Redpill me on abortion

I'm pro choice atm and I'm open to hearing some arguments against it.

Attached: Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abortion means you are a parent of a dead baby

don’t you hate how women are so fucking annoying now and no one takes any personal responsibility?

No good argument as pro-abortion is pro-white.

Attached: tempFile_2018-10-04-16-00-46.jpg (937x734, 276K)

Yes it does m8... thank you for the truth
End ALL abortion

it's not until later that people realise this.
sometimes 10 years later.

my child would have turned 12 last october.

>Pro-murdering babies.
Satanism sure is mainstream nowadays.

Love you user

woman is free to do whatever she wants to do with her body

youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

Attached: 76456.jpg (2000x2378, 1.64M)

> Banning abortion will put them back in the home.

Dat christfag logic.

Only liberals kill their babies

80% of abortions are done on niggers.

If you want more niggers, keep being pro life. I would be totally against abortion if we were talking only about white women . But that isnt the case.

I can understand abortion to an extent but when ever I hear the argument "oh well I don't want my kid to live in a life of proverty" or " I'm not ready on a financial level" it's just an excuse to be a cum dumpster

Attached: 1539278320903.jpg (279x252, 11K)

Abortion is wrong because it denies a person the right to life without due process. The only argument leftists have against this is that they’re not people because they’re not sentient. But stumble when confronted with people in comas.

So are suicide bombers

what's wrong with just cutting social programs and letting them have all the babies they can care to make? Or will it be too hard pretending that you're not sharing a country with apes as 8 of their nine kids die of preventable disease?

Literally not an argument. If you one womb booger dead you can always make another one later.

heartbreaking user, I'm sorry for your loss

Pragmatically speaking, it's uneconomical. Why waste a baby when you can at least put him or her up for adoption? Millions of white children would have grown up with actual decent parents had it not been for roastie whores having yearly abortions.

BAN ABORTION NOW!
END BLACK GENOCIDE!

Attached: 1548353974463.jpg (719x768, 73K)

> cutting social programs
> ever

Attached: B287AD3D25F243D28306A477B4A4879B.png (511x474, 226K)

With advances in technology and that argument we could just kill you and make anther one later.

>pro choice atm
With abortion, Women can have sex whenever they want, get pregnant, and not have to worry about it. It makes women think that all their actions don't have any consequences

> Is willing to let people starve to death without due process.

Ok.

OP, I'm actually willing to talk about it, too.
I'm pro-life for this syllogism.
1. Intentionally taking the life of an innocent human being is wrong.
2. Abortion intentionally takes the life of a human being.
3. Therefore, abortion is wrong.
Let me know where in syllogism you currently disagree.

Women's purpose in life is to make more kids.

Attached: pgotzauer7i21.jpg (960x708, 54K)

>having no conscience about murder wuz le fourth reich n shieet

No point. You are a monster.

But you're a basement dweller about to lose all political power for 40 years. Not too scared of ya.

There are valid arguments for and against abortion, you may find some on here, but finding knowledge on Jow Forums is like trying to find a scrap of important paper in the bottom of a wheelie bin filled with rubbish.

dat virgin opinion

Starvation isn’t something that happens in America. No matter how poor. Not sure where you’re going with this.

"Her body, her choice" is not an argument. Fetus' body is a different organism with a different genetic set, therefore should be recognized as a different person. If decision to end its life is absolutely necessary, it must be made by both parents, as they both have equal part of the fetus DNA and not just by mother.

Right to end the life of unborn must be limited by the development stage. The science should finally go forward and define a clear limit after which the abortion should no longer be possible, unless there is some extreme condition like the life of mother is threatened if the pregnancy continues. Could be something simple like "first trimester", or "time the nervous system starts functioning", after that it's ethically unacceptable, even if the fetus wouldn't survive on it's own if born prematurely.

A few weeks time is more than enough for the woman to decide whether it was rape or not, so the rape argument goes out of the window as well.

Attached: damedesu-fetus.jpg (467x600, 37K)

Assume away.

you probably have to worry more about your larping commie wannabe faggot bedfellows than that guy, dumb cuck

It's effective, cheap, preemptive nigger removal. Don't give those nigs the chance to nog, be pro-choice.

I don't have another womb

> People don't die from shitty McDs or food pantry items and no doctor but the emergency room.

Try harder, faggot.

>Filling hell up with niggers
>What satan wants

I dunno about that one nigel.

>guy
I prefer user. It’s more accurate than guy.

