The Jews killed Kurt Cobain

Did Kurt get too close to the fire and find out what was really going on in (((Hollywood))) so they had him "suicided"? Depression and drug use aside I keep thinking of his last song and it does sound like a shoutout to the holywood kikes
>I will never bother you
>I will never promise to
>I will never follow you
>I will never bother you
>Never say a word again
>I will crawl away for good
>I will move away from here
>You won't be afraid of fear
>No thought was put into this
>I always knew it would come to this
>Things have never been so swell
>And I have never failed to fail
>Pain
>Pain
>Pain
From a political point of view it sounds like he's talking right to the kabal, it was his final song, he wanted to get away from it but put on a smile "I have never felt this well" then wails out "pain" as if he's being sarcastic about the feeling well part. He promises to never tell, to move away, to get away for good. Then all of a sudden he's dead.

Were the hollywood elite afraid that he'd spill the beans on all their satanic shit? He never wanted to be in the limelight but ended up there which meant he ended up rubbing shoulders with the grubbiest of evil fucks in Hollywood. Did they kill him to keep their secrets safe?

Attached: Nirvana-Kurt-Cobain-630x420.jpg (980x653, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3ReFvuydE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sch_6qBa5F8
youtube.com/watch?v=ctUJbtAFu4w
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2180525
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7cez4h/kurt_cobains_sketchy_sub_pop_producers_brother/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41254
youtube.com/watch?v=_OmqO5kBDak
youtube.com/watch?v=MK2R1w_siwk
youtube.com/watch?v=fzF8iZl65O8
youtube.com/watch?v=OZJtVv64jgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Courtney love jewish?

kurt cobain was an industry plant to feminize rock music and destroy one of the last dominant white male music genre

The dude was a fag

Attached: C5B50150-DF71-4EC1-A957-13BC3CF5C695.jpg (1200x1600, 391K)

Not sure but I remember her shitty band was at the top of the charts after his death. I honestly think the guy found out some really evil shit going on that he never wanted anything to do with and was trying to get away from it all so he's promising to just get the fuck out of LA and keep his mouth shut and that he knew once he reached that peak of celebrity status it would lead to some really evil shit which is why he never wanted to be mainstream or super famous. I think when he did hit huge celebrity status his whole thing of acting quirky in interviews and wearing the weirdest shit was his safety net for them to think maybe he was too insane to grasp what (((they))) were doing. Kind of like a harmless retard in the corner but underneath he was scared shitless of what (((they))) were up to.

Also all of nirvanas good songs are covers

Attached: 9BDE42AB-F1F1-453F-87EC-E6377F1D30F4.jpg (537x274, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3ReFvuydE
still makes me laugh hard
nirvana fucking sucked though. the only band from that era that actually made music decent enough to justify their popularity was pearl jam

Attached: 1524241571731.jpg (1030x615, 91K)

Kurt goes bang

Attached: FB740025-C093-499B-A995-E428C338D316.jpg (442x333, 39K)

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.

The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.

The worst crime is faking it.

Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self-esteem. They're no good at all.

“They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.”

“There’s good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad.”

That doesn't make sense though because you had bands like Soungarden, Alice in Chains, metal was at it's peak, and even after his death Marilyn Manson came along and none of them were feminized.

Yeah man glam metal was great and very masculine and not pozzed at all, fuck Nirvana for feminizing rock music with their straightforward and aggressive sound.
Fucking boomers I swear.

NO. He was a "male feminist" that endorsed the "saxophone playing candidate"(Bill Clinton)
He preached their message from day 1
Yes. Rather well known, too.

Cobain became at least somewhat redpilled in 1992. A jewish journalist working for vanity fair literally tore his family apart for a while by making up lies. Someone they had let into their home, fed and given exclusive access to their lives for a while.

Kurt wrote to David Geffen, a jew and the owner of his record label for help. Cobain was the largest earner the record company had ever seen and he was sure they could help settle things, instead what he saw was only in group preference. Geffen refused to help him with the Lynn Heirchberg situation, as did his Jewish lawyer.

