Irish History

Why the fuck is Irish history literally just failed rebellions and them getting fucking ass raped by the British? It's just pic related over and over again.
Why the fuck did the Brit Bongs ever let them have independence and not just genocide them?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171593091/
scottishpricks.wordpress.com/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-prisons-jail-paedophiles-not-big-enough-capacity-police-warning-a7178851.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ww1

That is a very small minded view of history.
Firstly, Ireland is a smaller, less fertile and less mineral rich land next to England.
Secondly, they never independently developed a centralized government, rather relying on petty kingdoms and tribes.
Thirdly, they were mostly isolated from mainland Europe limiting their development.

As for why we didn't genocide them;
You can't make money off dead Irishmen.
Finally, why we let them go

what about it

Attached: another_one.jpg (944x494, 60K)

so basically they were fucked from the get go

Eh, I guess so.
Geography defines people ultimately.
There were opportunities that they could have capitalized on better, and other times where fortune fell against them, but they were screwed from the start.
A bit like Scotland.
With England being present there's no way anyone else could dominate or even become on parity.

if you go back before the norman conquest - so pre 1100, Ireland actually had a rich culture, mainly because it was isolated. the dark ages didn't hit ireland - christianity was preserved, reading adn writing, latin, alot of greek and roman history, and literature. but being small and on the fringe, with a small population and no coal or iron, it was always going to be subservient to the larger neighbour once the means to cross the irish sea became easy.

Very not in the spirit of the board sageobject kiketanic.

so why have they been left independent, why didn't Britain just re annex them after a few years of their independence? How are a band of guerilla fighters any threat ?

Attached: potato_niggers.jpg (867x453, 57K)

MEME flag

Irish Catholics are the Master Race Protestants are mud people.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171593091/

More liberal mind set, it became a thing in the early 20th century.

They aren't independent...they belong to the state of the EU. They fought for generations for independence against England - and fucking rolled over to the EU.

Basically similar to what the UK as a whole is doing ....

Basically they were always gonna get fucked by The Brits and anyone else. This doesn't excuse the fact they're still there. All of Ireland should just be West England. They'd be better off that way

Attached: 25th of July.jpg (600x454, 37K)

independence from the Rothschilds and synagogue nope.....also Ireland was occupied invaded and then successful rebellion thats why there is NI and the rest of Ireland which took 100 years to kike over

lol shut up, the Irish have never done anything of fucking worth in the world and you know it

Attached: fuck_potato_niggers.jpg (796x489, 58K)

They were having a cup of tea after long and tiresome war, a chance to run away when they wont chase.

maybe they like taking from behind

Attached: 51656651.jpg (944x494, 59K)

It is obvious from him posting degenerate stuff. Protestants are jews lite.

UK likes it both ways

Attached: brexit.png (640x653, 865K)

Someone do one with Pakistan fucking the bong flag, I cba

>we committed treason after a long and arduous war that tore Europe apart where our "nationalist" army was quickly infiltrated and subverted by communists and we're proud!
Ireland everybody

Attached: 1550751628764.png (645x729, 77K)

Bongs in general are subhuman

scottishpricks.wordpress.com/

I can't stop puking.

FU no regrets, 10/10 will recommend to other friends in a failing abusive degenerate empire
You sold the world to the jews 2 times

Attached: sad truth.png (748x872, 734K)

yeah except The UK went around fucking other countries for the most of it's history.
Ireland however spent most of it's history GETTING fucked

Attached: british superiority.jpg (701x372, 36K)

lmao there's a company dedicated to filming shit like this

it's not even that big of a shock in clown world, which in its own right is absurd

JFC look at her nasty stretch marks/cellulite

English History.

Attached: English_Cuckolds.png (932x500, 302K)

Irish History

Attached: two timed.jpg (919x443, 60K)

I fixed it

Attached: brits.png (830x500, 881K)

I see no difference between the image I posted and yours.

fuck off at least we didn't take part in both wars. u jewish slave

why? can't you see that Ireland is clearly getting two timed.
Or are there just too many tears in your eyes to see that?

Attached: potato_nigger.jpg (867x453, 57K)

I will lol so much when Scottland leaves and Ireland unites, because of your stupid brexit, you will just be left with english inbreds, bunch of immigrants that aint going anywhere (maybe they fix your genes) and jewish city of London to rule over you

hot

Because the Irish do have the ability to fight really well as shown in WW1 and the Easter rising. While I hate the IRA, you have to give the Irish credit for being a well-functioning(economically and socially) country and being the model for most professional guerrilla groups today.
Also:
good summary

cont. from previous post
-We only beat them because we had the numerical advantage

Irish identity is getting mad at border gore whilst being fine with priests fucking your kids.

>100 years before the kikes fully took over

Attached: Hogan's_Flying_Column.gif (1920x1058, 1.24M)

Really? Pedophilia? You guys are No1 at that
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-prisons-jail-paedophiles-not-big-enough-capacity-police-warning-a7178851.html

> Arrest so many kiddie fiddlers the jails are full.
> Meanwhile Ireland just puts them in the churches.

jails full and still loads out, that would mean hundreds of thousands, you just proved my point idiot