Imo it basically comes down to this.
Abortion is a sad and degenerate thing. However, in all cases where abortion is an option, it's a net gain for society to abort a baby who will either be born into circumstances that will increase their chances of growing up in poverty and crime. A lot sociologists agree that Roe v Wade was directly responsible for crime rates going down in the 90s

well obviously not social programs for farmers and useful people. but we gotta stop throwing money at slum queens.

Attached: 1550528415387.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

You’re not even making sense. We’re talking about abortion GMOs is not even a good deflection.

>1 post by this ID
What is this thread sliding?

If a two-year-old has an increased risk of being poor, criminal, etc., can we kill him?

Satan loves niggers. They are pretty much guarenteed to end up in Hell and usually have a few major sins that qualify them for the lower levels. The more niggers in the world the more energy Hell gets from the soul furnaces. He's screwing us over big time but he's evil so he doesn't give a shit.

>Call me user.
>My pronouns are who/what/why.

The problem is that every "pro-choice" advocate doesn't given an actual fuck. For them it's not about viability or the humanity or personhood of the child: that's all a smokescreen. They just want to be able to kill children whenever it's convenient for them, so trying to set reasonable and logical restrictions just ain't gonna cut it.

Here's another post, zionist shill. You happy now?

Democrats and RINOs will never allow it. They will only ever use the exploding spic population as a reason to levy more taxes on responsible whites.

Abortion sometimes fucks the mind up of the woman

Sometimes? The only time it doesn't is when she's already too fucked in the head.

Yeah, but then satan rules over the nigger kingdom. I don't even think the devil wants to be around niggers.

Once you read all the lies, fallacies and weepy emotional pleas against abortion, you suddenly realize the only option that makes sense is letting the women chose for themselves if they will bear children or not. I damn sure wouldn't let man-hating politicians take away any of MY natural and inalienable reproductive rights, so why would I let incel misogynists try to strip women of their rights?

>Satanism
Only the Abrahamic faiths revere satan as a god. The atheists don't believe in him.

Depending on the race is acceptable.

>Abortion is wrong because it denies a person the right to life without due process.
Unironically, personhood is conferred at birth with a certificate, official naming, etc.

Step 1: Go up to homeless person.
Step 2: Tell me why you think people would want to live like that rather than be aborted. 50% of your precious angels will end up like that and the other 50% will be effectively braindead.

Satan makes sure the niggers stay in the soul forges. Hell is for the Devils alone.

They your baby into small pieces and sell it to pharmacological companies for massive profit and research to work towards an immortality elixir because they fear hell more than anything else. They don't fear it because it's a possibility. They know it exists and they're afraid of going there. Everything you've read from the modern media are lies help to further the desperate and pathetic cause of this research, and all it takes it is the continuous sacrifice of children to get it done.

>I'm pro-life for this syllogism.
>1. Intentionally taking the life of an innocent human being is wrong.
This is correct.

>2. Abortion intentionally takes the life of a human being.
This is false. A fetus is living human issue, but it is not its own living being until it is born or viable (can be born)

>3. Therefore, abortion is wrong.
Invalid C1 conclusion based on false P2 premise

>Let me know where in syllogism you currently disagree.
It's not so much a matter of disagreement as it is you simply recognizing your mistake.

It shouldn't be encouraged, at the very least. Japan, right now, has legal abortion. However, it also has cemeteries for the forsaken fetuses. It's socially taboo and considered a private matter. All the culture of women shrieking for abortion and abortive rights and "it's my body" shit isn't done over there. They understand that you are killing a child.

That is the change that needs to occur. The current attitude towards abortion is anti-family and anti-responsibility.

You're talking about abuse statistics from the adoption system in the US. Another farce put forward to help promote institutional death.

Oh wait, it's another "OP never reads or replies in this thread" episode.

>Fetus' body is a different organism with a different genetic set, therefore should be recognized as a different person.
This is a valid point. We recognize the alternate DNA of cancer and chimerism as being inherently part of the host body. How is a growth, 100% dependent on the host, fully enclosed within the host, a truly different person?

> Everyone can have a loving home.

Attached: Doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

My dad was telling me about one of the women he knows who got an abortion, fucked her up really bad

you are a human at 1 cell

They can and they should. The amount of good people desperate for loving children is legion, and they always find it difficult to adopt children. Yet, niggers and other abusive homes somehow "fly under the radar" they had deliver the kids to by the truckload.

>They just want to be able to kill children whenever it's convenient for them
Vicious and false ad hominems like this are another reason why I'm pro-choice.

