ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE US IN 2019

Attached: F2C628B1-9901-4018-A398-2A00AB6FFAE1.jpg (750x883, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VCD1GraOAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pathethic

why the fuck would you want to put charcoal on your face?

Surprised it took them this long to notice the resemblance.

Charcoal absorbs pretty much all chemicals. The primary filtering ingredient in water filters is activated charcoal. It basically sucks all chemicals out of your pores. It makes sense.

Although there is a retarded trend for all sorts of hipster shit that gets rid of "toxins". As a biochemist it makes me cringe. Every week there is a new trendy superfood that "detoxifies".

Why are black people so fragile that a face mask triggers them?

Just think the same people that believe every headline they read about a new superfood are also the ones that believe this bullshit too.

I don't think it triggers blacks. I think it triggers virtue signaling far left wing whites who need to find a new thing to pretend to be outraged about on twitter every day.

So does charcoal toothpaste work in that sense or is that also marketing voodoo?

They also think the word for the color black in Spanish is racist. Soon, no one will be able to use anything that is black or you will be racist. We will live in a society where we pretend the color doesn't exist....and then we will still be racist.

The best question to ask one of these salespeople is what toxins it removes.
They are stumped. Works every time.

charcoal is mostly for removing heavy metals and large particles (like organics). It could work as an abrasive for scraping shit off your gums, but it wouldn't be very helpful at reducing plaque or anything

Wtf are you doing replying to an obvious shit b8 thread?

It triggers no one. Its just jews attempting to create mayhem

>charcoal toothpaste
I don't think that would be effective. The two things you want to do when brushing is removing sugar residues that bacteria can eat and use to grow, and removing bacteria buildup. It is the acidic byproducts of bacteria metabolism that degrades your teeth over time. Bacteria prefer sugars as their main food source. I don't think charcoal would be any better at that than normal toothpaste. But maybe if you want a fluoride alternative.

Exactly, toxins is such a retarded buzzword. These idiots failed high school chemistry and now they want to talk about "chemicals".

Were going full tribal again
Would you prefer a semen facial.

i guess it would be racist since i use the stuff for my minstrel shows

maybe blacks have just been appropriating mud face into their culture for too long

these

It's all so tiresome
youtube.com/watch?v=0VCD1GraOAs

Attached: afro science.gif (333x176, 3.81M)

The reason we use toothpaste is to remineralize and harden our teeth using flouride ions. Charcoal doesn't have flouride in it, so you don't get remineralized teeth.

Is it still black face if you are wearing a black person's skin?

That would be epidermal appropriation

Attached: 1550282208596.gif (360x364, 1.71M)

*jewish person's skin

Saw this yesterday.
This is an ultimate red pill for normie whaman.
When they see this... wtf I’m racist because of my face cleaning product, then they will get it

Attached: D1C60636-B529-4524-A129-F7285C2B8D02.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>That video
Hehe, it's all our fault.

Attached: Buttercup1.jpg (762x600, 150K)