A hard Brexit is an Anarchist Brexit

Lets be honest the real reason why most people voted for Brexit was racism, they wanted to kick out the immigrants that is all they wanted to do.

Even though those immigrants are statistically less likely to commit crime than British born citizens.

So we are going to get a hard Brexit and look what is going to happen.

The conservatives are making easier for people to immigrate to the UK people who have just finished high school will be considered as highly educated as degree graduates meaning people from all over the world will turn up, (Note even the former main man of UKIP wanted this policy).

And EU immigration wont change they wont be kicked out because so many Brits have decided to live in the EU because of it's better quality of life.

That we are left with Brexit hurting business, :)
Increasing Tax on goods and services :)
Less laws from government :D

And less control over national borders ^_^

All given to us by the fact that racists also tend to be stupid.

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz

So to all you fools who voted to decrease immigration, thank you and please tell me how you are feeling. :)

Attached: brexit-warning.jpg (1680x1120, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay mad, chum.

Attached: 1529702367838.png (464x505, 210K)

Single issue voting retards vote against their best interests? Shocking.

Attached: polnutshell.jpg (1492x1472, 378K)

>Even though those immigrants are statistically less likely to commit crime than British born citizens
Why are you a lying faggot?
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest

Attached: UK race crime.png (1027x599, 24K)

Racial interests outweigh economic interests every time.

Then why didn't they vote to kick out all non whites?

When were they given that opportunity?

I don’t remember that being on the ballot.

It's a democratic society. They give themselves their own opportunities.

You are either very young, very stupid, or very disingenuous.

Arrests don't mean crime committed you retard.

Everyone knows police are 10 times as likely to pull over a person of colour.

>Arrests don't mean crime committed you retard
Arrests aren't typically made unless a victim reports a crime.

I see a lot of the racist here are quite butt hurt.

I think you realize your mistake but know you have no option but to stick to it and hope for the best.

LOL

>Arrests don't mean crime committed you retard.

The conviction rate for blacks was 78% in 2018. That means for every arrest the vast majority of blacks are thrown in prison.

Attached: 1544220672110.jpg (224x225, 4K)

>racist
A meaningless and cowardly word that Communists retreat behind when their narrative collapses.

Yep, the racist white supremacist police bloat those statistics greatly, I'd put it around 30 times as likely. Whites are committing such record amounts crime that they needed knife control, honestly that's not enough, should just preemptively jail the fuckers.

I don't know why we tolerate your existence in our civilization.

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

I hope Britain splits, and traitor scum like you are forced to live next to your precious darkies. You betrayed all of us. Fuck you!

Total bullshit.

Reason I voted for Brexit is simple.
If I went to the EUs headquarters in Brussels with a map and asked anyone there to point at my town on said map, none of them could do it.
These people don't know anything about me, they don't know anything about where I live and certainly do not represent me or anyone in my town.

Why should these people be allowed to make up laws and rules that I have to follow when they do not represent me?

And just remember, the people who make laws in the EU are appointed to their position, they're not elected and not a single citizen in any EU country voted them into the role.

Don't you have an island full of niggers somewhere you can send cunts like him to?

We have knife control because blacks, being 13% of London's population, are committing 52% of the crime - much of it involving stabbing.

No, the real reason for brexit is the assholes in Brussels that tries to bring Europe under one central government.