User needs some help Pol

Hi I'm a man been falsely accused of rape by my wife of ten years.I'm an american in the UK.My wife's British.She was cheating on me.I found out.She took my son.Her dad tried to kill me.I'm now homeless.Passport seized.Can't go back home to see my paraplegic mom who's suicidal because of this.Us embassy won't help me get home.Not allowed to work.cant pay for lawyer.Help

Attached: 166649_180954711927894_1703375_n.jpg (720x540, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/legal-aid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start a gofundme

Theres gotta be more to this story

Take a ferry from England to Northern Ireland, then drive to Ireland. Wait a month and hope a hard border happens. Theyll have no treaties or deals in place so theyll have to way of getting you back.

That sounds a little fishy to me senpai. What is really going on?

It all real I'll post the go fund me I can't believe I'm in this mess

Are you drinking? Why does this read like a telegram

Do you know where she lives? Do you have access to her?

Choke her unconcious. Wait for her to wake up. do this five times. scratch her corneas with your fingernail while she is out, and if you really want you can buy an airhorn can and blast her deaf too.

or more generally: eyes. ears. tongue. remove them. do it for other men, she could hurt hundreds with her snake tongue.

Fake and gay

Go fund me/mother-needs-help-getting-her-son-home-from-uk

How was your passport seized? Have you been charged by the Police? Post your charge sheet.

Why haven't you been to see Citizens' Advice? I smell a rat here.

Attached: 1543007502265.png (432x454, 268K)

end result is comfy euro prison

Get yourself to a Citizen's Advice Buro. They will hook you up with a lawyer. Do that tomorrow first thing. Seriously.

You're fucked, get your revenge while you still can

I'm not kidding I was done with her when I found out she was cheating.I told my mother in law.she goes nuts and starts throwing shit at me.her husband comes in and starts choking me.I repel him and I go pack.the pair of them kidnap my son and have me arrested the next day in my hotel room now saying I've raped my wife for the entire ten year marriage wtf?

What I can tell you is that your life is over. You will probably be arrested and we all know what happens to men accused of rape within prisons.

Sorry.

I suppose if there is a silver lining here it's that your mom will have a helluva time trying to off herself given that she's paraplegic and all.

I went to salvation army,council,citizens advice,etc and they give me the run around.I know this sounds like bull but I can hardly believe it myself

It sounds like bull.

t. lawfag

I haven't been charged formally yet they're acting like I am

You need a lawyer though, and if you cannot pay for one then you will qualify for legal aid. I'm surprised they did not assign you one when they seized your passport

lmao. sounds like you dun fucked up retard. do you really think the alt-right is going to help you out of this?

Attached: 1539313463039.jpg (640x640, 74K)

I know it sounds like bull but why would I come to pol of all places for help if it wasn't the last option for me?

Probably won't help me out of it lol

Did they interview you 'under caution'?

I have a legal aid but cannot get ahold of him as he's never in office.I was interviewed incaution

Legal aid isn't a person. You would know that if any of this was actually true. Fake and gay.

Attached: 1521991821328.png (720x540, 500K)

I suppose you could always go to Norway and commit a murder or something, that way you get 21 years in a comfy norwegian jail instead of life in abu ghraib UK for toxic masulinity

>Legal aid isn't a person
so it's plural? legal aids?

I just can't believe they'll take her at her word.the state of this timeline

Beg on your knees for her forgiveness if you'll become her bbc sissy cuckhold maid.

gov.uk/legal-aid

You know we extradite to the US, right? They're more than happy to receive their countrymen who commit crimes here.

the fuck is a cuckhold, your signature grapple?

Thanks . Yeah seems like it.

go to us embassy. get new passport, leave uk

How do I get extradited?I don't wanna be in the UK anymore.

My charge condition won't let me get a new passport.though t the embassy would help but they wont

you can only be EXTRADITED for a criminal act committed against the United States.

