Is it bad I want to have hot violent hate sex with her

Is it bad I want to have hot violent hate sex with her.

Attached: gettyimages-997224474.jpg (3000x2000, 476K)

It would be bad if you didn't want to do that user.

Why do you think they put her into the public eye? She's there for the fetish vote.

Meme flag

All threads about AOC are pushed by David Brock’s minions. Notice the memeflag hides his israeli identity.

i also have the desire to fuck a horse

Get in line

#bleach

Buzzfeed plz go

>hot violent hate sex
It's called rape, and it's what you do to enemies.

I reported you to the FBI

Nope I just really want to hate fuck her and fill her ass up with my racist white male seed.

yuk

Attached: 1544325319171.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

>I reported you to the FBI

lol what a faggot, who the fuck doesn't want to hate fuck her

her boyfriend makes these posts to make it seem we're deranged.

SAGE

Attached: c0a.jpg (1200x1180, 97K)

Consensual hate fucking is not rape. Its hot as fuck. Me and my gf do it all the time after a fight.

When I first saw AOC on CNN, I fell for her big time. It was because of her that I developed a fart fetish. I saw how strong and healthy Alexandria looked, and couldn't help but imagine how powerful her farts would be. She looked like the type that would have very strong powerhouse farts, but still quite turnipy. I liked to imagine having my whole mouth superglued perfectly around her brown ringpiece and having to receive all her farts directly in my mouth. I even got an empty pringles can and farted in it and used to smell it while jacking off. Once I popped I couldn't stop. I ate seven boiled eggs and a grape and produced roasting hot farts into the can and while masturbating and sniffing, I religiously examined AOC's television appearances to try to find a scene of her eating a boiled egg but unfortunately couldn't find it. Any egg would have done really, even if she ate a fried egg. But since then I learned that spic-Jewesses don't eat eggs. If I had've found such a scene, it would have been an amazing wank

Attached: aoc.png (684x385, 97K)

You would be hard pressed to find a man who wouldn't.

Attached: boner.jpg (375x286, 20K)

Filing frivolous reports is a crime, Jussie.

Attached: luis-suarez-bite-ivanovic-595x409.jpg (595x409, 49K)

>But since then I learned that spic-Jewesses don't eat eggs

source?

If she had bigger tits and a bag over her head I'd consider it