kill yourself you worthless sack of shit.

I can ask you that.
Why do you endorse extrajudicial killings

>Why is the media defending this ISIS bride?
Same reason they do everything, they want to destroy the West.

Attached: 1527368864062.jpg (226x255, 16K)

Nope, that makes her American born.
Nice try glowy.
Praise Obama when you push the button

fucking retard, kill yourself. Are you just using talking points given to you? Are you even coming up with these shitty things to say yourself?

>A person born in the United States to a foreign diplomatic officer accredited to the United States is not subject to the jurisdiction of United States law. Therefore, that person cannot be considered a U.S. citizen at birth under the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

uscis.gov/greencard/born-in-us-to-foreign-diplomat

You dumb fuck, plz kill yourself. You are fucking worthless.

Same people calling Trump a traitor would gladly welcome back this woke poc, it's disgusting.

Are ISIS brides that voluntarily go committing treason?

i just read this
>trump keeps calling the media and others treasonous
> he doesnt know what treason is
>we should allow hoda in so we can convict her for treason
>trump will then know what treason is

this is a disgusting argument she would be held for 50+ years in maximum security bringing her back would cost the taxpayer millions

You have yet to show in the Constitution where extrajudicial killings are permitted.
And yet
>us vs wong kim ark

These jews are so pathetic. At least make a coherent point.

And yet that is what shall be done as Obama is a criminal for drone striking

How fucking stupid are you? I was never arguing for extrajudicial killings. That was someone else.

And as clearly stated USCIS, she is not a citizen, and her family was already notified by the Obama administration.

One last time, kill yourself.

And yet scotus says no

Bitch should come back for an immediate death by firing squad

the fact that people support traitors, debate if they should be brought back without punishment, and that some nations like Cuckanada let them back in and kiss their ass is sign of the end. The governments of the West will not last another 100 years, they will collapse, some borders will be redrawn, and society will take a hard right towards conservative values for sometime.

Attached: 1549457924729.png (607x689, 325K)

The best part is nobody but the media and the most extreme of extreme leftists wants her back I've heard and seen even fairly solid TUCK FRUMP type liberals go "lol tough shit fuck that traitorous cunt" about her.

Nobody in the comments at all wants her back it looks like.

>trump keeps calling the media and others treasonous

> he doesnt know what treason is

>we should allow hoda in so we can convict her for treason

truth in this, fake new should be treated like hoda because they are traitor, i hope trump open his eye on this.

she joined an army that is currently at war with america. regardless of her previous citizenship status she is no longer a us citizen

>shill
What about that makes me a shill?

SHE IS NOT A US CITIZEN.

Show where in the Constitution
You already said Obama is a criminal for trying that

Prove it

Then straight to Gitmo for immediate processing.

gr8 b8 m8 now kys i never said that

Why are you idiots shilling for her to be taken into US custody so hard? Fuck off.

So? Traitors should die. Doing it on our own soil is easier

They just want clicks, it’s shitposting

>So? Traitors should die. Doing it on our own soil is easier
SHES NOT A US CITIZEN. SHES NOT A TRAITOR. HOLY FUCK YOU SHILLS ARE STUPID.

>YEAH, TRUMP WOULD TOTALLY LEARN A LESSON BY ALLOWING AN ENEMY COMBATANT BACK IN JUST LIKE HOW TRUDEAU HAS, IT REALLY FIXED CANADA AND WILL MAKE THE USA STRONGER!

Attached: C81DFBB4-4BE4-40DE-A4F6-ED2E2C23F51A.png (628x356, 183K)

Read the comments. There's plenty of "I hate Trump but I agree with him on this" ones. But Trump lives in the heads of the media and they're so obsessed with trying to get one up on him that they're willing to support things even most of their supporters don't want because they think they're proving some kind of point.

Sick fucks. They deserve the rope.

she a qt

Just put a round through her skull and dump her in the ocean.

Why are you agreeing with Obama?
Then US law doesnt cover her and she is not our problem in any way nor to be touched

drone strikes on expats who join known terrorist organizations is 100% okay in my book

I'm not. I'm advocating for a bullet in her brain as soon as she takes one step on American soil

Locking her up in a small cage in the back of a cargo plane for a few hours is just extra punishment

just another outrage distraction for NPCs from hordes of spics pouring over the border

Yes, sometimes doing the right thing costs money.

kys kike

Attached: 1519604748215.png (1220x619, 49K)

Nah you're a shill.

Too bad you follow the constitution instead of your book mutt hitler

t. libertarian scum

>mutt
THIS WOMAN MUST BE AN ISRAELI CITIZEN OR SOME SHIT

Attached: 1544264812789.png (2112x1708, 612K)

By US laws, technically yes, but we barely use that as a charge now. She'd have to be a citizen to be a traitor though obviously.

its not the right thing to do though
lets put the whole diplomatic thing aside and say she was a us citizen.
shes not a us citizen anymore because she joined an army that is currently at war with the usa
there is no legal reason for her to come back to the usa

Kikes are known hypocrites
You get to live up to your rules

Unless she appeared in person
>before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer
>in a foreign country at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate
>signed an oath of renunciation
She’s still a citizen

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Renunciation-US-Nationality-Abroad.html

She's not a citizen

What the fuck kind of opinion is that LMAO

She is cute I would marry her if she put her jihadlets up for adoption

Muslim = oppresses brown person

my book is the constitution you fool
sauce travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/Advice-about-Possible-Loss-of-US-Nationality-Dual-Nationality/Loss-US-Nationality-and-Foreign-Military-Service.html

Section 349(a)(3) provides for loss of U.S. nationality if a U.S national voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing U.S. nationality enters or serves in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the United States or serves in the armed forces of any foreign state as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer.

Attached: 1528372799340.png (1266x980, 216K)

Attached: 1550302971696.png (1278x1286, 300K)

Attached: 1521648476129.png (1266x1480, 343K)

So show proof of those docs

Was she born in the US?

She is most likely driven to ISIS because of racism she experianced in USA. I should say she should be allowed to move back to the US and have a deradicalisation threatment.

Too easy
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title8-section1481&num=0&edition=prelim

>muhh racism
Flag checks out

Attached: 1536928886384.png (736x864, 341K)

she joined isis her being in the syrian detention camp for isis members as well as her admitting shes a part of isis as well as her social media posts saying she is part of isis is proof she joined isis you dummy

This can't be real. No way the media is suffering from Trump derangement syndrome this badly. Holy shit.

Attached: 5c488fb15241470b5b5b4512-320-240.jpg (320x240, 15K)

That's a lovely link, show the docs kike
That's nice
Show the docs

OKAY THIS ISRAELI SHILL HAS ME CONVINCED THIS BITCH IS A MOSSAD AGENET.