Why the fuck our society tends to be more leftist and progressive than before ?

Why the fuck our society tends to be more leftist and progressive than before ?
Imagine if we went the other way.

Attached: 1542301943899.jpg (623x829, 81K)

>why the fuck is our society more accepting of diversity omg!!!
dumb bigot
why do you care what a trans woman does with her body

>Asking a question
>Project shit

Are you lacking reading skills?
When did I say I fucking care you dumb faggot?
>dumb bigot
yeah k

Because social media and the hyperconnected society reward quick, easily-digested content which itself rewards the hypersentimentalism that fuels shit like tranny and faggot normalization.

It’s pretty natural for a guy to have a negative reaction to other guys cutting their own dicks off
Like how you hunch over a bit when you see someone getting hit in the nuts

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Attached: 1541504330189.jpg (826x506, 38K)

Holy shit, makes sense now, ty user.
Guess
thread/

>pic related

Attached: 1542288400929.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Because every generation wants to change from the last.

Attached: Tranny_SRS.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Mutilated penis.
If he misrepresents himself as a woman to have sex would it be considered rape?

>Why the fuck our society tends to be more leftist and progressive than before ?
This is the result of Christianization

nope, nope, nope

Attached: Just Gore my eyes up fam.jpg (500x336, 110K)

can elaborate, please? I'm a young dumbfuck.

biggest loudest voice in public space, also media backing

downsides of trying to be God.

tolerance and apathy take less energy and commitment
people without self-control will vote in more of the same destructive forces that remove responsibility

Do you think it serves some occult interests?
I mean, who did this?

He's a dumbass LARPer. It's because of the media. The media controls what weak-minded (average) people think.

something like giving crying kids a candy instead of telling them to have buccal hygiene?

Voting doesn't take much energy, though.

Because the standards of living are insane compared to the past. We literally don't have to worry about anything - obviously we have problems, but they are nothing like the past. It really says something when there are people using $600-1000 smartphones to post on social media about how bad the economy is and how they can't get a house - that's when you know the standards of living is high. Or when there are poor people who are obese. Or how almost everybody below the age of 30 get's a degree - something that only the elite could get years ago. Or how millions of people have the time to watch YouTube videos that are hours long or browse the internet for hours. Or how people complain about the shitty apartments they live and how bad the housing market or how they still live with their parents when there are literally BILLIONS who would kill to have that level of comfort.

That's it. That's why. We have gotten too comfortable and there will come a point when we will start looking like those fatties out of Wall-E if AI takes over and still find a way to complain about something.

There's a thought. If everything happens in waves or cycles, then surely progressivism can't ride its high forever. Eventually there's going to be a societal pushback where, presumably, opposite becomes mainstream.
Take heart, lads: the lunacy may well end in our lifetimes.

there is a classic meme for that I think

Attached: bd.png (636x761, 156K)

Basically, Christianity is a fraudulent religion containing the degenerate values of Semites. Not only are those Semitic values the source of all liberalism we see today, but those who follow Christianity become spiritually corrupted due to their worship of fiction.

Nice stubble

Attached: e6d73d1d674b2c5d6b28a4c3f392c913.jpg (480x679, 94K)

Are we going to be able to see it?
Imagine the morals of 1850 with today's tech.

Who paid for it?

Have to hold out hope. Live as well as you can either way: if it's not us, then it's the next generation. If not them, the generation after. The longer it drags on, the stronger the response.
One would hope.

Fucking weak Native American men getting crushed by bacteria
Fucking weak Ukranians getting hungred by Stalin
Fucking weak jew fags getting gased
Fucking weak chinks getting bubonic plauge form japanese airplane fleas
fucking weak japs getting nuked by americans
Fucking weak Germans falling to Soviets and Americans etc..

Attached: 1550919600624.png (415x441, 236K)

>vagina

no. that's not a vagina.

Social engineering, short-sightedness and affluence

Attached: 1549538363657.png (625x509, 263K)

We started to question every single aspect of society and shunned traditional values.

Back in the day you had to conform or be considered a pariah in our community, but our sense of community went down the drain because we can now connect with similar minded people over the internet, which makes the community a thing of the past.

Without having people judging you for being a degenerate, we now have people acting on their impulses without giving a shit about what other people think of them since they live in a bubble.

It's basically a social experiment. The pendulum will continue swinging back and forth, with the Orwellian nightmare remaining constant

>I have a vagina
No you don't. You have a mutilated penis that will collapse on itself if you don't dilate.

Terrifyingly black piled and true.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-131344_Twitter.jpg (719x705, 296K)

Boomers have all that shit, AND they had affordable housing and decent jobs with pensions.

its starting then?

What?

Entropy

>Imagine if we went the other way.
Soon user, soon.

Attached: 1523312714968.png (700x525, 807K)

Because I'd care if a number of young men started mutilating themselves en-mass and forced society to view them now as biologically equivalent women

Also I would care that children on puberty blockers have no-consent to be used as Guinea pigs for freaks