APEX Legends

Why only niggers and jews on the game?

Attached: Apex.jpg (1200x630, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6dDlqye9Q&list=PLmW_vcwM_qxukdDjpfUEerpICUzTrTKek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it also is marketed and (((trending))) heavily. Who and how decides what game is trending in a year?

It's not all bad, at least the token white guy's special ability is to gas people.

It's actually a fun game try it, excluding the character pandering

I only play as that dude

DLC is literally a white guy who gasses minorities
Based & Redpilled

Because it's an absolutely ugly mess and it's popularity is driven entirely by hype.

The problem is I don't want to pay EA a red cent

no it is fun and addictive they have taken the Royale model and elevated it I just wish I had two friends instead of one

The ping system in that game is something that should be in all those BR type games. I played a few matches and, while it was typical BR bullshit, the ping system is leagues above every other game. People actually use it too.

Also the gunplay is 100% titanfall (the tilting the gun while crouched thing is awesome). I love that part too. Too bad Titanfall 3 is probably dead thanks to this trash.

Because it's an American game.

Many fun games bro, but mysteriously all of your friends know only a few. Suddenly everyone knwos of Apex Legends, and not other awesome games that stay in obscurity

What are you talking about? It's a solid Battle Royale. The controls are sick, graphics are amazing, video supports full 21:9 ultra widescreen, I mean it's a very solid game and it's not that faggoty forknife shit.

I think you fuckers are simply not happy with anything, and this shit is free.

>Downloaded when released
>heard about the gay characters
>uninstalled, never looked back

it's free to play. wait til the hueniggers show up

Fuck that. Metro Exodus is "our game". One token westerner, and he's a straight white male. They could have easily broken 80 on metacritic if they included some pozzed progressive garbage shoehorned in, but they stayed true to their vision, and should be rewarded. Oh, and fuck Steam

you can earn in game credits but only for a while
so choose wisely between mirage and caustic

They stay obscure because no one fucking plays them and they're unpolished trash.

Redpill us someone about hype. How is generated and maintained? Those million view arent creating by themselves

>popularity is driven entirely by hype.

FREE TO PLAY.

If it were cross platform it would Fortnite levels of popular

>playing video games
Video games are for children

If something is free, you are the product being sold.

Attached: vitiligo.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Time to get back into real multiplayer games, friend.

Attached: broodwar.jpg (220x264, 22K)

Buy with in game currency my nigga

I have a 3k kill Caustic and he brings my heart so much joy. I refuse to shoot wraith though.

It's YET ANOTHER gen z special.
Overwatch fortnite battle Royale faggot fest 2019 where you play competitively so you can develop your street cred and trend on twitch in your cool 1.99 glow in the dark downloadable dick brigade costume.

So how am I being sold when I breath air?

Who else hates BR games and wishes they would just go away?

Play some real games

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6dDlqye9Q&list=PLmW_vcwM_qxukdDjpfUEerpICUzTrTKek

Cant wait to play this. My mom just brought me a 82 in 4k TV xbox 1X and this game and a few others to play while I visit her.
.t 28 yr old NEET

>what are carbon tax credits

pretty much

Metro Exodus is possibly the best shooter of the current gen. Fucking love that game. Playing it in Russian with english subtitles on Harcore Ranger Mode is where its at though.

fortnite is for pussy ass bitches that cant aim for shit so they have to hide behind their cuckwalls

The industry has tendrils that reach down into your local area.
I've got a guy who organizes gaming conventions and shit around here who shills games on facebook. Last was red dead redemption 2, then SSB, now it's this.
It's a win win for him he acts as a hype man for the developers they work with him when he organizes cons.

forgot pic

Attached: 18-12-07-1.jpg (500x311, 194K)

And the fact it's free to play.

i want to know who wrote the fucking voice lines they are terrible. "pop the smoke make em go broke" what is that supposed to even mean? its like some sjw tried to write some witty dialogue, but it sucked, but no one wanted to tell the diversity it sucked, so they put it in.
but yeah, as far as BR games go, its pretty good

>my mom bought me

lol you fag

This is what you deserve for enable this zoomer hero shit.

It's a dumb game for total retards and children

But it's the opposite of a credit, since I am carbon positive.

Now that's some tasty bait.

>game has niggers in it
into the trash it goes

Attached: 1539932981067.png (649x678, 297K)

You're paying taxes for it, funny man.

Niggas really be too bitter out here to say "this is a fun game, but still fuck niggers"

What taxes did prehistoric people pay before taxes existed?

The only good character is the dude that gases people. Everyone else is either a niggerfaggot or a dyke. I'm sick of this sjw bullshit in my games, I don't give a fuck if it's free.

its already begun, I get a braindead dumb fuck Juan on my team every other game.

Your skills are inferior!
>Your skills are inferior!

Attached: 3306113_f260.jpg (260x260, 12K)

Ok, that's better at least.
I will admit I played PUBG for quite awhile, played FPP exclusively after it eventually came out, skipped over Fortnight or whatever because I hated third person BR games, since it gives an unfair advantage to defenders. Might take a look, if only to play with some friends who keep bugging me about it.

the game is good i got 4 wins today before work

They paid the dinosaur tax.

3 most competent characters are the 3 women.
Black dyke has passive that gives ultra speed
Black nÂș2 heals faster/has tiny hitbox
Edgy goth girl has the tiniest hitbox, and passive that warns you when you are being aimed at, and IMO the best Q ability
A big chunk of the time, I'm playing in and/or against full vagina squads.
Gas dude is the second worst character to pick.
There isn't a single character I find appealing, all of them seem like a bunch of clowns and retards with huge egos. It even makes me remember about team fortress 2, and how much better the personalities each class had were (and I wasn't a fan of those then, but now...)