*Pokes hole in condom for your money *

Stop killing multiple million people with each ejaculation then

I’m pro life because I think that abortion is murder. After about 5 weeks the embryo has a heart beat after the first trimester the fetus is fully formed, organs clearly visible, they have fingerprints. Keep in mind most countries where abortion is legal allow it up to this point. I’m not even going to talk about abortions after the first trimester. Just look at D&C procedures and make up your own mind. After the second trimester the baby is viable, so it could live if delivered at that stage of pregnancy! A pregnant woman being murdered at any stage of pregnancy is considered a double homicide, if a woman gives birth after 6 months and she kills the baby after birth it’s murder. While I’m against abortion I don’t think that making all abortion illegal wouldn’t be a viable solution, because they’re going to happen whether we like it or not. It shouldn’t be funded by taxpayer money and it should be illegal let’s say after 5-6 weeks.

Attached: 75DF9EDA-F332-4DD0-900F-AE430E193B15.jpg (653x475, 141K)

>Everything you've read from the modern media are lies
Have you considered professional help?

>you are a human at 1 cell
Living human tissue
Not a living being yet

Sex makes babies that's just a fact of life, nobody has to have sex. Rape and incest account for less than 2% of abortions.

Attached: abortion reasons.png (750x920, 381K)

Figure out that your wrong and I won't give you the 9mm anti-choice argument.

I think abortion should only be allowed for the undesirable races. Don't let that aryan progeny go away.

Attached: XvKr-VglAAH3tp9PFMg5zTZdROQb_3xg6L1nvYa9kOA.jpg (640x800, 79K)

Spermatozoa are not zygotes. Baka.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with aborting a baby with notable birth defects, it should be required in certain cases.

I hope your potential future involves an aborted child, a vasectamy, and then Tyrone impregnating your wife when she changes her mind because you're not man enough to anymore. Plus lets be real, alot of modern abortions are probably women covering up the fact that they are cheating on their boyfriends and are afraid of what will happen when the child is born or the future events if it's not obvious... that's why DNA testing is illegal in France.

Niggers need to be deported, and spics need to be sterilized/deported and suddenly there won't be an issue nor an argument for abortion.

Lying pro-choicer.

>I’m pro life
How many unwanted children have you adopted?

>After about 5 weeks the embryo has a heart beat after the first trimester the fetus is fully formed, organs clearly visible, they have fingerprints.
They aren't conscious and would not be for a long time, and even more time has to pass before kid develops self awareness. How's heartbeat or fingerprints outweigh that?

>t. Homicidal rights-grabbing anti-choicer.

Abortion only promotes a promiscuous lifestyle and a decreasing population because the people living such a life don't want to sacrifice anything from their lavish lifestyle to work towards a family and settle down in a conservative manner with a man or woman which in turn promotes liberalism and degeneracy as a whole.

Women should be having children at a young age (legal that is) to bring in fresh blood to nations decreasing in population rather than partying, doing drugs which in turn destroys their health and possibly damages their baby as well.

The whole "Trimester limit" is completely arbitrary, as shown by recent development in NYC, a cop-out to allow whores to refuse responsibility for their own choices - and because we as a culture can't bring ourselves to punish them to the full extend of the law when they murder their infants. This includes the yet-to-be-born infant, as there is no point from conception where the cells do not contain human DNA, there is never a point where they are not "human", everything else is just fallacy, falsehood, and circular logic to, again, justify the murder of a human being

>"if you drug and rape a girl and she has no recollection how can it be a crime?"

that's how silly you sound, you're a silly man and you haven't thought things through, use your noodle silly man

A baby doesn’t develop consciousness up until about 5 months...does this mean you support all abortions up to birth and even after birth? Just because a baby isn’t conscious? The issue is not about outweighing anything. It’s still alive whether it’s conscious or not.

Yeah exactly, if I knock you out with a punch in the back of the head and then proceed to kill you, you weren't conscious of the fact so I wasn't doing any crime there.

That guy's logic basically.

I could care less about the life inside your body, Kill it at 2 weeks don't kill it at 8 months.

Attached: abortion.jpg (477x637, 54K)

And your argument about consciousness could be taken further and you would see how ridiculous it is. Take a person that has a car accident. He’s now in a coma, completly unconscious. Following your line of thought the person could just be killed eventhough he might regain consciousness in the future

Fuck off retard you have the IQ of a pea

if you look at the birth rates in africa and the total number of abortions they're basically the same with maybe the births happening a little faster than the abortions. If you can reason well enough to get an abortion you're still about 100 times smarter and more well off than the hoard