Kurt became savvy to the situation and kept it to himself. They were trying to destroy his family as they were seemingly a happy white family with a beautiful aryan child, and everyone was watching and wanting to have that for themselves one day.

His lyrics increasingly became attacks on the media and subtle attacks on Jewery, subtle enough that he thought he could go under the radar, but there for those who wanted to find.

It wasn't subtle enough, Courtney Love his wife was more loyal to the Jews than she was to him. She is now a Zionist and a Jew lover.

He was betrayed and killed.

Attached: p08enpCHqH1vk02mjo1_250.jpg (250x368, 41K)

Only until late 1992.
Even hitler was a liberal artist, critical of "antisemitic" works as nothing but racism until his awakening.

He was a junkie who killed himself
Nothing of value was lost.
Nirvana is overrated faggot shit

Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer....glam metal was the early 80s you fucking retard. This was the early 90s. And that androgynous glam shit only spilled into the early 80s from the late 70s with David Bowie and others. Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, etc. literally none of them "feminized" like you claim.

Everybody involved in grunge is a hardcore liberal. Eddie Vedder has a "pro choice" tattoo.

>Aerosmith, Guns n Roses, etc. literally none of them "feminized" like you claim
LMAO.
Ill give you thrash metal since that was alright but Aerosmith and Guns n Roses are gay as fuck

>Marilyn Manson not feminized
Marilyn Manson literally had tits and a cunt

the song lyrics reflect his decaying situation with Courtney nothing more. he was a bit redpilled but for the most part he was a bleeding heart liberal as this was the fashion in the early 1990s

Nigger one of those bands had a song called dude looks like a lady

Attached: 776BEB1A-B22A-4245-9917-52322C31F94A.jpg (298x390, 16K)

Kurt was a cross dressing blue pilled faggot. He wasn’t close to shit.

I'm not saying who's liberal or who's not, I'm saying his last song seems like he's trying to negotiate with (((them))) to save his ass and his family. The lyrics look like something he'd be saying straight to the head jew in charge of all the satanic, child raping, cover-up murder type shit and then they did the same thing to him
>You won't be afraid of fear
Like he knew they were scared that he would eventually open up later in life and tell about everything going on and they were afraid of him for it because he wouldn't join in. Again, his goal was never "celebrity" to the be the hugest hollywood idol out there, he said it himself plenty of times he hated all the attention and most likely hated the people he had to be involved with in the "business."

Nirvana's drummer was Jewish.

He was ment to be an androgynous cyborg and he was just ripping off David Bowie’s Ziggy stardust

He was a sjw you fucking retard. He said he wished he was gay. This coming from a Nirvana fan.

This. Grunge was hipster Seattle.

Marilyn Manson also wrote some of the most fascist NatSoc songs of the past 30 years. Everybody had their gimmick just like Kurt would wear those weird ass clown costumes for interviews. I'm saying gimmicks aside look at what they're saying. Even "the beautiful people" promoted NatSoc. Fuck most of Manson's imagery including the cover of his biggest album was from the SS.

>Marilyn Manson also wrote some of the most fascist NatSoc songs of the past 30 years.
He was being an ironic edgelord tho.

>no, i don't have a gun
>no, i don't have a gun
>and i swear that i don't have a gun
what did he mean by this?

>hipster Seattle
and he wanted to stay that way but
>ends up in (((Hollywood))) the least likely place he'd want to be surrounded by ghouls trying to sell flesh by the dollar
I'm saying the guy found out some weird shit behind the scenes and wanted to get the fuck away from it but they wouldn't let him.

