Who are the major INDIVIDUALS pulling the strings and pushing their agendas right now?

Who are the major INDIVIDUALS pulling the strings and pushing their agendas right now?
Please no conspiratard stuff.

Attached: SHODAN_1.jpg (250x269, 26K)

in politics and policy, Sean McElwee and Matt Yglesias both regularly cause huge structural shifts in the behaviors and actions of major politicians and elite-level journalists

Attached: DkQrMqQWsAAOonb.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Your ass.

bump

the bogs

Attached: 1546793813934-edited.png (225x225, 106K)

They bow to Sam the bloatlord

Attached: ds6mxbjaqly11.jpg (600x600, 146K)

military branches testing AI

you can see it here
they have the AI front as OP and spout off some nonesense personal story
and a handler who pretends to be genuinly answering the OP

in this way the Handler gives Anons (us) the impression that there is someone taking this seriously and trying to answer (thus leading to more poeple commenting)
at the same time Handler can defend OP (the AI) from attacks of Anons that doubt the OP story

more evidence of military involvement training AI can be seen in how eager Microsoft are to providethe US military with all their technology (the latest which was protested by Microsoft employees was for augmented realityon the battlefield)
also how desperate Alphabet (Google) are to gather even more personal data (recent scandal with undisclosed microphone in home appliance)

The strings are still being pulled by Soros and the Rothschilds
they have given up on biological life extension because the developments wont come fast enough to save them

instead they are trying to get as much data on "humans" as possible for digital uploading
need data on humans to create AI complex enough that it approximates a person and can reasonably interact/interpret the real world
then they can transfer personality

the reason Europe is pushing green/renewable?
minimum maintenance
Elite want uberclass to be digital and rest of humanity too stupid to ever realise but for they they must secure electeic source that's independent of human oversight

Me.

This unironically + (((private sector))) entities doing the same (google, facebook, etc), Russkies, and Israel.

i dont know the individuals. Jow Forums will tell you that whoever they are, they are jewish. dont let them fool you. its the jesuits that pull the strings.

The only non-conspiratorial one I am aware of that is “pulling” anything is Lucky Larry Silverstein pulling Building 7.

worse than I thought
>more like I wasn't looking

ever since a president got meme'd they saw the true power (of course 3 letter agencies had been saying it for years)
right around the time Q disappeared
he knew because Trump knew

looking around at the threads these days
even random tier shit has AI responses
you can tell by the uncanny valley effect of their statements

a quick glance or skim over and you'd just think it another sperg or foreign
but no
something just feels unsettling
either the grammar has a strangeness in 1 or 2 places
or the content just doesn't quite fit right with the reply

I'd say 50-50 with using meme flags for easy identification as tags/markers for other scanning
often replying directly to op

maybe I'm reading to much into it
probably not

>dumb mutherfuckers don't realise an upload is a copy
>not a consciousness transfer
>would need a continuous stream during the process to ensure the "perspective" aka "point of view" aka your "soul" carried over
>can't wait for the idiots to realise they can't escape death because they wasted money on yachts and brainwashing the masses instead of scientific research into biology the last 50 years

Nathaniel Rothschild

David Mayer de Rothschild

Lynn Forester de Rothschild

Baron David René James de Rothschild

Ronald Lauder

Benjamin Netanyahu

David M. Rubenstein

Richard N. Haass

Blair Effron

Yitzhak Yosef

David Lau

These are some of the biggest names. Pushing (((their))) agenda of world domination.

Very few know who they are, as in their names and faces. They go to great lenghts to make themselves invisible to the people so as to not be held accountable for whatever mishap the people have to suffer.

Their names are out there, easy enough to find if you know where to look.

Attached: 1517165328012.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

Attached: bilderberg whos who.jpg (3434x2959, 2.48M)

Attached: CFR and treasury dpt.jpg (642x592, 105K)

These types of things don't usually lend themselves to lone puppet masters.

ANYTHING, but this guy..

Attached: lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Attached: NWobanking.jpg (5344x3776, 3.36M)

the Lord's work
good stuff user

Checked. If your autism level is over 9,000, here is the mega NWO matrix.

Attached: nwoweb.jpg (4990x3572, 2.39M)

You'll never get them to peek their heads out.