>Started tariff trade war with everyone
>Increased trade deficit with China
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>New Bill prohibits wall

Full Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

Yet Europe, who have leaders such as Salvini, Kurz, Orban, Pellegrini, Zeman and Morawiecki. All of which have done more to protect their borders from foreign hordes compared to this Neocon. Is the U.S.A suddenly the "cucked" ones? Trump can't even pass an immigration bill without some Hawaiian judge blocking it. Anybody who feels proud of being apart of this zionist occupied hellhole should be mocked.

Attached: 1549481019938.jpg (744x1200, 86K)

>Leaf couldn't not be a total faggot today

Attached: 2019-01-23_01.17.50.jpg (383x416, 61K)

Yes goyim. Attack the eternal leaf

Attached: 1548460124021.png (700x525, 232K)

Come out shills

Attached: Trump___Salute_to_Israel_parade.jpg (1420x946, 90K)

What do you expect from a billionare who see everone below as a farm animal?

>couldn't
*wouldn't

Attached: 1550661032483.png (967x720, 374K)

What do you expect from a basket weaving 4D water polo forum?

Attached: Screenshot_2019_02_15_AIPAC_on_Twitter_American_security_assistance_is_the_most_tangible_manifestati (640x520, 49K)

Good point, user.

Attached: trumpcuckswilldefendthis.png (641x470, 64K)

Bump

Attached: 1550238573785m.jpg (1024x684, 106K)

It's just 5D chess, you're a leaf, you don't understand.
(((Q))) said they're gonna leave Israel last for a very specific reason not mentioned before.
Obviously the anti-semitic law is to protect the good jews who are not part of the deep state. Everyone will be pissed at jews when Qanon reveals the truth, so it had to be done to protect them.
I watch David 'justtakemyforforit' Wilcock videos every day and you don't know even 10% what's really going on.

>come out shills
*ahem* Trump's grandchildren are Jewi-

>Trust the plan goy

Attached: anchornation.jpg (634x501, 46K)

Shh, pol hates that

Attached: 1538224415812.jpg (1200x1793, 707K)

>kills your white majority

Attached: Trump_amnesty_archived.jpg (575x335, 79K)

this

Attached: 1527043386636.png (500x501, 47K)

There will be a wall to prevent people from emigrating.

What's daca?

>>Trump couldn't raise the taxes on the rich
Conservatards under the age of 30 think they'll see any benefit from giving yacht owners tax cuts.

Conservatism is fucked for generations.

deferred action for children of immigrants. it's extremely popular when people are told what it is. it basically guarantees amnesty from deportation if you join the army. i'm a daca recipient and haven't joined the military but i tell ICE that i plan on it just to keep them from depoarting me (i overstay on a tourist visa, have done this 6 times with no problems. only trump wants to make it a problem.)

>Expands h1bs
>Expands h2bs
>Wants the largest number of immigrants ever
>Means it
>Ramping up for more foreign wars
>Hillary not in hail
>Pedogate has vanished
>Assange has vanished
>No declassified FISA
>No election fraud investigation
>Sessions was shit
>Barr is shit
>Fires everyone who doesn't agree with Javanka
>National emergency has done NOTHING

How can one man be so much of a failure?

Attached: trump big 2.jpg (800x533, 62K)

I can't believe I voted for this clown

Attached: Trump wailing wall.png (581x322, 460K)

Canadian leaf trash telling Americans to dump President Trump because he is “Zog” cucked while at the same time they salute “little Castro” of the north and are being shit on by mudslimes invaders have more rights the you know and your Cuck PM (Castro’s son) made it illegal to criticize the Islamic savages.. get the fuck out of here you silly leaf and go share some maple syrup with your third world Muslim masters faggot

Attached: 33152383-2CF3-41EE-B321-BE7073B598C0.gif (477x330, 1.5M)

we fucked up bros. we fucked up big time. we have to go back

Attached: 1518544519610.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

Oh look, its this thread again

i smile knowing that there is currently shills on this board that try non-stop to give the impression that trump has no support. the idea that they are butthurt enough to put in such effort makes me giggly. also knowing they will retreat in a few weeks, like always, and then come back with a different tactic is funny. the idea that they think they are actually being effective is super funny. and the fact they dont know how obvious they are being is hilarious. ok, also, i noticed you also have a bunch of new ant-trump memes for your shitty post that just appeared all of the sudden from nowhere. just know that i feel honored that you guys actually took the time to make those to. now i feel like i am a part of something thats important enough to be attacked. so, good luck on your little, 'impeach 45' campaign thingy. see you in 2020

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (4050x2575, 1.45M)

But he has lost a lot of support. It’s undeniable a large portion of the people who voted for him are very dissatisfied with what he’s done. He’s just Yeb! Repackaged to make it seem like we’re winning.

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a women.

Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity. Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of having love, a family, or genuine human connections. Slowly slowly slowly your grip on reality will slip away until, on the rare moment you are forced to confront it, it will be such a shock to you such a painful reminder of what you actually are that the intrusive thoughts will highjack your every waking moment.

Attached: DicklessDiscordTranny(1)(2).png (635x483, 259K)

>failure?

Maybe that's some kind of 5D?

Once you cut your dick off no turning back discord tranny

It's sad how Trump cucked to Israel, but I still want to respect the FUCK out of the president.

Trust sessions negro

;^)

>being this buttblasted your cuck buddy Trudeau gone to jail.