>He was just being ironic bro
Yeah okay kid. 90% of his lyrics were about the strong devouring the weak, survival of the fittest, etc.

all his lyrics are stream of consciousness
babble, in come as you are this line was a reference to the intimacy of relationships and witheld aggression/deceit

kurt got clean and then ran off with kourtneys female bass player... he loved that girl and was planning to divorce courtney....

he then ends up dead full of a massive amount of heroin and suicide by gun.... a month later, the female bass player from the affair died of overdose, she ran away to her home town after kurt was found dead... still ended up dead.

love filed a private investigator who terminated his contract because he found love to be a sociopath who constantly lied and he thought she only hired him to cover her ass.

as usual... a bunch of retards on pol talk about things they know nothing about... he only took heroin as it was the only thing that got rid of the pain from his ulcer colitis and multiple scorosis....

pol : "hur dur, i am a neet or wage cuck and i hate kurt cuz he made music i didnt like! he must be a secret tranny or commie!"

Holy shit, you took him literally?

>Most obvious lyrics about depression and a shitty relationship ever
>"WAS THIS A SIGN HE WAS MURDERED BY HOLLYWOOD PEDO SATANIC JEWS!?"
No it wasn't. He was a depressed heroin addict.

I saw a video with a dude that said he knew the guy that killed Cobain for Courtney. 6 months later that dude came up missing. I can't find the video on the net anymore. So who knows.

Courtney Love is a rich Cali jew....

what do you expect from this place? rationality? logical thinking?

When you put out a hit on someone with two previous suicide attempts.

This is interesting and worth looking into as well. All the people who were supposed to be his support, including his lawyer, were jewish and all just turned their back on their cash cow. What would make a group of people do that with all the shekels he was raking in for all of them? I'm saying they probably tried to introduce him to "their" behind the scenes activities when he got to Hollywood and he wanted nothing to do with it but already knew too much so was a liability to "them." So much of a liability they'd sacrifice their golden calf.

cobain had MS? colitis? he had an ongoing stomach complaint but i dont remember his being diagnosed as such

who?

Doctors couldn’t find anything in his stomach besides semen. In all serious, it had the signs of being a psychosomatic illness.

Attached: D906CEB9-95A5-4C59-A7A9-33CB517EEB3F.jpg (810x610, 55K)

Oldest heroin addict excuse in the book. "I'm only taking it for my pain, bro!"

i think the heroin didnt help matters desu

I'm saying he wasn't feminized like you claim and his lyrics show as much you illiterate nigger. Wow, amazing, people look at art from different angles than others. Mind blowing. /s

Cobain is literally the most overrated musician of all time.

Attached: F032E615-E0AB-43C8-A3C3-9294FA2D8585.jpg (250x312, 27K)

this. as much as i admire him for his honesty in his songwriting he was an idiot when it came to self control but thats bipolar for you i guess

>Manson
>art
Just stop

He's only rated that high because he pulled a 27 legend.
And it was probably orchestrated by his ugly wife so she could live off royalties for the rest of her life. The music was good, but he was nothing more than a pop/rock writer.

Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals are two of the deepest and red-pilled albums ever, and I know because I have listened to them more than most other albums. Change my mind.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 100K)

no layne no chain

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. You fuckers seriously need help.

Attached: Tinfoil2.gif (384x258, 2.59M)

I'm that very concert he called out David Geffen for being too cheap to buy him Lead Belly's guitar. It was retribution. Or a blood sacrifice by Dave Grohl, I haven't decided yet.

This is true.

It's only because the girls thought he was good looking and had that whole brooding thing going on that drives them crazy.

Layne had a great voice.

i saw that thru the course of watching like 5 documentaries.

his spine had rotated like 10 degrees or something... his personal diary contained many instances of him going into detail about the uc.... it was never diagnosed... but the symptoms fit the bill.

bloating, frequent diarrea, shitting yellow mucous, cramps, etc.

This is true and she got even more money after his death. Jews never work alone the guy was a sacrifice even they way they found him was suspicious. Full of heroin (which could be injected post mortum) AND shot in the head. You faggots talk about all these nobody politicians getting shot in the back of the head all the time but find it unbelievable they would go after Kurt because of something he found out about "them" and wanted to shut him up for good? Contrarian as fuck. At his peak, Cobain had more influence on people than most politicians.