Have you been to the US embassy? What specifically did they tell you? Im gobsmacked that they supposedly wont help you.

>charge condition
what the fuck are you on about

My son is a us citizen how are they able to legally hold him here?!Why is the US not helping.

You sound like a brainlet. Do have a skin color we should know about?

They said that its all in the hands of the British law men.

Brainlet hapa have to be a brainlet to wanna live here

stick your thumb up her ass

Attached: colbert-18dec14.jpg (449x411, 41K)

Bet the whole towns already had their fist up there

>My charge condition

What the fuck are you blathering about? That doesn't even exist. Furthermore, you said earlier on in this thread that you hadn't been charged by the Police. You could have at least said bail condition, which might have stood up, except you'd have had to have been charged to then be bailed.

What is the point of your thread OP? Is this just more anti-UK shitposting?

Attached: 1508942075838.jpg (894x894, 368K)

If you are accused of rape, then yes, forget about getting out of there. The US can't do shit.

Where in the UK?

sentences get spaces too homie

It's a Nigerian with a VPN trying to do a go fund me scam. No way is this real.

Yeah that's what I'm saying its stupid.so I'm not charged yet have bail conditions.thanks for the pep talk anons y'all tried your best

this. If you really needed help you wouldn't beg for it online. Most gofundme's are a scam anyway.

>did you lose your job?

Its weirdly comforting that the situation of this is so damn bad that everyone is so sure I'm a Nigerian behind a VPN.I guess ilk have to laugh about it cause its such a ridiculous situation

No shit Sherlock!

The UK is bad, but we're not third world tier in terms of the criminal justice system. If you haven't been charged you'd either still be in a holding cell or you'd be a free man.

Now get the fuck off this site.

>19 posts by this ID

Attached: 1522386589512.jpg (617x627, 44K)

you know i kind of understand him if i was in that situation i would look for advice on the internet

if true I'm sorry bro. This is the result of SJW. Honest good men are being exploited and dragged through the mud. SJW only empowers vile human beings who use evil tactics to ruin good people's lives. SJW empowers evil people and scam artists.

Attached: in-a-relationship-i-still-see-your-shadows-in-my-36275502.png (500x500, 120K)

When a man doesn't know how to treat a woman she ends up with his balls in her hand 10 years down the line, the reason bitches are so cruel is because they feel hurt on a more subtle level more often, and if a man is not aware of her female nature she will start despising him. Like a bad owner who gets bitten one day by his dog.

Where in the UK are you?
Reply with truth timestamp or you are a nigerian scammer.Your english is certainly got a hint of nigerian in it.

Like I said thanks for the comforting words anons I can't believe the sjws got to me.But Pol has been saying it for years so don't be a dummy like me

This. Also subscribe to MGTOW channels and throw away your tradcuck membership card.
If you want to stop getting cleaned out, just kill her, it will be less painful for you in the long run.

Don't worry about this situation, God is destroying your past life because you need to be somewhere else, accept it and go with it, don't lose hope.

see this is what I'm saying. Because of a few nigerian nigger con artist you can't trust anyone online anymore. Even if they are good decent people. Those fraudsters and niggers started it all. Criminals have always ruined it for everyone. See 9/11. Imagine if there were only white people in the world... you wouldn't need any of this TSA bullshit. Maybe here and there but not as crass as it has become. Niggers and spics have ruined our freedoms because they can't act like decent human beings.