It looks like boiling puke, time to kill is fucking disgusting and it's another faggy royale game. 5 different kinds of health and shields fucking jumping faggots and to large an element of luck. It's Skinner box trash and it's free to play because stupid cocksucking retards will spend money on outfits for their fucking characters. You tasteless faggots all need gassing.

I had it on my wishlist until EPIC swiped it from under my feet. So now I get to wait a year to play since I actually want to support non-cucked devs.

Just like boxing is full of niggers and spics. Why would whites compete to destroy themselves. Only the truly poor are hungry enough.

The SJW shit is really, really obvious in this one.

All of my normie friends have commented on it.

>Isnt it funny that the one white guy is a villain type character that gases people?

>There isnt a single white guy in the base characters wtf

>Isnt it ironic that the one white guy is a toxic gas white male?

This, all being said by my normie friends.

I actually like Apex. It's my first BR. I skipped PUBG because I don't fucking pay for PC games. I skipped Forknife because it looks gay as all hell.

Apex looks pretty un-cucked, it's free, and it fully supports my PG348Q 2k monitor, and it runs / looks fantastic, plays well, even if I have no friends to play with and get gibbed alot, the other team mates are vocal, friendly and willing to learn.

I hate sounding like a marketing shill, but this has been the only BR I was willing to give a try.

>what is gta san andreas

and you fap to your mom getting fucked by niggers, bong

>Ignore the subversion and it'll be fun, goy.
LOL!!!

and trans&gays
Playing Games are lost time, especially nowadays with full propaganda

>muh i only play cawadooty

kys bandwagoning nigger

Redpill me on cyberpunk 2077

Attached: D193D8B3-9222-43EB-B01E-76D32E248089.jpg (1242x732, 758K)

Because its free

Attached: 2982117 - Apex_Legends Lifeline.jpg (752x1063, 93K)

If you enjoy or have even played battle royale games you're a subhuman.

Attached: 1543598782943.jpg (250x236, 12K)

ttk is a hair under halo 2 and the weaps are similar.
movement, physics, gunplay is TF2.
Map size and scale is reminiscent of RO2/RS.
Sound design is very good.

Inventory and time management, map position matter almost second by second.

So Jews are a direct descendent of dinosaurs? Damn.

Zyklon A Nox

>not playing bing bing wahoo battle royal 64 handheld master quest remastered edition

Attached: chicca nueva viente dos.jpg (707x1000, 562K)

>stop enjoying things i dont like

Attached: even mexican kid is disgusted by you.jpg (226x258, 9K)

why? so it'll reflect a lost nation?

The graphics, gameplay, and guns are great in this game. They really need to make a solo game mode. I think this game will end up like Black ops 4. Where it will just die down after a couple of months when people find it boring.
Fortinite will still remain at the top. You can't beat 9 year olds

>stop enjoying trash
battle royale games are exclusively for normies and children, if you enjoy them you need to get the fuck out

>you're a normie if you don't play what I like

i can do this all day cunt

Attached: triggered babby.gif (220x220, 398K)

I mean, they are basically taking the fortnite approach with adding new shit constantly so it doesn't get boring. Havoc for example. They'll also be adding new legends etc etc.
Basically copying fortnite's system with season passes I believe.
bo4 didn't do that, i think apex is doing everything right to keep their playerbase loyal.

Classic saying, but it doesn't apply to everything. They're not collecting any info here. They get nothing out of most users. Clearly you know very little about F2P games.

They're actually free, but it's built around attracting as many people as possible, free players or not, because every now and then there'll be one guy who spends like $100 on skins. Server costs are relatively low in the grand scheme of things. This is how all F2P games operate. They aren't selling "you" like google or facebook does (because they actually aquire information worth something from your habits), they're trying to get whales into it to buy all the skins.

That said, I'm not installing Origin on my computer, free game or not. There's nothing EA can do to get me to play their games, ever again. I will boycott that company until it dies.

Attached: 1542935881079.png (261x359, 8K)

>I'm not a normie, I just LOVE FORTNITE
go floss somewhere else fag, battle royales have been normie since pubg

It's ugly garbage and you're the bandwagoner, jumping on the "next big thing". It trendy crap and you're a fucking normalfag who's probably bought every assassin's creed and all the other aaa dogshit, you're probably an early access twat as well. Fucking KYS.
Halo was fucking garbage too, anything you have to hit somebody 30x before they die is. Go market your dogshit somewhere else.

Bruh someone will reverse search that pic and find your reddit profile

I've never played either of those games, retarded counter culture niggers. You both seem massively upset because people are playing new games and you feel left out, thanks to being edgy rebels who only play indie trash, lmao

>Google or Facebook
Or Jow Forums :^)

>not playing Meinkraft on a server with people you met on Jow Forums
never gonna make it

>if you hate my normie trash games, you hate all popular games!
my two most played games are warframe and tf2 nigger, I don't signal against battle royales because they're popular, I'm telling you that they are objectively for normies and children exclusively as this is a fact; if you play battle royales, you fit into one of those categories

The only thing I'm wondering is how big of a hit this game would have been if the characters were actually likable/white.

>not playing dwarf fortress

did you even try

How miserable do you have to be to get upset about Apex legends? Like you faggots realize it's a futuristic fun silly shooter. Not a goddamn psyop.