Here's a better version of that pic.

Attached: x1080-jH_.jpg (2112x1080, 399K)

yes i do remember the spina bifida thing. my gf has UC so i know how much that sucks. i think he did enjoy the victim mentality though

David Geffen had kurt offed after kurt told him he was going to quit. kurt was unstable so Geffen decided to prop up Grohl as the new thought leader of the category. Courtney may have been involved at some level but the movies blaming her are Geffen sponsored gaslighting pieces to misdirect suspicion of his involvement

Most of that note is fake.

Really? What were Poison and Motley Crue?

it reads like any other journal entry until the last few lines that feel tacked on...

This is also fucking weird as shit. Kurt gets offed then Courtney Love AND Dave Grohl (both jews) explode with their bands that were both shitty as fuck tap-your-toe generic bullshit music.

alice in chains were fantastic, layne was one of the best.

Kurt excelled at writing catchy alt rock riffs, he even made a song mocking the song writing process, it was like " chorus, riff, chorous, bridge, riff" or something.

he never took it serious, thats why he wanted to walk away from the band much earlier...

courtney was prob his handler desu... it makes perfect sense, hooked him on h and wild sex... then when he broke free, he ends up dead and she owns all the music now.

him dying and courts bass player also dying within a month who he had the affair after he went to rehab on his volition is a big red flag.

watch soaked in bleach, its a documentary by the private eye who court hired.

Best Alice In Chains song of all time. Fight me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sch_6qBa5F8

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
Yes, that ultra leftist dress wearing pro-tranny drug using degenerate was really onto something.

Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "an energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Jews control our media. Jews control our banking. Jews control our academia. Jews control our government. Very real and verifiable. Something people need to know and understand. But let’s not worry about that, goyim. Let’s discuss pyramid symbols, bigfoot and aliens.

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (810x777, 204K)

and the guy who was the most famous of them all who would litterally shit on the music industry in ever interview he had... he was shitting where he ate and employers never tolerate that.

>the only band from that era that actually made music decent enough to justify their popularity was pearl jam

You misspelled Alice in Chains, faggot.

the foo fighters sound like a diluted version of nirvana and opened the doors for the light commercial rock sound from the mid 90s to the early 00's. hole basically stole alot of lyrics from cobain.

What if the 27 Club is a ritual sacrifice orchestrated by (((MOS))) suiciders?

Attached: KindNarrowCoati-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 3.26M)

Kristen Pfaff?
Courtney was suspecting that they were sleeping together etc, but they weren't. They were certainly in some kind of emotional relationship, though.

Here's a better version of this pic, too.

Can you fuckers get your shit together?

Attached: diagramenlargement.jpg (935x701, 165K)

"Verse, Chorus, Verse"

thoughts on Jerry Cantrell? boggy depot etc?

Fag central.

nin were pretty solid, soundgarden was great, stp was quality, bush were really good too, despite Zachs bullshit, Rage were really good.

>The Jews killed Kurt Cobain
why would they kill their own faggot bitch operative? he almost singlehandedly destroyed White music.

David Geffen
IMPORTANCE
CLOSE friends with Bryan Singer(x-men director), and Spielberg(killed Heather O Rourke) has close ties to the lavender mob/Velvet mafia/gaybo mafia
Most likely killed Kurt Cobain(Kurt like Cornell, and Bennington made a deal they stepped out of effectively costing them their lives) Kurt is specifically portrayed in Steve Jackson's(a high level occultist') playing card game NEW WORLD ORDER
Zodiac Productions confirms the use of Magicks in the recording studio youtube.com/watch?v=ctUJbtAFu4w
SPECIFICALLY FEATURED IN THE BACKMASQUERADE CARD
Backer of DEN(digital entertainment network)DEN gets busted for throwing sleepovers where male actors who were minors would attend, and were encouraged to abuse drugs given to them
Spielberg, and Geffen were supporters of DEN, and graciously backed DEN with large sums of money
Tom Hanks who recently came under fire over possible child abuse allegations is close friends with David Geffen(has been photographed multiple times with him)

what aic song is bad tho?