Attached: 1551026672110.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

Should of mgtow years ago I wouldn't be like this now.I probably won't ever see my son again

Ok OP first things first.
You need to gather yourself. A scattered, shaken man won't get out of this situation.
Take a break, and have a long hard think about :
a) How you will defend yourself, build your case. You need evidence and you need testimonies. How was the relationship between you and your wife, who knows about it, what they say about you, etc. You need to start making calls to friends.
b) Can you get the cheating party to dip on her? You could talk to the Ahmed who dicked your wife and maybe get him to go against her. Hit her where it hurts.
c) WHEN you get your son back you're gonna need to dip somewhere else. A nice cozy place back home, start thinking about it. It will help you get through this.
God speed user, and best of luck.

hey, it could have been worse. You could have lost to Tseries.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 1.35.50 PM.png (204x113, 62K)

I know the whole timestamp or it didn't happen or the tits or btfo thing hell I've been lurking since sharpie in the pooper but if you don't believe me you just won't.Goodnight I guess the general consensus is I'm screwed

Try maybe reaching out to some prominent men support groups, I bet there are some of them especially for cases like this. If you present them with a good story they'll jump on the boat to help you.

Do not give up. Don't you fucking dare give up. Your son's entire future is riding on your shoulder. It is your duty as a father to do everything to make sure he get's the best in life.
Do you really want him to spend his life with the cheating whore?

Believe me OP this fight will be hard and arduous.
But it will be worth it.

No I don't wanna give up but at this point its her word vs mine.does this case have legs?

Imagine when he gets divorce raped by the Italian thot

In the UK you will be hung for this yes.

My son was scared when he heard his grandmom throwing things and getting violent.I was trying to pack my things

Attached: 1537002234002.jpg (288x512, 24K)

Probably not. Like I said you need people on your side. Friends, locals. People who saw how you interact, and that can testify that you aren't a rapist.
You need to present yourself as meek and as honest as possible.
Cry for your son, that way people will take pity. You need to convince them to believe you.
And for all that you need a plan.

I just wanted help but I guess I'm not going to get that here but I do enjoy the encouraging words think you.I will have to fight for him somehow

I am terribly sorry OP, but you will get no help further help here.
Only you can help yourself now. Get a good nights sleep, and first thing in the morning you start thinking about how you get your life back.

>at this point its her word vs mine

That isn't how criminal law works in this country.

Your wife can't accuse you of rape if there is no proof...

>dude don't give up fight until the end even if its isn't about you think about your son and the consequences of this try hard and even if you are defeated try again your son needs you or else he will became another mindless SJW drone.
There's a saying in my country thats like this in english "All is worthwhile when the soul is not small"

Attached: 1550700417940.jpg (334x506, 42K)

wow

Like I'm not trying to be a scammer but I need my gofundme spread around.I need some cash to fight this.Its unfair when if you have money you have justice but its been that way since the beginning of time I guess

What kind of American are you?

What colour is she? Was she a black bastard?

Tbh you should be able to defend yourself I.e. you should be entitled to some kind of criminal defense. But you are pretty much fucked. If you're worried about assets etc, you're going to be better off just killing her and dealing with the criminal court. Divorce court is probably worse than criminal court these days. I know its extreme and you think I'm just trolling you but I'm fucking serious. Yes there will be immediate consequences but from what you are saying there will be consequences anyway.

At some point you are going to realise that you are now just fighting a losing battle and that when the odds are so stacked against you anyway, what do you really have to lose? At least the way I'm telling you to do this, you'll eventually get to see your son again and will have saved him from years of brainwashing by the cunt. He might hate you but he'll understand one day. Plus if you don't act, she'll make sure he ends up hating you anyway.

I've got some experience in these matters. I'd also recommend you look up DDJ on YouTube, and possibly also Terence Popp/Redonkulas.

I'm an american who was blinded by the love of a girl who said she would love me forever and that there would never been anyone else.All women are snakes even your true loves it would seem

fake and gay

broken english
no details
typical "all wrong - tried everything" bullshit story

this thread is made to waste attention and scam money

>H
>E
>R
>B
>S
>in the field

You haven't even bothered to fake a charge sheet and you expect me to give you my money? Nigerians are far better scammers than you.

Attached: 1532117242664.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Go to Northern Ireland (UK territory shouldnt need a passport) then cross the border to the republic there is almost 0 security there,