Why have you created your own white homestead yet?

Why have you created your own white homestead yet?

Attached: D08E4056-50F9-4BBE-958D-835D60D4B671.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_New_Afrika
vox.com/2017/1/18/14296126/white-segregated-suburb-neighborhood-cartoon
cracked.com/blog/4-weirdly-isolated-communities-hiding-right-here-in-america
spqrius.wordpress.com/2018/03/01/seeds/
planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/
finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=130631647
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dad has 600 acres about 2 hours outside of our city. It's old farmland it's now grown up with trees but still some fields and streams. It's beautiful. I'm strongly considering planting an orchard with several fruit and nut trees.

Lucky son of a bitch
No money yet and still making plans. I was looking at Norway recently, they have some pretty cheap land. I saw one listing with a 5 bed house, 120 acres, on an island/mountain for $166,000

Attached: 647_1710799495.jpg (1200x800, 241K)

Attached: 647_594850601.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

I'm stuck in the suburban life at this point but there is a plan for when the kids get a little older.

OP if you're not a LARPing faggot and actually are getting there, what are some ways to make money? I don't want to rely on growing crops, but the two best options I see are honey and lumber. Also making things, but idk about that.

Muh data mine

people are working on it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_New_Afrika

vox.com/2017/1/18/14296126/white-segregated-suburb-neighborhood-cartoon

cracked.com/blog/4-weirdly-isolated-communities-hiding-right-here-in-america

spqrius.wordpress.com/2018/03/01/seeds/

not to mention the Amish and all the tiny religious groups scattered about.

search: isolated communities white black hispanic asian

You should get your extended family and some friends, and start a eugenic program.

Giving blacks all that’s land.
Send them to Liberia. I wouldn’t mind paying a few dollars worth of tax to send them over.

You should definitely do this. Also setup a ram pump in the stream. What USDA zone are you in?

planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/

there are a number of proposals, including transportation free homes and busines along with military protection back to some African nation - there's also also an independent movement called Blaxit and a few months ago the black panthers said they would be happy with Florida

>happy with Florida

Until hurricane season and the white man will be needed to restore the infrastructure.

Attached: 9F9C18BC-DA69-415A-A44A-CCC385443031.png (548x619, 47K)

Please make it a thing and build another wall

nah, they would be an independent nation it's their problem, besides if that ever happened, which I doubt, water on 3 sides, the US would have broken up long before that. Use your brain

by that time you wouldn't need a wall just shoot to kill robots.

Idk senpai, I'm mostly an ethno nationalist. I would rather move the niggers than kill them.

My dream is to homestead in Northern Idaho

Attached: E4EDE8E5-4F05-49D0-9572-92482D595526.jpg (600x398, 64K)

>Norway recently, they have some pretty cheap land
Where?
Anywhere worth making a homestead will cost you at least 400k USD

finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=130631647
How much land for 400k? My plan would be to sell honey and lumber. If you can grow trees and get the land pretty cheap that's really all I'd need. This plot might not be ideal, but it's just an example.
In America I mostly see 15-20 acres at around 200-250k, or 500k+ for a 30 acre farm

thought you wanted a wall?

Oh, I thought you meant cleansing them. Yeah just a wall, see what you mean now

because I choose webm instead
good luck white race

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Looks nice.
I've been looking at property's on the eastern side of the mountains. That's why I'm at about 400k for a useful property.

Any reason for this preference? I actually don't know much about the regional differences at all

Western side tends to get more rain. But my main reason is that it is easier to get around to places on the east side. Not any fjords you have to drive around or pass. Plus my family is located on this side.
The one you look at there says 10km to school and 30 km to nearest big town. That is like 40-50 mins to school and a couple of hours to the nearest big town.

>[Adds pic to his Daww folder]

Norwegian climate and economy might also be different, do you know anything about logging and planting/cutting from your own land? Thanks for the info though. Wasn't gonna pick that property specifically, I'm a long ways away from doing anything like this. But the price really surprised me.

If it is on your own property, you can plant and cut whatever you want. Most of the times. There are some rules which depends on the local environmental laws. but if you own it, you can cut it.
And yeah, that price actually surprised me as well.