Why would I change your mind? AS had redpills all over it.

Has been noted to have bribed a multitude of officials, and journalists, and it has been stated that millions of dollars have been spent doing so
Michael Jackson spent millions of dollars on a black magic ritual provided by a black magician to "curse" spielberg, and geffen
Michael Jackson claims spielgberg, and geffen used him as a scapegoat when allegations towards spielberg, and geffen were being made
Jackson, and spielberg used to be best friends
How this works
There are different occultist for different works of entertainment some specialize in sound, while others specialize in film. Geffen a magi of music, and spielberg a magi of film.
Where's the proof that Geffen is apart of this? Several Comet Ping Pong PERFORMERS were employeed by the Geffen Museum of Contemporary Art, also known as MOCA.
List of board members include
David Geffen, Heather Podesta, Jeffrey Soros and Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk are all part on the board.
Billionaire and LA icon Geffen was linked to pedophile ring with Marc-Collins Rector, Brock Pierce and Bryan Singer.
Abramovic’s infamous decapitation dinner took place at MOCA
Linda Ramone of MOCA- longtime friend of Marina Abramovic, attended Chris Cornell’s funeral
Linkin Park also ran exhibits at MOCA
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2180525
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7cez4h/kurt_cobains_sketchy_sub_pop_producers_brother/
Kurt's Subpop producer had a brother working for Bill Clinton
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41254
Email with PODESTA
MOST LIKELY WHY COURTNEY IS IN EPSTEINS BLACKBOOK
check the symbols

Attached: 1533246970672.jpg (240x240, 12K)

same card btw

Attached: ee92bdd2011ce32bd83595a7dcfd22ae.jpg (395x500, 48K)

I see your head creeps and raise you one bleed the freak.

He killed himself because like all Grunge artist he was a depressed little shit.

also... fun fact, Everclear were the first grunge band and it really does seem that Nirvana copied their songwriting and sound.... they would later go pop.

evidence below
youtube.com/watch?v=_OmqO5kBDak

youtube.com/watch?v=MK2R1w_siwk

I tell everyone that Manson is extremely far right anti New pro Christianity and get constantly laughed at until I show them his lyrics and interviews. Guy is a Midwest loser who likes art and made up a character, but ppl are too dumb or ignorant to see it. He even has songs about how stupid ppl love him and smart ppl are saddened by him because they know he's right.

>glam metal was the early 80s you fucking retard
Late 80s, not early 80s

Anti jew... Not new

Agree with you, but the moon landing evidently did not happen lol. Masonry is basically a jewish organisation for powerful gentiles, to control them. Another jewish lie is nukes, look into it (as if they could blow up the whole world with the press of a button lol):

you want the full story? kurt had interoffice relations problems. his woman hated 1 member of the band and they kind of all thought she was a whore who was kind of going to ruin their crappy little garage band nobody thought would get any where

then some one decided something had to be done. 2 members of his band raped his woman when he wasnt home and she refused to go to the cops and tell them who did it. it fucked with him bad. by the end he decided they would all pay for it and he would deny them the ability to be famous. she was just his woman and the band members are nothing without a singer. you can replace any one but the singer. by the end they were even saying it was a shame he was the singer. if he was the bassist they would have kicked him out already

his death was to prevent the others from getting anything. 2 out of 4 are still famous without him

youtube.com/watch?v=fzF8iZl65O8
youtube.com/watch?v=OZJtVv64jgk
to be fair cobain does a plethora of voices

them bones though...fucking hell...rooster 'aint found a way to kill me yet'

Also my name is Brian and I'm old

Seriously, shut the fuck up you clueless dipshit.

From a guitarists point of view, I'm more a fan of Them Bones. It's a great chromatic riff.